Sign in to follow this  
PhilS404

Neymar +1

Re: Neymar +1

fan boys + stupid haircut = 92ov :rolleyes:

i'm sorry but anyone who is saying he deserves a 92ov really isn't thinking straight imo, i know theres weird ratings across the board on other players aswell before thats used as a point, and yes this lad could change the way he plays at barca and actually learn how to pass the ball and play as part of a team but until he does that and actually proves that he can consistently do so at a high level i think the rises he keeps on getting are silly and frankly is making a total mockery of the entire rating system(some would argue it already is highly biased anyways)

yes the argument flies around that everybody else that deserves to be rising/above him might be in the process of having this done, but to those who say that i ask well then why hasn't it been done that way around,

also on what he's done so far i his career(which i thought was the main resource for judging a players rating) he doesn't deserve a 92ov imo moving to barca or not they shouldn't bump him then hope he makes the grade it should once he's making the grade then you get the bump

i mean personally i hope he does well at barca despite not liking the way he plays at all as i'd never wish failure on any playre but the way he's getting bumped is plain silly

I agree with you that I am also shocked about him rising now.. and I have no clue when the other players will rise. I feel an order is necessary to make sure everybody got his deserved rating. but that doesnt mean he doesnt deserve his 92. IMO players should rise and drop when they perform well/badly, and then a schedule for the less popular leagues/teams, but I mean, a player should be reviewed according to his recent performances, and try to make the game more dynamic. just an idea but I know how difficult and almost impossible that would be

Nothing wrong with soccerwiki' date=' Neymar fully deserved his +1.[/i']

Neymar scored 12 goals last season and Santos finished 12th

If you look at his International season from 2012 to 2013

13 games 7 goals

If you take the Olympics into account then it's 18 games and 10 goals

I'm failing to see where he has justified his rise, based on his performances. Are you saying this is now a new bench mark for Brazilian players, that they can reach 92? the league cap has been lifted? As he hasn't even played in Europe yet. Does it have anything to do with him going to Barcelona and everyone jumping on soccerwiki to try and get him reviewed hmmmmmmmm let me think

Nothink wrong with Soccerwiki, your kidding right? The amount of club data on there which is wrong is a joke. Have a look at the Premiership teams which have so called won the FA Trophy, which this season was won by Wrexham FC

FA Trophy

The Football Association Challenge Trophy, commonly known as the FA Trophy, is a men's football knockout cup competition run by and named after the English Football Association and competed for primarily by semi-professional teams. The competition was instigated in 1969 to cater for those non-league clubs which paid their players and were therefore not eligible to enter the FA Amateur Cup.

Do you mind elaborating on that. I don't see how he's deserved his rise.

You don't see it, because he doesn't. Sure, he seems to have a lot of potential, but his 91 was more than enough. Even Paulinho's 91 was undeserved IMO.

As already stated he quite clearly got his rise for his move to Barcelona and the fanboys jumped on the bandwagon.

His confederations form is not enough to warrant his +1 either. I am curious to see if people who feel he deserved his +1 come out and substantiate there claims on why he deserved it, however I feel this will not happen as these people clearly know nothing about football other than the few minutes they watch on you tube.

Riferimento: Re: Neymar +1

The Neymar plus 1 is pre emptive but innevitable. SM was so much better when the ratings were logical and run on a schedule.

Mignolet +1 (mentioned earlier) is laughable. A goalkeeper finishing 17th is the same rating as one that consistently plays Champions league football and finishes 4th.

This! You say well, man.

Its a joke alright.

Lets get this straight though, SW doesnt handle ratings. Show me where you can vote ratings up or down that everyone can vote on...you cant.

He never appeared on any of the admin functions nor did Paulinho.

Just SM being very generous/ridiculous and pre-empting of course he will be a success at Barca.

What makes it even more ridiculous is that apart from the Confed Cup, his return for Santos has been unimpressive.

Since he rose to 91 in February, he has scored 7 goals in the State Championship v 'powerhouses' like Oeste & Sao Caetano and minnows Uniao Barbarense (x4 in one game) & Flamengo PI....& a few strikes in meaningless friendlies v Chile & Bolivia where the coaches only picked domestic squads.

sadly in this case its the fact he is so hyped up IMO their is pressure to make him one of the better forwards in game to please the consumers..

icf2iS8kEfg

All 176 Goals in Santos & Brazil ● 2009 - 2013

Not many players do or can do it after him, so that +1 is due to his transfer to Barcelona, ditto with Jordi Alba it happened just the same, yet still he is a very high quality player, now or within a few months, what make it out, ... better was a fair rating all overall for the whole world, many players do not deserve their rating others are much underestimated.

;2649109']Its a joke alright.

Lets get this straight though' date=' SW doesnt handle ratings. Show me where you can vote ratings up or down that everyone can vote on...you cant.

He never appeared on any of the admin functions nor did Paulinho.

Just SM being very generous/ridiculous and pre-empting of course he will be a success at Barca.

What makes it even more ridiculous is that apart from the Confed Cup, his return for Santos has been unimpressive.

Since he rose to 91 in February, he has scored 7 goals in the State Championship v 'powerhouses' like Oeste & Sao Caetano and minnows Uniao Barbarense (x4 in one game) & Flamengo PI....& a few strikes in meaningless friendlies v Chile & Bolivia where the coaches only picked domestic squads.

sadly in this case its the fact he is so hyped up IMO their is pressure to make him one of the better forwards in game to please the consumers..[/quote']

What are you talking about? he rose in October last year!

you say he's hyped up but I feel hes hyped down by many people that want him to fail I dont know why maybe because some of you didnt get him in your gameworlds or i dont care why... but annoys me a lot that people tend to say how overrated he is and all that... when he is showing all his talent, not only for Santos, he moved to a top european club for a really high price, almost every top club in Europe was after him.

Nobody complained when Hazard rose to 92 in France, rising the league cap, and many other examples.. but again, Neymar, the most hated player around the SM forums.. get over it, hes pure talent and hes constantly showing that.. and of course hes hyped hes really gifted.. and Gotze is also hyped and Thiago and Isco and all those wonderkids.. but they have the talent. people that say what you guys are saying will need him to score 50 goals to say he deserves a rise, and thats not fair

you say he's hyped up but I feel hes hyped down by many people that want him to fail I dont know why maybe because some of you didnt get him in your gameworlds or i dont care why... but annoys me a lot that people tend to say how overrated he is and all that... when he is showing all his talent' date=' not only for Santos, he moved to a top european club for a really high price, almost every top club in Europe was after him.

Nobody complained when Hazard rose to 92 in France, rising the league cap, and many other examples.. but again, Neymar, the most hated player around the SM forums.. get over it, hes pure talent and hes constantly showing that.. and of course hes hyped hes really gifted.. and Gotze is also hyped and Thiago and Isco and all those wonderkids.. but they have the talent. people that say what you guys are saying will need him to score 50 goals to say he deserves a rise, and thats not fair[/quote']

2013-02-10 Santos 90>91 (10th Feb?)

you say he's hyped up but I feel hes hyped down by many people that want him to fail I dont know why maybe because some of you didnt get him in your gameworlds or i dont care why... but annoys me a lot that people tend to say how overrated he is and all that... when he is showing all his talent' date=' not only for Santos, he moved to a top european club for a really high price, almost every top club in Europe was after him.

Nobody complained when Hazard rose to 92 in France, rising the league cap, and many other examples.. but again, Neymar, the most hated player around the SM forums.. get over it, hes pure talent and hes constantly showing that.. and of course hes hyped hes really gifted.. and Gotze is also hyped and Thiago and Isco and all those wonderkids.. but they have the talent. people that say what you guys are saying will need him to score 50 goals to say he deserves a rise, and thats not fair[/quote']

Give him the 99 and the ballon d'or, why don't you? I will wait until he will face decent/good defenders and then i will my judgement, until now he's just a "brinca na areia".

well there is a mistake somewhere then...

ok since October he scored 5 Serie A goals in a mediocre season for Santos

x2 v Japan, x1 v Iraq x1 v Colombia (all friendlies)

plus scored v Paulista, São Bernardo, Botafogo SP, Bragantino & Sao Paulo.

so not much else to qualify to 92 IMO.

look your obviously a massive fan of him, so you can have your opinion i can have mine....the video above showing all his 176 goals....some really excellent technical stuff in there that Barca can work with, but a helluva lot of tap-ins and 'illegal' penalties..but its the big stats that give such allure he is top class but in reality he is getting plenty of those goals v minnows..

lets just see what the future holds for him.

cmon guys stop being naive. like we didnt know already changes like this would happen since the soccerwiki system was implemented

mark my words: neymar will be reviewed 2 times again before other more deserving players have a chance to......

I don't see people undervaluing his talent nor do I see people being naive, the argument I have is he has not done enough since his +1 back in October to warrant another rise.

If the league cap is to be believed then he has risen a +1 based on his move to Barcelona alone.

He will have got that +1 at some time yes but at the right time and that time is not now. So the ratings system at present is massively flawed for me.

I would also suggest the likes of Gotze, Isco and Thiago have been plying there trade for a few seasons in significantly stronger leagues. Two leagues if you include the UCL the best sides in Europe.

That is a far cry from the league Neymar was playing in and the teams week in week out. Now I am not one of these Neymar haters, far from it the kid has talent, however La Liga is a massive step up from playing in Brazil.

The players you have mentioned have done it in the big leagues, Hazard in two leagues (granted his form dipped somewhat from January) so there hype not only is it justified but it is also being fulfilled across the best leagues in the world.

Neymar has yet to do that.

I would also suggest the likes of Gotze' date=' Isco and Thiago have been plying there trade for a few seasons in significantly stronger leagues. Two leagues if you include the UCL the best sides in Europe.

That is a far cry from the league Neymar was playing in and the teams week in week out. Now I am not one of these Neymar haters, far from it the kid has talent, however La Liga is a massive step up from playing in Brazil.

The players you have mentioned have done it in the big leagues, Hazard in two leagues (granted his form dipped somewhat from January) so there hype not only is it justified but it is also being fulfilled across the best leagues in the world.

Neymar has yet to do that.[/font']

I said when he rose in France.. I know he has proven himsenf in England NOW.. and I know Isco bla bla bla are in better leagues that was not my point.... I mean they rise sooner and more times than other players because they are the "future" of the sport. just like Varane.. is normal them being pushed by the hype.. its like when an average player scores a wondergoal it's not as appreciated and admired as when Messi or Ronaldo do it.. just normal

I said when he rose in France.. I know he has proven himsenf in England NOW.. and I know Isco bla bla bla are in better leagues that was not my point.... I mean they rise sooner and more times than other players because they are the "future" of the sport. just like Varane.. is normal them being pushed by the hype.. its like when an average player scores a wondergoal it's not as appreciated and admired as when Messi or Ronaldo do it.. just normal

Yet you clearly missed my point! :rolleyes: