A bit unfair

mcramdc

I sold a player for 2m which should have given me enough cash to bid for a player I wanted. He was an older player valued at 1.1m and I was quoted at having to bid around 1.6m. I eventually bid 1.9m only to find out that he was revalued at 2.2m in a change to older players values. If I had known this then I would not have sold my player and now I am a vital player short in my midfield.A bit unfair I would say?

Re: A bit unfair

Yes as you said this is probably a bit unfair but there isn't a lot you can do about it and i too understand the type of predicament you are in as i also sold a CF who was rated 89 in order to buy a slightly older player who would strengthen my team who was rated 93 i now have only 2 strikers and the season started last night and i only have 2 strikers i hope none don't get injured. :o

As you can see the same thing has happened to me but there isn't a lot u can do about it u are just unlucky and have to get on with it. :)

Re: A bit unfair

Totally unfair. I went out of my way to avoid old players and build a young core of players. Then people buy various 36 year olds and they double or triple in value overnight? That should have been implemented in NEW set-ups only...

Oh yeah i didn't actually think about that i suppose it is unfair on players who have tried to buy young players but the way it is set up now is much better but i think they had to be changed in all setups so i think there isn't a lot they could have done.

But now u have said so it is unfair on the players who try to buy youth in older setups.