Central Midfield - Matuidi/Paulinho

15th Juggler

I currently have Asamoah and Matuidi as CMs, however I've received a bid for Matuidi and found Paulinho as a Free Agent, meaning I could sell Matuidi, buy Paulinho and pocket 1m or so.

Would this be worth doing? I know it's hard to tell given we don't know how Paulinho will settle/how much game time he'll get at Tottenham.

The other thing I'd considered was that given the number of 91+ players that have been signed for French clubs in the last couple of years, could we start to see higher ratings? I know a few seasons ago you'd struggle to see many 90+s, now the picture's beginning to change.

You guys have any opinions? What you think?

Re: Central Midfield - Matuidi/Paulinho

I currently have Asamoah and Matuidi as CMs' date=' however I've received a bid for Matuidi and found Paulinho as a Free Agent, meaning I could sell Matuidi, buy Paulinho and pocket 1m or so.

Would this be worth doing? I know it's hard to tell given we don't know how Paulinho will settle/how much game time he'll get at Tottenham.

The other thing I'd considered was that given the number of 91+ players that have been signed for French clubs in the last couple of years, could we start to see higher ratings? I know a few seasons ago you'd struggle to see many 90+s, now the picture's beginning to change.

You guys have any opinions? What you think?[/quote']

I would do that. Twists of fate and injuries aside, Paulinho will be everything Spurs hope for and more.

Archived