Sign in to follow this  
Voltage

Reus for Falcao

Hello,

I currently have Reus in a very competetive gameworld. I have been offered Falcao for Reus. I accepted it, but I will stay in the game world for long term. What should I do? Should I cancel the deal or Should I do the deal.

Re: Reus for Falcao

I will not do the deal

Reus will be 93 in the following review (or the worst, the next one be he will rise for sure)

where Falcao couldn't or very difficult to go above 94 with Monaco (lets say 99% since he will not play in UCL)

plus considering you will play for long term in competitive GW and Reus is younger which can serve your purpose:)

I will not do the deal

Reus will be 93 in the following review (or the worst' date=' the next one be he will rise for sure)

where Falcao couldn't or very difficult to go above 94 with Monaco (lets say 99% since he will not play in UCL)

plus considering you will play for long term in competitive GW and Reus is younger which can serve your purpose:)[/quote']

Thanks for the response. I am just waiting for some more replies, and then make the decision

keep reus if you want to stay long in your gw, reus is young talented player, and yes falcao also but he already 27 but reus 24. falcao will stay for 94 for long time. and i think reus can only get +1 only in next review.