playmaker for a div 4 team for 17 mil

Sidhu103

I am managing Hamburg in a world championship.as is understandable from the title,I have 17 mil and am looking for a playmaker.Presently I use matic as my playmaker but I dont have a good midfielder to use as a playmaker if matic is unavailable for any game(my second best CM is 88 rated Badelj).Here are the players who I have shortlisted-

Modric

Toure

Asamoah

Fellaini

Palinho(available as a free agent)

Isco

Oscar

Apart from that moutinho has been transfer listed by his manager so I can buy him as well.

so who of them shall I buy.If you have any other name then you can mention him as well.

Re: playmaker for a div 4 team for 17 mil

I am managing Hamburg in a world championship.as is understandable from the title' date='I have 17 mil and am looking for a playmaker.Presently I use matic as my playmaker but I dont have a good midfielder to use as a playmaker if matic is unavailable for any game(my second best CM is 88 rated Badelj).Here are the players who I have shortlisted-

Modric

Toure

Asamoah

Fellaini

Palinho(available as a free agent)

Isco

Oscar

Apart from that moutinho has been transfer listed by his manager so I can buy him as well.

so who of them shall I buy.If you have any other name then you can mention him as well.[/quote']

Go for Isco or Oscar. Then if you've got enough go for Paulinho. That's if you're playing long term.

If short term then buy Modric.

Re: playmaker for a div 4 team for 17 mil

Go for Isco or Oscar. Then if you've got enough go for Paulinho. That's if you're playing long term.

thanks for the quick reply.I was also thinking to buy one of isco and oscar cuz I am planning to manage that team for a long time.

out of the two who would you suggest.i think that oscar would be a better choce cuz he would get more game time than isco would get at real madrid.moreover he would play more for his national team as well.what do you thiink?