Sign in to follow this  
Voltage

** rating not changing

Hello,

as everyone know, sm is powered by soccer wiki. and i have an acvcount on soccer wiki. If you guy go to soccer wiki and look at aubamayang's rating, it is 90 whereas in sm it is still 89. it is not only for aubamayang but other players too. I found it completely **. so i want to know if there is any way i can complain to sm about this.

Re: ** rating not changing

Hello' date='

as everyone know, sm is powered by soccer wiki. and i have an acvcount on soccer wiki. If you guy go to soccer wiki and look at aubamayang's rating, it is 90 whereas in sm it is still 90. it is not only for aubamayang but other players too. I found it completely **. so i want to know if there is any way i can complain to sm about this.[/quote']

SM is not powered by Soccer Wiki.

Thank goodness.

SM is not powered by Soccer Wiki.

Thank goodness.

what do you mean. Is SM not powered by soccer wiki anymore. Or is it SM being lazy and not updating??????????:confused::confused::confused:

what do you mean. Is SM not powered by soccer wiki anymore. Or is it SM being lazy and not updating??????????:confused::confused::confused:

It has never been powered by Soccer Wiki, because all sorts of people without any knowledge can suggest and vote on ratings.

Changes on Soccer Wiki are likely to happen in SM too, but do not take them for granted and if a rating is changed on Soccer Wiki that is done by the Soccer Manager team, not because someone suggested it and others voted it up. If the latter would be the case the ratings would go even more ridiculous than ever.

If Aubameyang is indeed getting 90 its likely he'll get that update tomorrow, usually rating changes are around 7/8AM UK time I believe (at least that's when the messages appear ingame).

It has never been powered by Soccer Wiki' date=' because all sorts of people without any knowledge can suggest and vote on ratings.

Changes on Soccer Wiki are likely to happen in SM too, but do not take them for granted and if a rating is changed on Soccer Wiki that is done by the Soccer Manager team, not because someone suggested it and others voted it up. If the latter would be the case the ratings would go even more ridiculous than ever.

If Aubameyang is indeed getting 90 its likely he'll get that update tomorrow, usually rating changes are around 7/8AM UK time I believe (at least that's when the messages appear ingame).[/quote']

Aubamayang's rating changed 2 days ago in soccer wiki, but it is still haven't chnage in SM. Also players like Illaramendi- who just moved to real madrid- has been updated in soccerwiki but still hasn't in sm. I am really :confused: