FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Awesome. I picked up a couple of Ozil's for around the 25-28K mark and I believe before the market crash' date=' he sells around about 70k. So I should be able to make a tasty profit. :)[/quote']

Before the crash Ozil was only 40k he hasn't been 70k since well before TOTY in Jan.

what do you expect it to rise to is it worth me getting a few more? bought 3 ozils yesterday got a godin want a few more

Ozil will rise but nowhere near 70k.... he will go to around 40k max I think.

Godin is a SIF and is the best defender in the BBVA if there wasn't so many packs opened he would be a 50k+ defender.

I can see him going maybe 25-30k at a push but there is a lot of them about so the price may settle closer to 25k.

Ozil will rise but nowhere near 70k.... he will go to around 40k max I think.

Godin is a SIF and is the best defender in the BBVA if there wasn't so many packs opened he would be a 50k+ defender.

I can see him going maybe 25-30k at a push but there is a lot of them about so the price may settle closer to 25k.

ah well, profits a profit! cheers, trying to fit a new striker into my bundesliga team to partner aubameyang up front, dont like lewandowski but no one fits

Aye i have him lewa aubameyang and muller although muller is a rf i still use him up front as a sub some times

Also thinking of buying TOTY Lahm to replace Piszcek

TOTY Lahm is a big improvement on his NIF card but still a little weak.

I like Piszczek and If im honest I would spend the money on a decent midfielder or SIF Aubameyang rather then a RB.

But that's only my opinion.

TOTY Lahm is a big improvement on his NIF card but still a little weak.

I like Piszczek and If im honest I would spend the money on a decent midfielder or SIF Aubameyang rather then a RB.

But that's only my opinion.

Trying my old la liga team again now! I play with Madrid in online seasons and I dont know what it is about the La Liga teams but they somehow seem to suit me so much better' date=' now Im in a dilemna whether to save up a couple hundred K more coins to get Bale, or improve some of the squad, was thinking of IF Pedro on the left instead of Griezzman, team looks like this:

[url']http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/8790370/[/url]

Dont have Iniesta yet and just have standard Carvajal on bench, any suggestions other than the obvious Messi Ronaldo and Bale :)

Edit: Just seen IF Rakitics stats and seen as I want an AM with high shooting I think he suits it... 87 shooting 84 dribbling 89 passing!

Biggest regret... Buying Reus instead of UP Suarez. UP Suarez has risen 30k already in value (Reus has only risen 10k so far) and Suarez will surely keep on rising until the weekend with his third IF card tomorrow so he will be out of packs for a week.

Aye i sold suarez yesterday for 110 now hes up to 130, what you reckon he'll rise to?

I'm moving to XB when 15 is out... I want them legends... And titanfall :P

spilled drink over my controller last night streaming the buttons are sticky and i don't have the proper tools to open it lol going to get a new one later in the evening then get the torch 5/6 to open it and clean the old 1. :o

Its not the servers' date=' its the search function. It's been broken for over a month and they haven't done anything about it.[/quote']

It's brilliant! You can make a killing from the people that don't know how to search the market properly. The past 3 weeks... Bought 18 SIF Matuidis between 60/65k sold them all for 79500 BIN, 25 IF Verrattis, 25 IF Bonuccis and 15 IF Lenos, all for under 20k and sold nearly all of them between 25 & 29k BIN. Bought 18 Reus, all under 55k and sold most of them already for 75k BIN.

spilled drink over my controller last night streaming the buttons are sticky and i don't have the proper tools to open it lol going to get a new one later in the evening then get the torch 5/6 to open it and clean the old 1. :o

Aww no... You streaming tonight? I'll watch if you are later on.