FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Is it against the rules to have two different FUT teams on separate accounts' date=' so say I list a player on account A for 300k, buy it from my account B for the 300k then open the 10 available premium packs?[/quote']

So many people do it mate, I did it on Xbox had a normal account and then towards the end i created a sellers account.

So many people do it mate' date=' I did it on Xbox had a normal account and then towards the end i created a sellers account.[/quote']

Yeah thought so I've seen the streamers and youtubers on different accounts so assumed it was ok, will do that now then, 10 more packs to open!

I have 4 accounts on one EA Account, have done for the last three years. It is great when Fifa first starts because you get loads of free packs and then you get 4 daily gifts as well.

EDIT: Also I want to buy some packs, is it better to use FIFA points or buy coins?

I have 4 accounts on one EA Account' date=' have done for the last three years. It is great when Fifa first starts because you get loads of free packs and then you get 4 daily gifts as well.

EDIT: Also I want to buy some packs, is it better to use FIFA points or buy coins?[/quote']

I usually buy coins

I have 4 accounts on one EA Account' date=' have done for the last three years. It is great when Fifa first starts because you get loads of free packs and then you get 4 daily gifts as well.

EDIT: Also I want to buy some packs, is it better to use FIFA points or buy coins?[/quote']

probably better off buying coins if you can find a reliable site that sells at good rates.

0c5c35d1fb3276f1a7abddfd67af6a96.png

Easily the best TOTS I have used so far, and only paid 30k. His shots are so crazy. Try him out, best RW i'v used in Fifa. I'v only just joined this thread to tell you how good he is. One of my fav players ever.

How much can you buy 100' date='000 coins for these days?[/quote']

Cheapest Ive found is 7.60 give or take a few pence, site was called fifacoinslee but I think they've been shut down because I cant get on to it, if you google buy cheap fifa coins you'll find a good few to use and as far as i know all of them are reliable

Too right' date=' hit lucky yesterday with packs with Dzeko/Hunt IF (even thought they sell for sod all) got Leno and Suarez TOTY, normal Iniesta/Aguero, waiting for UT servers to come back up and see if anymore special packs are available and splash out on some more. Going to wait a week or two before I start buying any of the Bundesliga players for my team, prices should drop a lot[/quote']

Dont believe my luck this week, just got IF Di Natale, TOTY Sokratis and a Neuer, 3 packs to go on my second account

The game still frustrates me though' date=' so maybe it is for the best.[/quote']

The game is awful imo, worst I have played they are lucky they don't have much competition.

I played the 360 one over Xmas but soon left it, I was hoping the xbox one version was going to be better after finally getting one last week but if anything its worse.

It's about time EA stopped trying to change stupid stuff on a yearly basis and just FIXED everything people are moaning about every year.

I wonder what programmer in there team decided instead of improving something people complain about I will add a feature where you can watch the player run for the ball for 5mins when it goes out for a throw in.

Anyone know any other cheap coin sites? Other than fifa4coins' date=' ordered some coins yesterday they still havent came...

On the bright side out of the 10 weekly TOTS packs that came out I got Verrati and Matuidi TOTS.[/quote']

contact support keep doing so , it's funny i have never had a problem with any of these sites except once it took two hours and i used to buy millions.

The game is awful imo' date=' worst I have played they are lucky they don't have much competition.

I played the 360 one over Xmas but soon left it, I was hoping the xbox one version was going to be better after finally getting one last week but if anything its worse.

It's about time EA stopped trying to change stupid stuff on a yearly basis and just FIXED everything people are moaning about every year.

I wonder what programmer in there team decided instead of improving something people complain about I will add a feature where you can watch the player run for the ball for 5mins when it goes out for a throw in.[/quote']

thought 360 version blew xb1 out the water it doesn't it's, there's still problems no doubt and glitches but things have been made harder which is good like headers from corners.

The game is awful imo' date=' worst I have played they are lucky [b']they don't have much competition.[/b]

I wonder what programmer in there team decided instead of improving something people complain about I will add a feature where you can watch the player run for the ball for 5mins when it goes out for a throw in.

Make that: "they don't have any competition."

As much as the FIFA games have regressed (gameplay wise) in my opinion, PES has been doing so much worse. I've never seen a game with so many bugs before - absolutely shocking. At least EA have done a reasonably good job with that (from my experience of playing).

And that is also one of the reasons I'm still on FIFA 10 regularly. That, and massively OP Rooney of course. :P

Anyone play pro clubs on PS4?

I started playing yesterday in the drop in games and I was surprised why I havent played it before and That I actually enjoyed it.

Play as a CAM but unlike some I like to pass and create goals rather then take the whole team on.

I have 7 goals and 6 assists in 12 games :)

If anyone has a team going let me know, I don't mind dropping back to CDM or playing on either Wing either.

I started playing yesterday in the drop in games and I was surprised why I havent played it before and That I actually enjoyed it.

Play as a CAM but unlike some I like to pass and create goals rather then take the whole team on.

If anyone has a team going let me know' date=' I don't mind dropping back to CDM or playing on either Wing either.[/quote']

I started playing a few weeks back (when my coins got nicked) and haven't looked back since. Much prefer it to UT... Just a pain in the ass when you get a team full of greedy turkies! I'm a CAM 85 rated B)

If anyone has a team going let me know' date=' I don't mind dropping back to CDM or playing on either Wing either.[/quote']

I've tried getting into it but theres just too many idiots that like you say just run and run and run and never pass, defenders as strikers etc