FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Fifa coins buy you can get 100k + the 5% tax + an extra 5% with a promo code for £4.65. You can get 1' date='137,000 for 45 quid![/quote']

Must be xbox you mean? I was meaning PS4 for my last comment, i know xbox is quite ab it cheaper than PS4

Edit: 1 million coins at fifacoinslee is 33 quid (xbox)

Edit again: If you cant find fifacoinslee its called fifabags now, by habit i call it its original name.

Can vouch for that site aswell, most of the time they are very fast within 20 minutes, if not you send em an email with details and they sort it straight away. (no im not being paid to advertise them) ;)

Sold off a load of my ultimate team players as I haven't played it for ages and I found it boring and bought a load of packs. Current best starting XI with chemistry taken into account as I have a few decent South American players but not enough to make a a decent team.

Weidenfeller

Srna Ogbonna Mangala Clichy

Benat Denisov

Pjanic

Navas Sturridge Schurrle

Bench: Wilshere, Lampard, Barkley, Carroll, Shaqiri, Smalling, Aquilani and a few other decent EU players.

Plays pretty well, Denisov is a tank in the middle, gets everywhere and pops up with the odd goal as well. Sturridge is also good but has trouble staying onside. Not a fan off my left hand side but I have no one else. Also not really keen on the CB pairing, they have lots of pace but their positioning is suspect. However Pjanic is fantastic in the hole and has scored some absolute screamers for me.

may or may not have got Messi in a pack on FUTWC XD.

though I reckon the WC mode will die within a few weeks, I'm enjoying it atm, got this team.

Mignolet

Torosidis - Vermaelen - Jagielka - Jordi Alba

Modric

Oxlade Chamberlain - C. Ronaldo

Kroos

Gomez - Benzema

had to put Messi on the bench as he messes up my chemistry. He's also joined there by Neymar, and Ronaldinho for the same reason...

Back to the regular FUT now. I like WC mode but I find it hard to think Ill enjoy it without really wanting to spend anything on packs, I really hope they do not use this for FUT 15.

Anyway built a nice Serie A squad, bloody amazing offensively, won my first game 5-3. IF Rossi is a monster and Cuadrado, wow, just a different monster with his 90 finishing. If youre looking for a cheap quality IF CB for Serie A, then Rodriguez is the man!

kklpoQX.png

Back to the regular FUT now. I like WC mode but I find it hard to think Ill enjoy it without really wanting to spend anything on packs' date=' I really hope they do not use this for FUT 15.

Anyway built a nice Serie A squad, bloody amazing offensively, won my first game 5-3. IF Rossi is a monster and Cuadrado, wow, just a different monster with his 90 finishing. If youre looking for a cheap quality IF CB for Serie A, then Rodriguez is the man!

[img']http://imgur.com/kklpoQX.png[/img]

Do you not like the WC mode? i think its brilliant. No market is awesome too because you can only build your team up by playing matches. Every game you play you get a 1 player pack and certain amount of coins for qualifying for each stage so your team always gets better.

Do you not like the WC mode? i think its brilliant. No market is awesome too because you can only build your team up by playing matches. Every game you play you get a 1 player pack and certain amount of coins for qualifying for each stage so your team always gets better.

I started off without anything and I can tell the people who spend £100s of pounds on packs will be the ones that succeed.

I packed several TOTS including Toure, Terry, Alaba, Lahm.. and a few others, got 6/7 in total, so I spent 100k on the world cup packs, because that mode is by far better than normal UT in my opinion and got an insane team starting XI is

GK: Portugals GK (81)

RB: Srna (80)

LB: Patrice Evra (78)

CB: Vincent Kompany (86)

CB: Matts Hummels (83)

RM: David Silva (87)

CM: Yaya Toure (86)

LM: Marco Reus (85)

CAM: Mesut Ozil (87)

CAM: Mario Gotze (85) (I think cant remember his ovr)

ST: Messi

a few other notable players; Diego Costa, Mandzukic (IS INSANE but want to play Messi) Daniel Sturridge, Gerrard, Montolivo, Javi Martinez, Higuain, Robinho, Ronaldinho, Marcelo, Zabaleta, Mertersaker, Samuel Eto'o, Isco

got alot of players rated 80+ because of the amount of packs, but was happy with the players I got.

Upload most good packs I get to my twitter (TOTS' and the Messi one) so if you want to check legitimacy check my twitter! @Brereton_

I started off without anything and I can tell the people who spend £100s of pounds on packs will be the ones that succeed.

You dont need a good team... Andy Carroll has literally single handedly won me the world cup twice now. Gameplay feels a lot better than normal UT and i think theyve patched the kick off glitch for the game mode too which is good. The only issue i have is players seem to hit the floor really easy or just fall over for no reason. Got Luiz, Dante, Di Maria and Mascherano in my packs for winning the world cup... Only problem is im building a European side so none of them are of use to me lol!

GK Akinfeev

RB Juanfran

CB Sakho

CB Varane

LB Clichy

RM Jesus Navas

CM Xabi Alonso

CM Iniesta

LM Reus

ST Balotelli

ST Benteke (Suarez subbed on)

Got so many talents on my bench that I sub on occasionally. Only spent 150k on packs in total and already earned 30k back.

Easy to earn coins quicker on the WC mode.