FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Tell me about it! My team was worth little over 5m its now worth 7.5! :eek:

I'm scraping for coins and you've got all that lol...

I don't even bother trading because I know I'll be awful at it, Just win tournaments and divisions and after I'm done it has to go on fitness or contracts so I struggle no matter what haha.

I packed several TOTS including Toure' date=' Terry, Alaba, Lahm.. and a few others, got 6/7 in total, so I spent 100k on the world cup packs, because that mode is by far better than normal UT in my opinion and got an insane team starting XI is

GK: Portugals GK (81)

RB: Srna (80)

LB: Patrice Evra (78)

CB: Vincent Kompany (86)

CB: Matts Hummels (83)

RM: David Silva (87)

CM: Yaya Toure (86)

LM: Marco Reus (85)

CAM: Mesut Ozil (87)

CAM: Mario Gotze (85) (I think cant remember his ovr)

ST: Messi

a few other notable players; Diego Costa, Mandzukic (IS INSANE but want to play Messi) Daniel Sturridge, Gerrard, Montolivo, Javi Martinez, Higuain, Robinho, Ronaldinho, Marcelo, Zabaleta, Mertersaker, Samuel Eto'o, Isco

got alot of players rated 80+ because of the amount of packs, but was happy with the players I got.

Upload most good packs I get to my twitter (TOTS' and the Messi one) so if you want to check legitimacy check my twitter! @Brereton_[/quote']

How on earth did you get all them off 100k? Thats some incredible pack luck.

Speaking of the world cup mode does anyone else think defending is a lot harder on the WC mode? I have only kept 1 clean sheet in total and even then the kid stopped playing as he was 3-0 down within 20 minutes. Also I can't seem to win in, got to the final so many times and just can't get over the line.

How on earth did you get all them off 100k? Thats some incredible pack luck.

Speaking of the world cup mode does anyone else think defending is a lot harder on the WC mode? I have only kept 1 clean sheet in total and even then the kid stopped playing as he was 3-0 down within 20 minutes. Also I can't seem to win in' date=' got to the final so many times and just can't get over the line.[/quote']

The defenders are so retarded. I was controlling the LB and running back anticipating the lob through ball, when it was played the LB stops running for a second and bang the right winger is in and its a goal. The full backs are in dodgy positions so often, they're probably the main reason I concede goals!

Isla as a RB 442(2) in WC UT is brilliant' date=' High/High work rates and always gets in brilliant positions to score/assist.[/quote']

I haven't pulled a South American RB yet, stuck playing a random Korean there with a Korean CB for chem. Have fricking Andre Santos on the other side too, and he's so bad at defending. Team is quite decent though in a 4-3-3(5):

Julio Cesar

Korean - Korean - Rever - Andre Santos

Hernanes - Paulinho - Vidal

Hulk - Messi - Lavezzi

Also have a decent European team, but Rooney does my head in, I just can't get on with him [4-3-3(5) as well]:

Krul

Lichtsteiner - Ogbonna - Vermaelen - Monreal

Pjanic - Busquets - Fabregas

Hajrovic - Rooney - Depay

Came so close to winning the final online today for the first time, then my defenders just stopped playing and ended up losing 3-2, 2 goals conceded in the last 2/3 mins.

Spent just over 100k (somewhere between 100k and 110k) on packs the last few days on the WC app and got some absolute gems. Have two main squads and a tonne of players who are great to have the option of playing.

European XI

Weidenfeller

Walker - Sokratis - Ramos - Moreno

Oxlade - Gundogan - Fabregas - Hazard

Rooney

Benzema

South American XI

Diego

Zabaleta - Luiz - Dede - Filipe

Enzo - Vidal

Cuadrado - Messi - James Rodriguez

Jackson Martinez

Can change around the formations and all that but they work well with those players I find.

Have the likes of Lahm, Oscar, Pogba, Pato, Lamela, Jagielka, El Sharaawy, Fellaini and Pedro aswell.

Thoroughly enjoy the FUTWC but the servers for me are brutal. Played 15 games and been DC'd by EA 4 times. Don't get DC'd from Xbox nor the actual servers, just FUT. Have exactly 150k for the regular mode of FUT as I wasn't bothered with playing it too much.

I haven't pulled a South American RB yet' date=' stuck playing a random Korean there with a Korean CB for chem. Have fricking Andre Santos on the other side too, and he's so bad at defending. Team is quite decent though in a 4-3-3(5):

[center']Julio Cesar

Korean - Korean - Rever - Andre Santos

Hernanes - Paulinho - Vidal

Hulk - Messi - Lavezzi[/center]

Also have a decent European team, but Rooney does my head in, I just can't get on with him [4-3-3(5) as well]:

Krul

Lichtsteiner - Ogbonna - Vermaelen - Monreal

Pjanic - Busquets - Fabregas

Hajrovic - Rooney - Depay

Came so close to winning the final online today for the first time, then my defenders just stopped playing and ended up losing 3-2, 2 goals conceded in the last 2/3 mins.

I play rooney as a CAM in my normal ultimate team BPL squad and I love him, he's always back defending helping out and he's class going forward. Love his heading and his shooting is immense

I'm great on normal FUT but I'm awful on World Cup. My pack luck seems better though but with Alonso being my best player' date=' I doubt I stand much of a chance to win the tournament.[/quote']

Complete opposite for me. Im great at WC (won it twice) and horrible at normal UT.

MY WORLD CUP TEAM IN 4-1-2-1-2

Ziegler

Walker

Hummels

Boateng

Baines

Shaqiri

Schweinsteiger

Gotze

Dembele

Depay

Carroll

Andy Carroll has single handedly guided me to both those world cups. Also have Di Maria and Yaya Toure but cant play them as they will have no chemistry.

Price undercut due to the new thing in fifa15 where coins can't be advertised still doesn't stop sellers or brainwash people though lol.

Correction: "... still won't stop YouTubers from promoting some kind of 'reliable' coin trader in their videos." Unless that's going to become illegal too?

FIFA 15 release date announced' date=' 23rd September, already pre ordered mine! 60 quid for the ultimate team edition where you apparently get 40 packs over 40 weeks.

Just read all the improvements on FUTHEAD, they all seem minor but I like the sound of it so far[/quote']

I might pre -order with a white ps4 depending on the different features between XB and PS.

FIFA 15 release date announced' date=' 23rd September, already pre ordered mine! 60 quid for the ultimate team edition where you apparently get 40 packs over 40 weeks.

Just read all the improvements on FUTHEAD, they all seem minor but I like the sound of it so far[/quote']

I'll get it of course but i expect nothing, only major improvements every 2 year minimum. I won't be touching UT unless there is some awesome legends. If they got Maradona not that i would want him but if they did can you imagine how much he'll cost probably like 20m if it can go up to 20m

I'll get it of course but i expect nothing' date=' only major improvements every 2 year minimum. I won't be touching UT unless there is some awesome legends. If they got Maradona not that i would want him but if they did can you imagine how much he'll cost probably like 20m if it can go up to 20m[/quote']

Why would Maradona be worth more than Pele currently?