FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

FIFA Fans' date='

Over the past several weeks, we have been revealing exciting details and announcing all the great new features coming up for FIFA 15. But it’s equally important that we keep you informed of other changes to the game from FIFA 14, including details on the leagues and players you play with across EA SPORTS FIFA titles.

Today, we want to inform you that due to some changes in the ways players are licensed in Brazil domestic leagues, we were unable to reach an agreement with the Brazilian rights holders for their inclusion in FIFA 15. While this is unfortunate news for many of our fans, we were able to retain the Brazil National Team in FIFA 15 as well as the Brazilian stars that play in other top leagues around the world. Thanks for your understanding as we continue to keep the lines of communication open with the Brazilian rights holders.

We have some amazing news coming about leagues and licenses as we approach Gamescom on August 13, so stay tuned for much more.

Thanks,

EA SPORTS FIFA

[/quote']

:(:(:(.........

Prices are crazy :eek: but good if you have a settled team like me.

Neuer - bought 430k now worth 1.25-1.3m

Lahm - bought 295k now worth 640-650k

Hummels - bought 160k now worth 480-500k

Silva - bought 175k now worth 410-420k

Rodriguez bought 231k now worth 510-520k

Kroos bought 93k now worth 250-260k

Muller bought 275k now worth 670-690k

Ramsey bought 242k now worth 370k

Khedira bought 90k now worth 170-180k

Neymar bought 1.5m now worth 3.9-4m

Sanchez bought 295k worth 670-690k

Schurrle bought 200k now worth 420-430k

3.7M Team now worth over 9M within 2 weeks.

And I still have 1.3m in the bank lol.

My transfer profit is like 25m, but its like taking candy from a baby this market ATM :P

Prices have increased because coin sellers have just undercut eachhother that much they arent worth anything any more. Think its like 2m coins for £13 the going rate now and even cheaper on PS.

Also, a lot of accounts have recently been banned for using auto buyers, so the players on all those accounts will have gone forever.

anyone having trouble getting to play matches on ut ps4?

was on the skills page and randomly some dude starts talking press x to play lol

this is pure ** two matches in a row after game finishes i get a server error.

As a matte of interest does anyone still play on the PS3 or XBOX 360? Or does everyone on the next gen consoles? Just wondering as I have an XBOX 360,I only play Fifa and the odd time,so I won't buy a next gen just for that reason,but I was wondering if anyone will buy Fifa 15 for the old consoles?

As a matte of interest does anyone still play on the PS3 or XBOX 360? Or does everyone on the next gen consoles? Just wondering as I have an XBOX 360' date='I only play Fifa and the odd time,so I won't buy a next gen just for that reason,but I was wondering if anyone will buy Fifa 15 for the old consoles?[/quote']

I play on next gen and I know a lot of people are waiting for FIFA 15 to switch over to next gen too.