FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Just bought a MotM Ibra for 4.3m. Gunna try him out later on then sell him overnight. Hopefully market crashes when FIFA 15 demo comes out on Tuesday because ive just sold my team!

the only thing i ever notice by tots or motm or }if{ cards are the pace upgrade if it's substantial. that said if klose with those 99 heading was uh sick .....

the only thing i ever notice by tots or motm or }if{ cards are the pace upgrade if it's substantial. that said if klose with those 99 heading was uh sick .....

Yeah Klose is amazing... One of my favourite strikers this year. The legend cards seem to give the most advantage though. Win every 50/50, faster, stronger, just better overall.

Yeah Klose is amazing... One of my favourite strikers this year. The legend cards seem to give the most advantage though. Win every 50/50' date=' faster, stronger, just better overall.[/quote']

yep 100 on that you really notice the diff on them except when playing you :o

As a matter of interest what camera settings do people here use? Do ye use default settings and if not' date='what custom settings do you use?[/quote']

tele broadcast , but if you play with dynamic it's the most fun closer to the action but harder to get used to and you really need to keep a eye on the radar. i noticed something whilst playing with the radar off i'm 10x worse yet i never really thought i used the radar much.

tele broadcast ' date=' but if you play with dynamic it's the most fun closer to the action but harder to get used to and you really need to keep a eye on the radar. i noticed something whilst playing with the radar off i'm 10x worse yet i never really thought i used the radar much.[/quote']

Do you use default settings for the camera height and Zoom?

Bracing for another year of awful career/manager mode....

Indeed, who is really loving the massive change in aesthetics since fifa 12 used simply to cover up the fact they just have not worked on it at all...

seriously, give one reasonable fifa/football fan 1 day to propose changes to career mode and it would be a bigger, more positive change in manager mode then there has been since 2004.

Whats destiny like? Worth a buy?
Never played it but i have a friend who does.

Says it's like Halo.

You kill aliens and can do the missions online with your friend.

It is HALO except it's not as hard to kill and you get better weapons and slightly better maps. I was going to get it played the beta but i know i'll just drop it as soon as fifa comes out and be back to playing fifa/battlefield.

Web App has been back for nearly a week where have you been lol.

Haha sorry I've not been on the EA forum in a while.

Question about Season ticket, I got it last year and does that mean I could have it this year without paying for it again? From what I remember it lasts 12 months and I'm pretty sure from what I've read some people can download the next one without paying.

Haha sorry I've not been on the EA forum in a while.

Question about Season ticket' date=' I got it last year and does that mean I could have it this year without paying for it again? From what I remember it lasts 12 months and I'm pretty sure from what I've read some people can download the next one without paying.[/quote']

No, Season ticket only covers 1 season (year of FIFA) I believe.

Also don't think there is Season tickets this year,not for PS anyway, Xbox has EA Access which is pretty much Season ticket.

Sony hasn't got anything apparently they declined it.

No' date=' Season ticket only covers 1 season (year of FIFA) I believe.

Also don't think there is Season tickets this year,not for PS anyway, Xbox has EA Access which is pretty much Season ticket.

Sony hasn't got anything apparently they declined it.[/quote']

Ah ok thanks.

Last FIFA 14 TOTW today and it'll be a good one even though I probably won't be able to afford the likes of Di Maria!