FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Mobile app and Web app are both down for good from 10pm onwards tonight. I hope to god this causes a price crash because i've got 23m sitting doing nothing and don't want to buy anything in case prices drop.

I actually bought during the panic yesterday and can make a few million by selling on already.

Sold MOTM Ronaldo and bought this....

85d38692a314f778779795b8de03c0f3.png

And this is my fitness team currently....

52889b328c2f8ac530efa661e690a7be.png

Got 5m left to improve but I think I will invest that into some rare cards to trade over for cash on FUT15 at some point.

what team you got? :P I am feeling nice so if you tell me who you need to improve within reason I will buy them for you.

Full NIF Arsenal team + IF Giroud, Got over just 300K and I'm not entirely sure who I want tbh. I've had the money sitting for a while and the amount oftimes I almost bought a player on the cheap and he went for over a 100k-1M+ it just hurts that I didn't take the risk lol.

Full NIF Arsenal team + IF Giroud' date=' Got over just 300K and I'm not entirely sure who I want tbh. I've had the money sitting for a while and the amount oftimes I almost bought a player on the cheap and he went for over a 100k-1M+ it just hurts that I didn't take the risk lol.[/quote']

My advice would be blow the lot lol, FIFA 14 is coming to a close and people are thinking about 15 now.

Try and get a player who you could sell for FIFA 15 coins in a few months a SMOTM Ramsey or something, PS he is very good.

My advice would be blow the lot lol' date=' FIFA 14 is coming to a close and people are thinking about 15 now.

Try and get a player who you could sell for FIFA 15 coins in a few months a SMOTM Ramsey or something, PS he is very good.[/quote']

Spent the lot on packs to see if I could get Utd IF Di Maria to sell so I could get hold of that arsenal iMOTM Sanchez but the best I got were Courtois and Fellaini lol!

played this yesterday some random german dude pmed me to play co-op season. So anyway Bayern v Real , i hit a volley from about 30 yards it was a straight rocket towards goal , it hit robben's right foot bounced to the right of the keeper robben just walked to the left of keeper, ball never touched the ground touched it over the line was faf. Not described well just think of 30 yard volley then bergkamps goal v newcastle only completely unintentional. :D

Just splashed out the lot of my coins on my "final" team.... in 4-1-2-1-2 and it is truly amazing. Plays beautifully and is so balanced. All full chem too.

GK: 2nd iMOTM Neuer

RB: IF Piszczek

RCB: MotM Boateng

LCB: 2nd iMotM Hummels

LB: TOTS Alaba

CDM: Matthaus

RM: 90 Muller

LM: TOTS Reus

CAM: Gullit

LST: Kluivert

RST: 2nd iMotM Robben

Just splashed out the lot of my coins on my "final" team.... in 4-1-2-1-2 and it is truly amazing. Plays beautifully and is so balanced. All full chem too.

GK: 2nd iMOTM Neuer

RB: IF Piszczek

RCB: MotM Boateng

LCB: 2nd iMotM Hummels

LB: TOTS Alaba

CDM: Matthaus

RM: 90 Muller

LM: TOTS Reus

CAM: Gullit

LST: Kluivert

RST: 2nd iMotM Robben

take out the legends and mine is ever so similar....

GK TOTT Neuer

RB TOTT Lahm

CB MOTM Boateng

CB TOTT Hummels

LB TOTS Alaba

CM MOTM Shaqiri

CM TOTS Kroos

CM TOTT Muller

RF 2IF Schurrle

ST RB Klose

LF TOTS Reus

RB Klose finishes everything with foot or head.

Fitness team is........

GK Courtois

RB Walker

CB IF Koscileny

CB Kompany

LB Luis Filipe

RM 2IF Schurrle

CM Yaya Toure

CM 2MOTM Ramsey

LM Willian

ST TOTT Alexis Sanchez

ST 3IF Diego Costa

and I have others who basically just there for show lol.

Got 4m still after both these teams.

take out the legends and mine is ever so similar....

GK TOTT Neuer

RB TOTT Lahm

CB MOTM Boateng

CB TOTT Hummels

LB TOTS Alaba

CM MOTM Shaqiri

CM TOTS Kroos

CM TOTT Muller

RF 2IF Schurrle

ST RB Klose

LF TOTS Reus

RB Klose finishes everything with foot or head.

Fitness team is........

GK Courtois

RB Walker

CB IF Koscileny

CB Kompany

LB Luis Filipe

RM 2IF Schurrle

CM Yaya Toure

CM 2MOTM Ramsey

LM Willian

ST TOTT Alexis Sanchez

ST 3IF Diego Costa

and I have others who basically just there for show lol.

Got 4m still after both these teams.

Yeah, Klose is my favourite striker this year. Best card on UT 14. Only problem is, you can't get a green line with anyone (decent) apart from TOTS Candreva. I just had that team but Klose, Bierhoff and Effenberg instead of Gullit, Robben and Kluivert.

Yeah' date=' Klose is my favourite striker this year. Best card on UT 14. Only problem is, you can't get a green line with anyone (decent) apart from TOTS Candreva. I just had that team but Klose, Bierhoff and Effenberg instead of Gullit, Robben and Kluivert.[/quote']

didn't need that green link in my team but I know what you mean :P

so Fifa aren't allowing people to trade over from 14 to 15 well this will be interesting.

Trade offers are gone.

didn't need that green link in my team but I know what you mean :P

so Fifa aren't allowing people to trade over from 14 to 15 well this will be interesting.

Trade offers are gone.

Pretty funny I always enter giveaways (& never win), Now they'll be none haha.

I'm sure you could still stick a card up and get an obscene amount? Maybe the EA Forum won't allow it.

Yeah' date=' Klose is my favourite striker this year. Best card on UT 14. Only problem is, you can't get a green line with anyone (decent) apart from TOTS Candreva. I just had that team but Klose, Bierhoff and Effenberg instead of Gullit, Robben and Kluivert.[/quote']

motm boateng is excellent compared to original.B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Still playing this though to me not getting Fifa 15 until Christmas. Really enjoying it as i am currently playing what is my favourite career in all my time playing it. Pretty much started with a Lazio side sold every one over 23 and I'm only able to buy players that were under 23 when I bought them. Team is

De Gea 82 (Leali 75)

Marquinhos 83 (Lascelles 79) Illori 82 (Umtiti 79) Varane 87 (De Vrij 81) Dier 83 (Migallanco *Regen* 64) Rodriquez 82 (Shaw 75)

Pogba 85 (Clasie 81)

Bakkali 85 (Oxlade Chamberlain 81) Cataldi 82 (Muniain 81) Lucas 90 (Rozzi 82)

Lukaku 85 (Campbell 80)

So four seasons in and I'v won a Supercoppa that I won in first game. Best I'v done in competitions is third in the league twice, Last 16 of Europa League, Last 8 of Champions League(Lost to Real Madrid by 1 goal) and Runner Up in Coppa Italia. In the 2017/18 where I pretty much want to dominate everything. I also have about 15 Million in the bank so I can hopefully replace Cataldi. Have to say Lukaku is the most OP striker scores 30+ goals every season