Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Zabaleta is my right back. His positioning annoys me at times but yeah he's pretty decent.

I bought Mata last night' date=' not really a fan so probably going to sell him again.

Getting my ass handed to me in division 6.[/quote']

he does always seem to be too high up the pitch, but attacking wise he is very good at creating chances, does lead to me having to depend on my other defenders more though.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread For those who don't already know, Web App is online

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread Poor sod .

Made a very decent profit today/yesterday ... so I've managed to nail down every single position (bar 1 or 2) ... Still not sure I want Toprak, depends on how he performs ... and I need to wait and see how Jung performs before I splash the cash on Piszczek!

Weidenfeller

Jung - Dante - Toprak - Schmelzer

Javi Martinez - Nuri Sahin

Herrmann - Prince - Elia

?

I'm going to get Aubameyang as my striker ... but haven't been able to yet so for the moment Dost is filling that gap!

Quite pleased with the team so far!

Got Matip and Papadopoulos on the bench (got em in packs, same with Dost)

Zabaleta is my right back. His positioning annoys me at times but yeah he's pretty decent.

I bought Mata last night' date=' not really a fan so probably going to sell him again.

Getting my ass handed to me in division 6.[/quote']

If I could swear I would, but I absolutely hate Division 6 and above! B)

I've got 2 Rodallega's and 4 Ravel Morrisons. Should I sell them now or will their price rise later? Thanks. :D

Keep Rodallega mate, he will rise, but not by loads I'd imagine, depends how much you need the funds! :) I've had about 120 Morisson's on this Fifa as I was a bit of a dealer with them, I doubt they will rise too much and I used to sell them easily for 1k, I'd sell him mate.. Unless he rips the Prem up or gets an Interntional cap, I can't see him rising! :)

Sold him straight away mate... 439k buy it now! What shall i do? I might invest in thiago silva... 70k currently... He has to go up...

Yeah no doubt about it.... How much is Ibra going for? This years game is made for him lol

EDIT ----

Just looked at Ibra and his price is hugely over priced he will drop to 500-600k by Jan.

Yeah no doubt about it.... How much is Ibra going for? This years game is made for him lol

EDIT ----

Just looked at Ibra and his price is hugely over priced he will drop to 500-600k by Jan.

Built my team here it is... In 4231 (2)

Lloris

Alves luiz kaboul clichy

Paulinho fellaini

Navas suarez schurrle

Etoo

Cant remember my bench, but i still have around 200k. Debating whether to buy yaya or hazard :)

Made a very decent profit today/yesterday ... so I've managed to nail down every single position (bar 1 or 2) ... Still not sure I want Toprak' date=' depends on how he performs ... and I need to wait and see how Jung performs before I splash the cash on Piszczek!

Weidenfeller

Jung - Dante - Toprak - Schmelzer

Javi Martinez - Nuri Sahin

Herrmann - Prince - Elia

?

I'm going to get Aubameyang as my striker ... but haven't been able to yet so for the moment Dost is filling that gap!

Quite pleased with the team so far!

Got Matip and Papadopoulos on the bench (got em in packs, same with Dost)[/center']

Going for the same look Bundesliga team. Can't get out of division nine with my BPL side (yep, division nine and I'm not even a bad player!).

I hate facing a Bundesliga teams and Aubameyang.. Again! :)

Will be a pleasure playing you when I get the game then

:P
Going for the same look Bundesliga team. Can't get out of division nine with my BPL side (yep' date=' division nine and I'm not even a bad player!).[/quote']

Just not sure on wether or not I'll be keeping Jung on the RB!

Managed to bag Javi Martinez for 2.7K!

I have no issue with Auba' date=' his finishing is so poor it doesn't matter if he only gets 1 chance.

Di Natale and Jackson Martinez are my hated players.[/quote']

lol Aubameyang scored 2 30+ yard finesse shots in 1 game against me (I don't even think I'm exaggerating on the distance, he was ridiculous).

Lack of imagination so just ended up creating the Palace first team...

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=b3FK8wcenKcqo:ps3

Some decent players in there though; The pace of Bolasie and Kebe on the wings delivering for big Chamakh in the middle could be deadly. Jonny Williams also looks quite tidy on this aswell.

Had to spend 11k on Mariappa. Going for a lot due to being a 79 pace CB. Large price to pay but he's much better than Gabiddon.

Next target I could purchase is Cameron Jerome. Going for around 15-20k at the moment. Unsure though as his only key asset seems to be his pace which I've heard isn't the biggest issue in FIFA 14 unlike past FIFA's. Plus I just prefer Chamakh as a whole anyway.