FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Somewhere inbetween 340-350k last time I checked. We can do it on Friday if you want.

Yeah no sweat' date=' just drop me a message.

Whoooaaaa buddy... Your quiting FUT? Whyyy

Not quitting, I'll keep my team just sell my 400k I've got to my brother as he's on xbox. Still got my FL Champ team and PL side.

To be honest' date=' if you want a Bundesliga side, youve got no choice but to have Reus. IF Son is good but Reus is better. I think Ill struggle to afford Reus and Robben in one side unless I get mediocre players elsewhere. [b']Its a good thing Mandzukic is cheap and OP.[/b]

Could not agree more, I had Huntellarr up front and he was useless and I bought Mandzukic thinking he'd be another flop but he is amazing, he always seems to be in the right place at the right time, always wins the ball in the air, amazing at corners and his positioning for rebounds is out of this world, I've played 5 games with him and have scored 13 goals so far, him and Diouf are a deadly duo.

This is my team which I made for a cost of 15-20K ( http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/2649234/ ) and I've only lost once in the Cup Final, great defense and a good midfield as you have the likes of Gustavo and Bender constantly covering your defenders while Schmelzer and Rafinia go bombing down the wings and Sahin occasionally joins the attack but Mkhitaryan is a beast with his long shots and just passing it up to Mandzukic and Diouf, Mandzukic's pace feels up to the standards of Diouf at times for me but I more use him for the crosses and corners which are very OP, but Diouf is my striker when I need to use a lobbed through ball and he never fails to get the ball but his finishing can be poor at times but he has scored 18 goals for me in 12 games so can't complain.

What do your generations teams look like? Mine is this:

9a62s0.png

Wish I could have that team in one UT. That midfield would be insane, IF Motta was class (best CDM I've ever used), TOTY Lavezzi, TOTY Totti and TOTY Hernanes were quality too, and that's when Lavezzi was 5* skills. That strikeforce would be unstoppable, and the fullbacks are so much better than anything Serie A has this year!

What do your generations teams look like? Mine is this:

9a62s0.png

Wish I could have that team in one UT. That midfield would be insane' date=' IF Motta was class (best CDM I've ever used), TOTY Lavezzi, TOTY Totti and TOTY Hernanes were quality too, and that's when Lavezzi was 5* skills. That strikeforce would be unstoppable, and the fullbacks are so much better than anything Serie A has this year![/quote']

Imagine that blue Ibra... OMG.

5 games away from winning offline Division 1 and getting that big gold jumbo pack as a reward.

Just a shame only Lahm is worth pulling this week.

Once I have finished offline will continue with online divisions.

Navas? My mate pulled him plast night sold for 599k BIN.

14j9k6p.png

His goals per game ratio was insane.

Wooooow. Bet he was a complete machine!!!

IF Kroos stats look rather good taking the pace away... currently going for 70k has anybody used him?

I have the normal one but want to know if the IF is much better.

Yeah he's decent, i used him CAM in 4-2-3-1 LM + RM. He's a lot better than Schweinsteiger and he doesn't feel as slow as his card says.

Yeah he's decent' date=' i used him CAM in 4-2-3-1 LM + RM. He's a lot better than Schweinsteiger and he doesn't feel as slow as his card says.[/quote']
I had him' date=' couldnt really notice the lack of pace, is passing is immense.[/quote']

got him with the Hunter Card as a CM on for 68k I'm happy with that :P

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=f5iaxptsblBI:360

That's me team with 360k still in the bank (might sell it on now)

Happy with that team

I always trade in 2s or 3s had my fingers burned in the past from over buying.

Mackay - Steven go wrong then ?

Went amazing in the morning but as I can only have 60 items I can't get them all!

If someone can join then you can make a killing! No joke someone on x box has now done the same as me and the price on X box is close to 15 k now.

It would of worked 100% if I could buy more as I have the money.

I still have 60 in my transfer pile and 5 in my unassigned pile. I really need a second person!