FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

how did you get on?

I ended up putting £32 on 4600 fifa coins best player I got was .... Pique! That's right a play who goes for 6k!!!! Tbh though I wasn't expecting much but that was really bad. I hope EA pull their finger out though I've spent a lot this year and the best I've had was Rooney. But you have to be in it to win it, so I guess I won't open more packs until TOTS.

I ended up putting £32 on 4600 fifa coins best player I got was .... Pique! That's right a play who goes for 6k!!!! Tbh though I wasn't expecting much but that was really bad. I hope EA pull their finger out though I've spent a lot this year and the best I've had was Rooney. But you have to be in it to win it' date=' so I guess I won't open more packs until TOTS.[/quote']

Ouch!!!

I refuse to buy packs so the only packs I do is my ST one and the packs from the league titles offline.

So it looks like I will be winning that Div 1 offline title again tonight for the Jumbo Gold pack.

Ouch!!!

I refuse to buy packs so the only packs I do is my ST one and the packs from the league titles offline.

So it looks like I will be winning that Div 1 offline title again tonight for the Jumbo Gold pack.

I done div 10 but got bored. I know online is more sweaty but it makes me more on edge for some reason.

My current team is a beast! Unbeaten and two straight promotions in online season and only 4 points off a third promotion with 5 games to go.

4-1-2-1-2

GK - Sirigu

RB - Maicon

CB - Chiellini

CB - Thiago Silva

LB - IF Digne

CDM - Vidal

LM - Lavezzi

RM - Biabiany

CAM - Tevez

ST - Aguero

ST - Higuain

Really cool team to use with max chem as well.

Does anyone know someone who wants to buy FIFA14 for PS4? I bought mine in America last week and completely forgot I had one in the bundle I bought which arrived yesterday. Will obviously accept less than market price.

Need for Speed too whilst i'm at it :P

Would have hapilly bought it Woods if I wasn't getting the amazon deal.

I done div 10 but got bored. I know online is more sweaty but it makes me more on edge for some reason.

My current team is a beast! Unbeaten and two straight promotions in online season and only 4 points off a third promotion with 5 games to go.

4-1-2-1-2

GK - Sirigu

RB - Maicon

CB - Chiellini

CB - Thiago Silva

LB - IF Digne

CDM - Vidal

LM - Lavezzi

RM - Biabiany

CAM - Tevez

ST - Aguero

ST - Higuain

Really cool team to use with max chem as well.

Reason I go offline sometimes is its quick and easier to win packs and There is a jumbo gold pack for everytime you win Ultimate Division 1.

Here is my current team...

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=dSgN63JIbmvp:360

Pounced when the market was on a downer to get Reus,IF Kroos,Schweinstiger and this morning I bought Lewandowski for 42.5k which is cheap.

Happy with that team considering I still have 350k to play with...

Cottoned on to something special last night and turned 5k into 25k within an hour :P

Reason I go offline sometimes is its quick and easier to win packs and There is a jumbo gold pack for everytime you win Ultimate Division 1.

Here is my current team...

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=dSgN63JIbmvp:360

Pounced when the market was on a downer to get Reus' date='IF Kroos,Schweinstiger and this morning I bought Lewandowski for 42.5k which is cheap.

Happy with that team considering I still have 350k to play with...

Cottoned on to something special last night and turned 5k into 25k within an hour :P[/quote']

I brought Aguero the other day for 232k and sold him for 270k last night which weren't bad

I still have my all Arsenal team with SIF Rambo!

What did you do to make 25k?

I brought Aguero the other day for 232k and sold him for 270k last night which weren't bad

I still have my all Arsenal team with SIF Rambo!

What did you do to make 25k?

I sold Reus for 75k and IF Kroos for 72k and bought both back at 65k and 60k nice bit of profit made.

I have PM'd regarding how I made 25k.

As much as I hate to ask but does anyone have 15-20K I could borrow to complete my Bundesliaga team, have 100K and wan't to buy Reus but don't know how to make money I just got lucky in a pack tonight, If anyone is willing to loan the money to me I'll get you back either Friday or Saturday, I'm PS3 by the way. :)

As much as I hate to ask but does anyone have 15-20K I could borrow to complete my Bundesliaga team' date=' have 100K and wan't to buy Reus but don't know how to make money I just got lucky in a pack tonight, If anyone is willing to loan the money to me I'll get you back either Friday or Saturday, I'm PS3 by the way. :)[/font']

I can, i have torres, vertonghen and aubamayeng to sell that will be around 20k?

I know this ain't the right thread but I can't see one for GTA.

ArsenalJay91 on PS3

Add me and we can do some robberies. Just got the best apartment in the game and got 2 mil in the bank. I am only a level 10 though so could do with some good people to do missions with. Maybe even make a crew?

I know this ain't the right thread but I can't see one for GTA.

ArsenalJay91 on PS3

Add me and we can do some robberies. Just got the best apartment in the game and got 2 mil in the bank. I am only a level 10 though so could do with some good people to do missions with. Maybe even make a crew?

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=123053

There you go mate.

Dunno if it happens to anyone else a lot but the majority of goals I concede are when the keeper saves a 1 on 1 shot only for the ball to ricochet off a defender tracking back leaving an empty net. On my Preston career mode I've conceded 12 goals in 21 games which sounds impressive, but of those 2 were penalties and about 5 or 6 were like I described above.

Dunno if it happens to anyone else a lot but the majority of goals I concede are when the keeper saves a 1 on 1 shot only for the ball to ricochet off a defender tracking back leaving an empty net. On my Preston career mode I've conceded 12 goals in 21 games which sounds impressive' date=' but of those 2 were penalties and about 5 or 6 were like I described above.[/quote']

I don't know how anyone can play career mode ultimately boring.

Ok so i have been buying coins since the first ut firstly off neller then from fifa points now from fifautcoins website and it was bad enough spending 100 quid now and then on packs but i have gotten addicted and for once only i want ronaldo messi ect so just spent over 400 quid on coins call me a loser i deserve it but i dont care:D