FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

For 1k you will be surprised just how good Matic plays and yeah Baines for Cole is a possibility.

I've had matic, both versions he is very good but his turn of pace in that formation may prove costly. I think Fellaini can offer a better job than him however he is the third best CDM in the BPL in my view.

Slightly off topic but how much does a headset cost for the ps3?

I want for fifa and GTA :D

Well depends what currency you use. If it is in £ then I would say £30-£40 will get you a very good quality Turtle Beach P11. I currently use this and my mic is very clear with the option to turn down mic or game volume.

You can get cheaper but for me personally it's worth spending the extra bit for a Turtle Beach as you don't have to charge them or sync. Plus the quality is vastly superior to the PS headsets.

So many IF's have been price fixed by silly people expecting a load more Upgrades, there will be some but not as many as people think.

In other news I have become bored of UT recently and sold Messi.

Currently kicking back with a Bundi team with SIF Auba and a OP BPL team.

So many IF's have been price fixed by silly people expecting a load more Upgrades' date=' there will be some but not as many as people think.

In other news I have become bored of UT recently and sold Messi.

Currently kicking back with a Bundi team with SIF Auba and a OP BPL team.[/quote']

I aint getting bored i'm getting hammered you know when you don't play for a while and you are total crap yeah well i have been worse than that 789-1s :eek::mad::D:o:(

Ross McCormack has been price fixed due to rumours of his upgrade. It won't be upgraded though as his H2H rating is still the same.

Sell now for huge profit. Brought mine for 24k and sold last night for 78k.

ive still got mine... paid 34k for him :)

If you look at the IF upgrades, noone who had an IF below 78 got an IF rating upgrade - Mccormack is 77 rated. Even if he does get an upgrade, his IF may not even rise.

ive still got mine... paid 34k for him :)

If you look at the IF upgrades' date=' noone who had an IF below 78 got an IF rating upgrade - Mccormack is 77 rated. Even if he does get an upgrade, his IF may not even rise.[/quote']

That's how much I paid as well it was a typo on my phone lol.

Yeah I noticed there prices are dropping. Such as Rakitic who I was going to buy but not for 70k lol.

I could sell my current team and have 1.5 mil but Ribery and Robben are amazing! Honestly I can play like rubbish all game but still win. Like yesterday I played god awful and won 1-0 three times in a row. One of which was a 35 yard from Ribery.

I do get a lot of abusive messages though for having Ribery haha love it

That's how much I paid as well it was a typo on my phone lol.

Yeah I noticed there prices are dropping. Such as Rakitic who I was going to buy but not for 70k lol.

I could sell my current team and have 1.5 mil but Ribery and Robben are amazing! Honestly I can play like rubbish all game but still win. Like yesterday I played god awful and won 1-0 three times in a row. One of which was a 35 yard from Ribery.

I do get a lot of abusive messages though for having Ribery haha love it

Can't believe you packed him you lucky sod! I wish i kept all my coins from the beginning instead of selling them to my mate... if i sold my team id only have like 400/500k lol.

Can't believe you packed him you lucky sod! I wish i kept all my coins from the beginning instead of selling them to my mate... if i sold my team id only have like 400/500k lol.

To be fair you can build teams that play just as good for 50k than you can for 1 mil.

It's just the names that cost a lot. Personally I would never pay 900k for Ribery as he is no better than Reus however I can't bring myself to selling him just yet. Maybe when Bales price drops then I will.

To be fair you can build teams that play just as good for 50k than you can for 1 mil.

It's just the names that cost a lot. Personally I would never pay 900k for Ribery as he is no better than Reus however I can't bring myself to selling him just yet. Maybe when Bales price drops then I will.

Have you seen Danny Welbeck's card vs Pip Inzaghi's legend card? His card stats are basically the same, yet the difference in price is spectacular!