FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Have you seen Danny Welbeck's card vs Pip Inzaghi's legend card? His card stats are basically the same' date=' yet the difference in price is spectacular![/quote']

That's just what the card stats say. If you look at his in game stats you will see its Inzaghi low free kicks that lowers his card stats down. His finishing and curve etc are one of the best in the game out of any Legend.

Use Futhead so you can see the stats, helps hugely when building a team as well mate :)

new team getting bored now -

Begovic

Shaw Terry IF Luiz Walker

Toure

Sterling Ox Suarez Sturridge

Ibrah

got a 1m to spend any ideas ?

Why even have Ibra on such low chem? Makes him unplayable.

My advice would be buy Aguero for your BPL team and build a French team for Ibrahimovic ;)

Why even have Ibra on such low chem? Makes him unplayable.

My advice would be buy Aguero for your BPL team and build a French team for Ibrahimovic ;)

Chem doesnt play a part for me tbh it does really low below like 70 but otherwise

he's fine just scored two and sturridge if got the other so nah.B)

I will buy AGUERO though even though i don't like small strikers ty. :)

Chem doesnt play a part for me tbh it does really low below like 70 but otherwise

he's fine just scored two and sturridge if got the other so nah.B)

I will buy AGUERO though even though i don't like small strikers ty. :)

Look it up how much stats he loses. He would lose a lot of pace and shooting etc. unless you have a ligue 1 manager. Even then it may not help him much.

Plus he has M/L work rates which means with low chem he will wonder everywhere and mainly offside. I'm sure you may of noticed how many times he goes offside by now lol

Look it up how much stats he loses. He would lose a lot of pace and shooting etc. unless you have a ligue 1 manager. Even then it may not help him much.

Plus he has M/L work rates which means with low chem he will wonder everywhere and mainly offside. I'm sure you may of noticed how many times he goes offside by now lol

No actually , not once but , well I don't know why but just not happened I rarely get any player offside.

No actually ' date=' not once but , well I don't know why but just not happened I rarely get any player offside.[/quote']

Fair enough, lucky you. My mate Matt has Ibra and Ronaldo in the same team. Only thing that stops him scoring so many against me is Ibra is offside five times a match lol

Might cash out on Ribery tonight as I really want to try Bale. This will be my next team.

4-2-3-1

GK - Szczesny

RB - Sagna

CB - Mertesacker

CB - Koscienly

LB - Gibbs

CDM - Khedira

CDM - Song

CAM - Fabregas

CAM - Neymar

CAM - Bale

ST - Benzema

Think that would be a great team as I love the Arsenal back four and both CDM have great height, strength and work rates. Will cost just over 1.3 mil.

Might cash out on Ribery tonight as I really want to try Bale. This will be my next team.

4-2-3-1

GK - Szczesny

RB - Sagna

CB - Mertesacker

CB - Koscienly

LB - Gibbs

CDM - Khedira

CDM - Song

CAM - Fabregas

CAM - Neymar

CAM - Bale

ST - Benzema

Think that would be a great team as I love the Arsenal back four and both CDM have great height' date=' strength and work rates. Will cost just over 1.3 mil.[/quote']

IF Mert, IF Fabregas and IF Benzema? Would be BEAST!

4-2-3-1

GK - Szczesny

RB - Sagna

CB - Mertesacker

CB - Koscienly

LB - Gibbs

CDM - Khedira

CDM - Song

CAM - Fabregas

CAM - Neymar

CAM - Bale

ST - Benzema

Think that would be a great team as I love the Arsenal back four and both CDM have great height' date=' strength and work rates. Will cost just over 1.3 mil.[/quote']

You can get Cech in goal and still have full chem, and he's much better than Szczesny

You can get Cech in goal and still have full chem' date=' and he's much better than Szczesny[/quote']

True however I like having my Arsenal back line, plus Szczesny is so OP. Not even joking he on basic has made some wonder saves for me. Just not good at finese shots. However they are hardly used this year.

how did you know they would be on? where did you find that out?

Because EA tweeted them :)

not on xbox' date=' oh found em got tripe, only two packs allowed. got 5m anyway :)[/quote']

Germ how on earth have you raised 5m :eek:

I just bought MOTM Nasri got carried away :o

Buy cheap coins :o

Where from? I think you've posted the site before but i can't be bothered trawling through 100 pages to find it :P

I think the way i am going to approach FIFA15 is spend X amount of £ on fifa points but after say November/December-ish when all the prices start dropping i will use a FUT coin website. When you buy packs at the start, if you pulled a Lamela or a Paulinho you could sell him for 15k each, which would be worth it if you bought the FIFA points but as more packs are opened and the cards depreciate, you have to spend like £40 on packs just to pull 100k of coins back if you get tripe like Paulinho and Lamela etc.

Ahh ok' date=' I always see people saying your account can be banned so I try to avoid buying coins.

I have over 2m now but I get bored too easily and I haven't been investing as much recently.[/quote']

it can however very unlikely even youtubers who promote coin sites i have only heard 1 being banned.

I have filled my boots with IF players and Giroud mainly as his IF had an upgrade and is even better then before and is still only 30k.

SIF McCormack is now 11k LOL :eek:

Most of my buys were made last night when the market was in meltdown.

Haha same IF Caulker here I come! 25k right now looks a bargain for them stats however his low card weight makes me have doubts.

Rakitic, Gervinho etc have all gone from 80 k to 20k lmao

And as you said McCormack has gone for 100k to 12k hahahaha.

Quality!

Haha same IF Caulker here I come! 25k right now looks a bargain for them stats however his low card weight makes me have doubts.

Rakitic' date=' Gervinho etc have all gone from 80 k to 20k lmao

And as you said McCormack has gone for 100k to 12k hahahaha.

Quality![/quote']

Some absolute bargains still out there, SIF Matuidi under 50k and SIF Maicon 30k there cards are immense.

Bought 1.3m worth and hope to dump a load this weekend.

Some absolute bargains still out there' date=' SIF Matuidi under 50k and SIF Maicon 30k there cards are immense.

Bought 1.3m worth and hope to dump a load this weekend.[/quote']

Doubt it will rise much in a few days I would say a few weeks is where you make the big bucks.

I'm going to invest in 200k of both Giroud and Caulker and hold until end of this month.

I think the return will be around 10k per player so to make 100k for little to no work is nice.

I'm not going to over invest as I know how unpredictable EA markets are. I have my all IF Arsenal team and 600k which is plenty.