FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Why has the market crashed? Has there been a second batch of updates released?

Yep only the IF market has really crashed the other players are in and around their usual price.

I hope you took my advice of selling McCormack mate

Why has the market crashed? Has there been a second batch of updates released?

Yeah and players like Giroud rose to 75k and Sterling to 120k then it went BOOOOOOOOM

Giroud is now 30k and Sterling 49k and anyone that was expected to get UP's that didnt are well and truly low priced.

Damnnn wish I knew about it... I have around 300k who should I buy? No I kept him as I'm never selling my McCormack :P

Giroud IF had a UP' and its still the same price I think he will go up his IG stats are brilliant.

97 Finishing and 98 Shot Power with 94 volleys and 87 Heading Acc.

that's amazing for a 30k card.

Doubt it will rise much in a few days I would say a few weeks is where you make the big bucks.

I'm going to invest in 200k of both Giroud and Caulker and hold until end of this month.

I think the return will be around 10k per player so to make 100k for little to no work is nice.

I'm not going to over invest as I know how unpredictable EA markets are. I have my all IF Arsenal team and 600k which is plenty.

How do you 'play the market' is there a 'best' way to do it? fairly new to ut so dont have that many coins (although i bought 200k last night to build a second team)

How do you 'play the market' is there a 'best' way to do it? fairly new to ut so dont have that many coins (although i bought 200k last night to build a second team)

My advice would be dont spend so much on a second team.

My first team costs 750k and my back up for fitness cost 30k.

Buy Low Sell High is the motto.

My second team cost around 220k to make, a bundesliga one, the team Ive been playing with is a La Liga one which is :

Casillas/Alves/Ramos/Pique/Alba

ALonso/Di Maria/Villa/Fabregas

Benzema/Costa

I think i prefer the bundesliga one so to be honest i could probably sell the la liga team for a decent amount then go from there with improving the BL one

Also, about the buy low sell high point, how do you go about that? Obviously you can buy decent players for as little as 3-4k but how would you manage to sell them for a load more?

My second team cost around 220k to make' date=' a bundesliga one, the team Ive been playing with is a La Liga one which is :

Casillas/Alves/Ramos/Pique/Alba

ALonso/Di Maria/Villa/Fabregas

Benzema/Costa

I think i prefer the bundesliga one so to be honest i could probably sell the la liga team for a decent amount then go from there with improving the BL one[/quote']

Why not combine the teams keeping the best players you like?

Also' date=' about the buy low sell high point, how do you go about that? Obviously you can buy decent players for as little as 3-4k but how would you manage to sell them for a load more?[/quote']

IF's are what I trade in, I try to sell my players for 10k above the lowest price you can get them for.

Why not combine the teams keeping the best players you like?

Yeah i could do that but to be honest there isnt anyone other than Alvez id be bothered about keeping, I only want the la liga team so i cuold try and get either neymar ronaldo or messi (longshots i know)

Yeah i could do that but to be honest there isnt anyone other than Alvez id be bothered about keeping' date=' I only want the la liga team so i cuold try and get either neymar ronaldo or messi (longshots i know)[/quote']

Neymar is only 200k :rolleyes:

Do you play online with that La Liga team? Because you have no defenders :)

To be fair trading takes time and practice and most certainly you will lose money at times and make money in others. It's all trial and error. I would say the following few players are the best IF's to invest in.

Bassong

Winston Reid

Caulker SIF

Giroud

Those four players have all dropped and are good cards with decent stats. All should be 10k more expensive within the next ten days. Never a guarantee but that's my advice, I myself would never put money that I can't afford to lose. That's why I'm only investing 200-300k on these players. Feel free to use my examples or find your own :)

Neymar is only 200k :rolleyes:

Do you play online with that La Liga team? Because you have no defenders :)

Yeah I do, play 4-4-2

Casillas

Alba Ramos Pique Alves

Villa Alonso Fabregas Di Maria

Costa Benzema

New bundesliga team I have is:

Neuer

Alaba Boateng Hummels Piszcek

Gundogan

Reus Blazsckowski

Kroos

Aubameyang Mandzukic

but it seems like everyone has alaba/piszcek/reus/blazs/aubameyang, only played three of four games and three of them have been against similar teams, I never once played a la liga team with mine!

Cheers for the advice, im on selling my la liga team now anyway i can always build a new one if i get sick of the team i have at the minute, will have a look at them cards you mentioned, caulker etc and see what happens, cheers!

p.s, whats the cheapest site for buying coins?

Edit: Would it work if i switched gundogan from cdm for gustavo and put neymar on the left?

May just be my play style or maybe the opposition puts 11 men behind the ball but I cannot win with Spain in career mode! Im in 2016 and havent managed to keep a clean sheet, and lost to Scotland, Switzerland and Romania. Here's my regular squad:

De Gea

Reina

Casillas (has dropped to 82 and is 3rd choice)

Jordi Alba

Alberto Moreno

Gerard Pique (terrible stamina)

Sergio Ramos

Inigo Martinez

Mikel San Jose

Martin Montoya

Cesar Azpilicueta

Cesc Fabregas (very average)

Andres Iniesta (getting old, Xavi and Alonso have retired)

Sergio Busquets (always the furthest forward despite being positioned as a DM)

Thiago

Koke

Javi Martinez

Juan Mata (Doesnt suit a winger role, but also doesnt suit a CM role)

Jese

Christian Tello

Diego Costa (Bought him for Chelsea in the same career mode, but plays differently between club and country)

Alvaro Negredo

Pedro (My top scorer)

Any suggestions of who to try? I did experiment with Benat, Sergi Roberto and Morata but none of them made a big impression.

Any suggestions of who to try? I did experiment with Benat' date=' Sergi Roberto and Morata but none of them made a big impression.[/quote']

Custom tactics will dictate how your team plays. Guessing they're quite different with Chelsea/Spain, so the teams will play differently even if you play the same formations.

More fool you lot for not getting in on IF Giroud :P

I now have 30 of them left and i have sold 6 at 5k profit after tax.

Should net out at 185k profit after tax by Sunday :) as i have sold 6 in two hours at 30k (bought them all between 18k and 24k)

I managed to get two last night for 22k I wasn't prepare to pay over that. Gutted right now but if my work allowed me to access the web app I would of got more.