FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Made a killing with all four players I said would rise. Caulker you beauty!!! Got him for 16k and sold for 31k!!! Had loads of him. Also Bassong went from 10 to 15k!!! I was a little late on Giroud due to work but made some profit off him. Not bad for a few days work.

I have a player I have 15 of and my mate has 17... Costs over 50k but if it works should earn a very nice profit... I wouldn't want to take coins you could do it on the phone app?

Here's an update... I now have 36 SIF Matuidi on PS3. His going rate was previously 120k (when everyone thought he was going to get a winter upgrade) and his first IF card was 180k. He has already risen 5k since buying him so I have made my money back no matter what (as the 5k he has risen by will cover the tax) if you want in on this I suggest you be quick as most of the profit will be made this weekend (hopefully) after the market has time to readjust to so many coming off the market (added to that the weekend buyers)

Here's an update... I now have 36 SIF Matuidi on PS3. His going rate was previously 120k (when everyone thought he was going to get a winter upgrade) and his first IF card was 180k. He has already risen 5k since buying him so I have made my money back no matter what (as the 5k he has risen by will cover the tax) if you want in on this I suggest you be quick as most of the profit will be made this weekend (hopefully) after the market has time to readjust to so many coming off the market (added to that the weekend buyers)

Mate I ain't got the patience with the current EA market not finding anything. I'm happy to loan you the funds but on my phone I ain't got time to buy anyone right now.

Mate I ain't got the patience with the current EA market not finding anything. I'm happy to loan you the funds but on my phone I ain't got time to buy anyone right now.

Mate... I made an absolute killing today... Servers were down all day and as soon as the servers were back up... I was literally one of the first people to relist the players. Sold 18 Matuidis at 34k profit EACH... 500k profit for a few days work isn't bad at all!

BTW, the servers are fixed now mate.

Mate... I made an absolute killing today... Servers were down all day and as soon as the servers were back up... I was literally one of the first people to relist the players. Sold 18 Matuidis at 34k profit EACH... 500k profit for a few days work isn't bad at all!

BTW' date=' the servers are fixed now mate.[/quote']

Nice work mate wish I could log on whilst working but it's blocked. If you ever need coins to invest then just ask. I don't want any interest either.

On a side note started a manager career with Leeds, Byram is amazing! I signed Mancienne from Hamburg and Mackay Steven and Gauld from Dundee :)

Nice work mate wish I could log on whilst working but it's blocked. If you ever need coins to invest then just ask. I don't want any interest either.

On a side note started a manager career with Leeds' date=' Byram is amazing! I signed Mancienne from Hamburg and Mackay Steven and Gauld from Dundee :)[/quote']

Byram has started getting his match fitness back now and he's getting a good run of games... Starting to show the talent he showed before his injury (IRL)

Byram has started getting his match fitness back now and he's getting a good run of games... Starting to show the talent he showed before his injury (IRL)

I can't wait for you lot to be back in the BPL, shame recent results have gone against you I was thinking you might make a play off push but maybe next year. Is Mowatt any good?

Fancy a game on fifa?

Even though EA spent most of yesterday fixing the market' date=' it's still not bloody fixed! :rolleyes: C'mon EA![/quote']
Making me not want to play as it takes hours to buy a team.

If you have the time (I do) you can just sit there clicking search then modify on the phone app and it eventually works. You can find some real bargains when the market is like this! People just listing at 5k lower than the market BIN just to sell the card.

Diego transfer card is now out!!! Been waiting two months for this can not wait to finally have a beast team!

GK - Sirigu

RB - Maicon

CB - Thiago Silva

CB - Ramos

LB - Alba

CDM - Khedira

CDM - Gustavo

RM - Hulk

LM- Jese Rodriguez

CAM - Diego

ST - Costa

Get in!!!!

Diego transfer card is now out!!! Been waiting two months for this can not wait to finally have a beast team!

GK - Sirigu

RB - Maicon

CB - Thiago Silva

CB - Ramos

LB - Alba

CDM - Khedira

CDM - Gustavo

RM - Hulk

LM- Jese Rodriguez

CAM - Diego

ST - Costa

Get in!!!!

Let me know how that plays, looks a good side.

Let me know how that plays' date=' looks a good side.[/quote']

Will do mate. Hope you had a good time in Munich.

I would of had IF Hulk but he is 60k more expensive this weekend than last. Allow paying that premium even if he is the best RW on PS3.

Will do mate. Hope you had a good time in Munich.

I would of had IF Hulk but he is 60k more expensive this weekend than last. Allow paying that premium even if he is the best RW on PS3.

Munich was brilliant, took over a Irish pub in the city centre and I was happy we didn't lose out there.

I have 2.2m as I have sold everything up as I was bored so looking for a team I can be like yeah that's a team I like.

Munich was brilliant' date=' took over a Irish pub in the city centre and I was happy we didn't lose out there.

I have 2.2m as I have sold everything up as I was bored so looking for a team I can be like yeah that's a team I like.[/quote']

Glad to hear it. We deserved something and like you I'm glad we put up a good fight.

I've been waiting for two months to build this team. The formation is amazing for possession players that's why I always play it.

You can always make a Arsenal team ;)

Just got a xbox 1 & PS4 i haven't played playstation since ps2 as the controllers suck but anyway to my point is psn free still (i was told there is a pay option as well) but not sure if free version exists anymore and if you can tell me how much? :)

Btw regarding fifa on xb1 it feels like the demo on the 360 which is kinda good but seems a lot more arcadey...

Just got a xbox 1 & PS4 i haven't played playstation since ps2 as the controllers suck but anyway to my point is psn free still (i was told there is a pay option as well) but not sure if free version exists anymore and if you can tell me how much? :)

Btw regarding fifa on xb1 it feels like the demo on the 360 which is kinda good but seems a lot more arcadey...

It takes a lot of getting used to it but once you get the hang of the change it is much better.