Sign in to follow this  
Frozy

FIFA 14 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 14 Official Thread

Anyone get anything half decent from packs? main account best untradeable was Muller and Trade account got UP Diego Costa.

Didn't get much from the 5k packs either but actually made money from them.

SIF Godin is a beast btw he's in my team and he's a brick wall.

Anyone get anything half decent from packs? main account best untradeable was Muller and Trade account got UP Diego Costa.

Didn't get much from the 5k packs either but actually made money from them.

SIF Godin is a beast btw he's in my team and he's a brick wall.

Got Lavezzi in a 5K pack, sold him off for 25K. :) As for the untradables, I suppose the best player I got was Schurrle.

Why did you rage sell? you always regret it after.

Well Matt or lincvillan as he is known on here beat me. Not just beat me but scored a hat trick with.... Heskey!!! I kid you not. We have played over 100 games and I seriously don't think he has scored a hat trick with one player vs me in one game. He has Ronaldo and Ibra but nooooo it's Heskey who scores.... Three times.

IF Koss made me a loss otherwise I made back my coins.

Joey Barton FTW!

Next Gen Fifa on XB1 has some new nice touches, looks better too the crowd look a lot better however, the gameplay itself is so arcade like and what the hell is with the cut scenes that when you press a to progress sometimes if you even slightly double tap the keeper passes out to the defender even though you pressed on cut scene same with kick offs. The best thing about it has to be that it's easier to skill moves but jees 360 version is better gameplay wise for me by miles.

Sold my team again don't know what i'm going to do was thinking Spl team with Larsson Kris Boyd up top but apart from the Celtic team i know very little about any players wouldn't know who to buy. :o

Was annoyed at FUT. Spent all of my coins on packs. Best player I got was Benzema/Pique :o. Might just start over' date=' or stick to career mode from now on.[/quote']

I got team of the week gerrard yesterday, just bought that 100k and got Yaya toure, both Gerrard and Toure sold for around 100k each, in one of the 50k packs I got Lahm, other than that Ive had nothing

Just opened my last few 50k packs and a 35k/25k, came out with:

David luiz/Reus/Neymar/Kompanyx2/vidal/el sharaawy/ramires/muller

Should get a decent price for most of them although vidal/muller sell for sod all dont know about the rest

Just opened my last few 50k packs and a 35k/25k' date=' came out with:

David luiz/Reus/Neymar/Kompanyx2/vidal/el sharaawy/ramires/muller

Should get a decent price for most of them although vidal/muller sell for sod all dont know about the rest[/quote']

Just realised all of the prices have near enough halfed, or in neymars case dropped by over 100k, is this just because of the new packs being out and everyone selling? dont know whther to wait a few days or a week or so to sell him to get max value or will they just keep dropping?

Edit: Anyone an expert on building a hybrid that would know if this team would be 100 chem?

4-1-2-1-2

GK ?

CBx2 Thiago Silva/Gustavo?

RB Alves

LB Marcelo

cDM Ramires

RM Moura

LM Hazard

CAM: David Silva

Strikers: Cavani/Suarez

Just realised all of the prices have near enough halfed' date=' or in neymars case dropped by over 100k, is this just because of the new packs being out and everyone selling? dont know whther to wait a few days or a week or so to sell him to get max value or will they just keep dropping?[/quote']

Yes and keep them for a week or two. Their prices will rise back up.

Edit: Anyone an expert on building a hybrid that would know if this team would be 100 chem?

4-1-2-1-2

GK ?

CBx2 Thiago Silva/Gustavo?

RB Alves

LB Marcelo

cDM Ramires

RM Moura

LM Hazard

CAM: David Silva

Strikers: Cavani/Suarez

No.

(With a mate) bought 50 Reus all under 55k. Should rise back up to 75k when the hype from packs is over :D

nice work, think i sold mine for around 60, decided to sell my players aswell that i got, suarez for 110k, neymar for 200k, 2x kompany for 20k each, hazard for about 190k (rated 85 one) dont know how much extra i would have got if i waited a couple of weeks for the market to rise again but oh well

(With a mate) bought 50 Reus all under 55k. Should rise back up to 75k when the hype from packs is over :D

Awesome. I picked up a couple of Ozil's for around the 25-28K mark and I believe before the market crash, he sells around about 70k. So I should be able to make a tasty profit. :)

Awesome. I picked up a couple of Ozil's for around the 25-28K mark and I believe before the market crash' date=' he sells around about 70k. So I should be able to make a tasty profit. :)[/quote']

you need to teach me where you get this info from!

edit: also if thats the case ozil at 70k, on ps4 hes around 30k now on near enough every page! im getting a couple to try it, on your head be it!