Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 My team: De Gea Kompany Luiz Koscienly Bale Hazard Yaya Toure Wanyama Cornelius Benteke Crouch Bench: Jagielka O'shea Kim

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Yep! Obviously with Jovetic and Negredo incoming they will probably go in and I'll swap out some of the more expensive players. Not been that many decent defenders

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

This league is called SM League I'm sure' date=' I think Official SM was the leagues for the past few years, quite a few forumers in that one as well.[/quote']
I don't know. I'm in both league so i have no idea which one Newman create' date='i'm 15th in SM league so it's good aswell :D[/quote']

Ah, thought I was in the other league. :P

Week 1

(72 points)

Cech (8)

(vc) Ivanovic (15) - Baines (1) - Evra (2) - Zabaleta (10) - Enrique (6)

© Mata (4) - Cazorla (0) - Tonev (1)

Weimann (7) - Benteke (18)

Really bad, considering there is team awarded with 100 points. :o

I've had a look at playing my wildcard, its just annoying the transfer window shuts after the league begins.

Currently have:

Vorm

Coleman-Ivanovic-Shaw

Navas-Cazorla-Coutinho-Hazard

Dzeko-Lukaku-Sturridge

Rubbish subs.

Quite content and I love my midfield but RVP and Aguero are gonna be on it this season, and then there is Soldado and Benteke to think about.

ANNNOOOYIIIIIINNGGG

Always compare yourself to the average rather than the highest. You'll often see freak weeks and sometimes people ruin their sides to get one by building a squad for just one week.

Finished with 70 points after Shaw and Okore came in for Luiz and Richards and Hazard was awarded with an assist. Richards has been transferred out for Lescott.

Always compare yourself to the average rather than the highest. You'll often see freak weeks and sometimes people ruin their sides to get one by building a squad for just one week.

Finished with 70 points after Shaw and Okore came in for Luiz and Richards and Hazard was awarded with an assist. Richards has been transferred out for Lescott.

Yeah agree with the comparing, finished on 64, one above average so contentness is ok. I've stuck Shaw in for Rat, going to keep faith in Lukaku for the Utd game, Jose surely has to play him!

What do you think about Dzeko and Navas this season/start of? Would you go for either as captain this week? I only have Coleman and Shaw playing at home :D

Richards for Lescott is a must swap, I think Lescott will rack up a fair few points this season?

67 points isn't bad

Begovic 5

Walker 6 Whittaker 11 Ivanoic 15

Silva (VC) 9 Nolan 11 Cazorla 0 Michu 2

Bony 5 Berbatov 1 Podolski © 2

Once change next week for me Lambert in Podolski out

Interesting to see the most common transfers

IN:

MID Barkley EVE 153,830

DEF Coleman EVE 108,478

DEF Shaw SOU 105,538

DEF Whittaker NOR 91,151

FWD Benteke AVL 84,326

Transfers out (Gameweek)

FWD Lukaku CHE 113,679

MID Mata CHE 72,541

DEF Luiz CHE 63,371

MID Snodgrass NOR 57,217

DEF Koscielny ARS 56,721

Yeah agree with the comparing' date=' finished on 64, one above average so contentness is ok. I've stuck Shaw in for Rat, going to keep faith in Lukaku for the Utd game, Jose surely has to play him!

What do you think about Dzeko and Navas this season/start of? Would you go for either as captain this week? I only have Coleman and Shaw playing at home :D

Richards for Lescott is a must swap, I think Lescott will rack up a fair few points this season?[/quote']

I've kept Lukaku too. I think Dzeko should keep his place after the Newcastle game and that Navas is awesome :P I've put Silva as captain with Dzeko as vice. Lescott will hopefully rack up points in these early weeks against poor opposition whilst Nastasic is injured.

Biggest mistake was getting such an expensive defense of Koscielny,Kompany and Luiz that totally backfired.

Old team

De Gea

Koscielny,Kompany,Luiz,Okore,Clyne

Sylla,Mata,Coutinho,Hazard,Mirallas

Weimann,Lambert,Bony

New Team

Begovic

Johnson,Collins,Coleman,Shaw,Ward

Wanyama,Barkley,Coutinho,Hazard,Lennon

RvP,Bony,Benteke

Played wildcard :eek: (Literally just remembered i still have de gea in goal B) )

Out is all united and chelsea & liverpool players' date=' in is silva aguero jenkinson giroud soldado barkley coleman[/quote']

Saving my wildcard... Brought in Shaw for Koschelny... Keep Lukaku for another week...

Personally think wildcards should be saved for when sometime in the season a few teams play two matches, so increase chances of getting more points.