Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

Saving my wildcard... Brought in Shaw for Koschelny... Keep Lukaku for another week...

Personally think wildcards should be saved for when sometime in the season a few teams play two matches' date=' so increase chances of getting more points.[/quote']

Chelsea away at united this week with no game next week, was eager to put some attacking city players in there aswell.. il try draught hazard back in for week four, while aspas lukaku and sturridge are all still in my mind but aguero soldado giroud is handy enough

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 My team: De Gea Kompany Luiz Koscienly Bale Hazard Yaya Toure Wanyama Cornelius Benteke Crouch Bench: Jagielka O'shea Kim

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Yep! Obviously with Jovetic and Negredo incoming they will probably go in and I'll swap out some of the more expensive players. Not been that many decent defenders

MB my opponent got 54 points, with lescott -1 i think so i've lost this weeks h2h :eek::mad:

takes them alittle while to update.. bit like SM :rolleyes:

if aguero had scored at end of match today, he's my C so.. torn between my fantasy and reality last few mins of the match today.

now im glad i took out most my united chelsea players, cmon united .. de gea clean sheet/pen save or 2/match winner & Man of the match will do nicely

Only on 30 pts so far this week :( RVP, Hazard, Azpilicueta still to play. Deulofeu didn't play again this week...

The players values are rising/falling very quickly this season... Barkley is up to £4.8 million already and he only got 2 pts this week?? Bit weird.

Welbeck went up £0.1 last week for scoring 2 goals but RVP stayed at £14 million but scored 2 as well

Only on 30 pts so far this week :( RVP' date=' Hazard, Azpilicueta still to play. Deulofeu didn't play again this week...

The players values are rising/falling very quickly this season... Barkley is up to £4.8 million already and he only got 2 pts this week?? Bit weird.

Welbeck went up £0.1 last week for scoring 2 goals but RVP stayed at £14 million but scored 2 as well[/quote']

I think it's popularity (number of transfers in/out etc) that affects values too.

35 points with Ivanovic' date=' Hazard & Lukaku to play.

Made pretty poor captain decisions, Hazard the first week, Navas this week. Should of stuck with my gut of Sturridge C and Coleman VC - oh well, onwards & upwards![/quote']

Yup done the same, Lukaku gamble instead of Aguero last week cost me 10 points and then Aguero captain over Soldado cost me another 4. Those 14 points would be pretty handy right now!