Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 My team: De Gea Kompany Luiz Koscienly Bale Hazard Yaya Toure Wanyama Cornelius Benteke Crouch Bench: Jagielka O'shea Kim

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Yep! Obviously with Jovetic and Negredo incoming they will probably go in and I'll swap out some of the more expensive players. Not been that many decent defenders

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

Guys,I need a suggestion.

In a league,I am off the top spot by 65 points,the majority there has Ramsey and as I need to catch up I think that going for something unique will make me recover those points,I am thinking of going for 3' 3.9m subs and get that cash in the team and put ramsey out and get someone else in who gets points and is cheap or equal to Ramsey.

Any Suggestions please?

Guys' date='I need a suggestion.

In a league,I am off the top spot by 65 points,the majority there has Ramsey and as I need to catch up I think that going for something unique will make me recover those points,I am thinking of going for 3' 3.9m subs and get that cash in the team and put ramsey out and get someone else in who gets points and is cheap or equal to Ramsey.

Any Suggestions please?[/quote']

You have 2 options. kepp Ramsey, and beat them in other areas of the pitch (65 points isnt that big a deal at this point)

Although, if you want to be bold, and risk Ramsey not being this awesome all season (lets be honest, noone knows if he really is gonna be a superstar, or if its a good vein/flash in the pan) You can use your suggestion. I would suggest grabbing someone like Oscar or Hazard from Chelsea, as they will finish strong and their goals seem to come from Midfield. If you dont have much cash, you could take the gambl on Barkley (if you havent already got him) or a player like coming through like Januzaj or even a stable player in a top 10 team like Mirallas or maybe Amalfitano. Brady is another option, as most of Hulls goals and assists are likely to flow through him

Hope that helps

You have 2 options. kepp Ramsey' date=' and beat them in other areas of the pitch (65 points isnt that big a deal at this point)

Although, if you want to be bold, and risk Ramsey not being this awesome all season (lets be honest, noone knows if he really is gonna be a superstar, or if its a good vein/flash in the pan) You can use your suggestion. I would suggest grabbing someone like Oscar or Hazard from Chelsea, as they will finish strong and their goals seem to come from Midfield. If you dont have much cash, you could take the gambl on Barkley (if you havent already got him) or a player like coming through like Januzaj or even a stable player in a top 10 team like Mirallas or maybe Amalfitano. Brady is another option, as most of Hulls goals and assists are likely to flow through him

Hope that helps[/quote']

Currently I've got Boruc as my Gk

Mertesacker,Baines,Vertonghen,Fonte,Briggs as Defenders :o

Ozil,Ramsey,Barkley,Kasami,Sessengon as MID

Lukaku,Aguero and Suarez as CF.

now what should I do,.1m is the bank :o