Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 My team: De Gea Kompany Luiz Koscienly Bale Hazard Yaya Toure Wanyama Cornelius Benteke Crouch Bench: Jagielka O'shea Kim

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Yep! Obviously with Jovetic and Negredo incoming they will probably go in and I'll swap out some of the more expensive players. Not been that many decent defenders

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

Out : Aly Cissokho, Jonjo Shelvey

In : Ciaran Clark, Theo Walcott

Week 18

(80 points)

Gazzaniga (6)

Clark (2) - Shaw (5) - Coleman (2) - Sagna (2)

Walcott (30) © - Ramsey (2) - Hazard (10)

Suarez (1) - Negredo (9) - Rooney (11)

Decision to make Walcott as my captain, paid off. :D

Jumped to 2nd place and go through in the cup match.

Saw many people got 2 points for their captain. :P

Always turn my eyes up at putting Walcott into my team, never know what his place is in the Arsenal team.

Just swapped out Aguero and Ramsey out who are both injured and replaced them with Negredo and Livermore. Was considering putting Yaya Toure in, but hopeful City go all out against Crystal Palace and Zabaleta gets some assists, along with Nasri and Negredo getting a few goals. Hopeful of a rout at the Etihad.

This week is gonna be horrible for me... and as a result I'll probably go out of the cup. Same issue as SMH and Ben; Ben, Negredo has been playing so if you thought Pellegrini was gonna rotate you should have put Dzeko in :P

Yaya Toure not starting

Negredo (my captain) not starting

Rooney not even travelled

Janujaz not starting

Ozil's been disappearing

Suarez is against Chelsea

:rolleyes:

Just put Wilshere and Negredo in for Ramsey and Lukaku.

Thinking Pellegrini might rotate the squad a bit today though with it just being Palace and 2 days later' date=' hopefully Negredo starts.[/quote']

Won in the first round of the cup but look to have drew a hard team in the next round' date=' I have to go Negredo as captain to swing it in my favour me thinks.[/quote']
Always turn my eyes up at putting Walcott into my team' date=' never know what his place is in the Arsenal team.

Just swapped out Aguero and Ramsey out who are both injured and replaced them with Negredo and Livermore. Was considering putting Yaya Toure in, but hopeful City go all out against Crystal Palace and Zabaleta gets some assists, along with Nasri and Negredo getting a few goals. Hopeful of a rout at the Etihad.[/quote']

Manuel Pellegrini right now:

trollface-dance.gif