Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 My team: De Gea Kompany Luiz Koscienly Bale Hazard Yaya Toure Wanyama Cornelius Benteke Crouch Bench: Jagielka O'shea Kim

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Yep! Obviously with Jovetic and Negredo incoming they will probably go in and I'll swap out some of the more expensive players. Not been that many decent defenders

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

Lukaku and Giroud both score for me and Lallana assisted a goal,

Transferred Lukaku out last night too for Suarez as he hadn't been getting many points for me, so he departs on a good note.

Jagielka didn't start, along with Zabaleta yesterday, but luckily everybody on my bench got some minutes under their belts, including Clyne who's 3 minute contribution for Southampton today has earned 1 point.

Should receive 33 points from this weekends games.

cup my 25 plays his 21 he has dawson kolo hazard and suarez, i have terry and hazard, and terry has already shipped a goal... might be in strife... COME ON HAZARD (el capitano so a big big score could compensate me against his players i get double his hazard...)

edit: they call that goalmouth scramble a suarez assist!!! thats his captain so im out of the cup sad face

edit 2: Ruins his kolo clean sheet and hazard starts on his 5 goal run >.> still in with a shot albeit slim :D

cup my 25 plays his 21 he has dawson kolo hazard and suarez' date=' i have terry and hazard, and terry has already shipped a goal... might be in strife... COME ON HAZARD (el capitano so a big big score could compensate me against his players i get double his hazard...)

edit: they call that goalmouth scramble a suarez assist!!! thats his captain so im out of the cup sad face

edit 2: Ruins his kolo clean sheet and hazard starts on his 5 goal run >.> still in with a shot albeit slim :D[/quote']

AHAHAHAHAHA 51-50 next round i go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Week 19

(49 points)

Gazzaniga (0)

Clark (1) - Shaw (1) - Coleman (10) - Sagna (8)

Walcott (12) © - Nasri (1) - Hazard (10) - Oviedo (0)

Suarez (5) - Negredo (1)

Not really lucky this week, although my captain did good.

Out of cup, the other team got lucky;

his 3rd subs (Colback - 6 points) comes in prove to be difference. 49 - 55

Still 2nd and jumped to 5th in H2H.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...