Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 My team: De Gea Kompany Luiz Koscienly Bale Hazard Yaya Toure Wanyama Cornelius Benteke Crouch Bench: Jagielka O'shea Kim

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Yep! Obviously with Jovetic and Negredo incoming they will probably go in and I'll swap out some of the more expensive players. Not been that many decent defenders

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

Stekelenburg

Baines - Vertongen - Shaw

Snodgrass - Bale© - Hazard - Walcott(VC)

Berbatov - Bony - Cornelius

Subs: Given' date=' Clyne, Baker, Wanyama [/center']

Made some huge changes due to injury's, Internationals and just trying to get away from some certain trends plus adding a few of the cheaper subs especially Chambers who will get good game time at the start of the season!

Mignolet

Baines - Mertesacker - Reid

Snodgrass - Carzola - Hazard(VC) - Coutinho

Lambert - Lukaku(V) - Soldado

Subs: Gazzaniga, Álex Pozuelo, Chambers, Parr

Joined a work and footy lads league since last time so had a shift around as there are forfeits in those leagues!

Currently ABCDE FC are looking like:

Mignolet

Coleman-Ivanovic-Rat

Hazard-Paulinho-Coutinho-Ramirez-Downing

Van Persie-Lukaku

Harper - Jay Rodriguez - Shaw - Baker

I dont know who to choose as captain. I have two Chelsea players (Luiz and Schurrle) who play twice this week so there's double the chance of points, but then is making Luiz captain a waste as he's a defender, and making Schurrle captain is risky as he might not play. Michu and Lambert should definitely play but Michu faces United and Lambert faces the Baggies who are solid at the back.

Choices, choices, choices!!!

i have duff in my team' date=' thinking of downing now he's at westham tough.. both are 6m i think

now downing[/quote']

Taraabt could be quality playing with Berba.

Yeah, It'll be interesting with him and Ruiz behind Berba!I might settle for Gaston Ramirez as I feel his second season will be a definite improvement!

I changed my team completly last night, Ramirez i have in now im thinking the same that he might do better this time..

Cech

Mcnaughton Coleman Ferdinand

Walcott Ramirez Mirallas Michu

Sturridge RVP Deullofeu

Given Okore Williams Williams

I too want schurle in my team but not sure if he will play from the start, new signing generally don't start the first couple games and I exspect hazard mata Oscar to be the 3 In A/M but i do plan to put him in my team sometime in the season.. i had a plan last night who to swap out etc but now i forget :)

Contemplated removing coleman for stones, do you think coleman will keep his place for now or would martinez go with stones? hardly..

Duff and berbatov on my mind too still for future

My team doesn't have too many claen sheets in it mind you

Can someone clear up a few things for me please :)

Is the gameweek Monday to Sunday or Saturday to Friday?

Also if a game is postponed in let's say week 10 and rescheduled for week 17' date=' when it comes to week 17 will that particular game count for the week 10 scores?

Cheers :)[/quote']

Its normally Saturday - Wednesday.

If a game is postponed in GW 10 and is put in GW 17, it will count as a clubs second game in GW 17, like Chelsea and Villa in GW 1 currently (& no game in GW 3).

Can someone clear up a few things for me please :)

Is the gameweek Monday to Sunday or Saturday to Friday?

Also if a game is postponed in let's say week 10 and rescheduled for week 17' date=' when it comes to week 17 will that particular game count for the week 10 scores?

Cheers :)[/quote']

Saturday to friday (or saturday to whenever the last game in the league was played prob wednesday at latest) (I ASSUME)

Rescheduled games, Points will count for the week the game takes place (Not the previous)

Team pretty much set. Not sure whether to go for Bony at 8m who is a guaranteed starter or Lukaku for the same price' date=' better player , but not guaranteed to start. Thoughts ?

Team is like this.

[b']

Mignolet

Zabaleta Lovren Koscielny

Hazard Coutinho Mata© Cazorla

Anelka Bony Benteke

[/b]

I personally think Lukaku is a must for the first GW, 2 home games and he should start both, my plan is to play him, then swap him for Lambert (currently have Rodriguez so have to think about that one), Bony or Dzeko in GW 3.

Its normally Saturday - Wednesday.

If a game is postponed in GW 10 and is put in GW 17' date=' it will count as a clubs second game in GW 17, like Chelsea and Villa in GW 1 currently (& no game in GW 3).[/quote']

Saturday to friday (or saturday to whenever the last game in the league was played prob wednesday at latest) (I ASSUME)

Rescheduled games' date=' Points will count for the week the game takes place (Not the previous)[/quote']

Nice one cheers :)