Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 My team: De Gea Kompany Luiz Koscienly Bale Hazard Yaya Toure Wanyama Cornelius Benteke Crouch Bench: Jagielka O'shea Kim

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Yep! Obviously with Jovetic and Negredo incoming they will probably go in and I'll swap out some of the more expensive players. Not been that many decent defenders

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

Done my team a few hours ago.

Anybody know how change formation on the PL website' date=' cant seem to find it.[/quote']

It's on pick my team, then click on the yellow arrow. When you then click on a subs yellow arrow the formation changes (if say changing from a striker to a midfielder).

Just drag your subs in' date=' it changes automatically as a result of the players you've chosen.[/quote']
It's on pick my team' date=' then click on the yellow arrow. When you then click on a subs yellow arrow the formation changes (if say changing from a striker to a midfielder).[/quote']

Thanks lads.

Guest drseanfitz

I'm in:

Mignolet

Ivanovic - Zabaleta - Kompany - Baines

Chadli - Van Ginkel - Schurrle

Vydra - Van Persie - Dzeko

subs: Westwood, Walker, Delph, Livermore

If he plays/Starts he'd be ok tbh but i don't think he's gona start tommorow so id leave him out.. essien lampard are starting i think (source telegraph)

I don't see mourinho putting him ahead of lampard too much in the league and he wont get ahead of mata hazard oscar schurle

I stand to be corrected.. make me change my team :rolleyes:

problim with chelsea mids is that they have too many.. even oscar could lose his place when mata is back

Ive gone with harzard and schurle in my team and left oscar & mata out.. i might try get mata in there sometime but i prob won't be able to afford him (so maybe oscar).. hazard and schurle are safer bets in your team with either cech/a defender or lukaku for the 3rd

VU FC make up their mind, this is the team:

Stekelenburg

Baines - Azpilicueta - Evra - Koscielny

Hazard© - Alberto - Puncheon

Lukaku(vc) - van Persie - Anelka

Bench: Boruc - W. Reid, Barkley, Mulumbu

Hope I didn't change my mind again

EDIT: Oh stahp, just realized Azpi likely not play after international, transfer out or not. Decision decision.