-------- Coleman --- Azpilicueta ---- Okore ---- Toure -------

-------------13-------------0---------------0-----------5----------

------------- Paulinho -------- Michu --------- Hazard © -----

------------------3-----------------2-----------------6-------------

------------ Deulofeu --- Van Persie ---- Lambert -------------

-----------------0---------------12--------------7------------------

Subs: Wanyama, Canas, Amat

-------------3---------1-------0

67 pts once wanyama and canas are subbed in but hopefully Okore and Azpilicueta might play on Wednesday. Was torn between Deulofeu and Van Wolfswinkel so kicking myself now I didn't go with him but still think Deulofeu will be class if he plays...

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 My team: De Gea Kompany Luiz Koscienly Bale Hazard Yaya Toure Wanyama Cornelius Benteke Crouch Bench: Jagielka O'shea Kim

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14 Yep! Obviously with Jovetic and Negredo incoming they will probably go in and I'll swap out some of the more expensive players. Not been that many decent defenders

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

decisions decisions.. i was also dissapointed with hazard and lukaku.. i also like deulofou but i felt he wouldn't play against norwich..

Reason i usually have weak bench is because having shaw and coleman on bench would grind my gears :eek:

i considered half the league for my team, coleman shaw van-wolfswinkel rvp benteke etc B):rolleyes: i suppose we all did.. migolet too arrgh

I also considered using wild card now too, we can all believe that will solve all our problims, i have 2 city defenders in my team but i'm a part-time united fan aswell.. torn between many worlds with fantasy and SM players in my team :D

Guest drseanfitz

Mignolet (15)

Ivanovic (6) - Zabaleta - Kompany - Baines (1)

Chadli (3)- Van Ginkel (1) - Schurrle (1)

Vydra (1) - Van Persie C(24) - Dzeko

Zabaleta, Kompany and Dzeko all play tonight.

Ivanovic, Van Ginkel and Schurrle to play Villa on wednesday

Week 1

(46 points)

Cech (6)

(vc) Ivanovic (6) - Baines (1) - Evra (2) - Zabaleta (10) - Enrique (6)

© Mata (0) - Cazorla (0) - Tonev (0)

Weimann (5) - Benteke (10)

* with Cech, Ivanovic, Mata, Tonev, Weimann, Benteke to play.

Just hoping Mata didn't play now, or at least he scores / assists some goals tomorrow.

Bad week. :o

Okay' date=' amateur error, is this league called SM League or Official SM? :o

EDIT: Thank you Silva! :P[/quote']

I'm in Official SM B)

I'M ON 45 NOW Zabeleta (10) and lescott (7) kept a clean sheet for me tonight, with HazardC Schurle & Lukaku to play tommorow, i now lead my head to head match by 8 points and look to be in a better posisition with 1 match to go.

6th, not bad... ;)

Sold Mr Liability and brought in the cheap LB who I picked first when I started picking teams but then sold to get Garrido... He got 12 points this week :o

2M in the bank now, will keep Lukaku for the game against United before I probably sell him.

One question guys,how the subs work? Is the first name on the bench will come first if someone in your first team don't play or is the name with highest point come first? And how do you know someone will get subbed? Simply by not playing,or in not matchday squad,or it has to be because suspension/injury?

One question guys' date='how the subs work? Is the first name on the bench will come first if someone in your first team don't play or is the name with highest point come first? And how do you know someone will get subbed? Simply by not playing,or in not matchday squad,or it has to be because suspension/injury?[/quote']

First name on the bench. Or if you only have 3 defenders on the pitch and one doesn't play, your first defender off the bench comes on. And a player gets subbed if they don't play a single minute in the game.

Luiz is ruled out of the Villa game, so Coleman gets subbed in for me :D

One question guys' date='how the subs work? Is the first name on the bench will come first if someone in your first team don't play or is the name with highest point come first? And how do you know someone will get subbed? Simply by not playing,or in not matchday squad,or it has to be because suspension/injury?[/quote']

Subs are in order of 3 yes

If a player in your XI doesnt get any minutes he will be automatically subbed out for the first sub, if that first sub doesnt get any minutes it goes to the second sub, and again to the third sub.

If you have three players in your XI not to get any minutes and all three of your subs do then all three will be swapped etc.

You must have at least 3 defenders, 3 midfielders and 1 striker in your XI though. (I think)

First name on the bench. Or if you only have 3 defenders on the pitch and one doesn't play' date=' your first defender off the bench comes on. And a player gets subbed if they don't play a single minute in the game.

Luiz is ruled out of the Villa game, so Coleman gets subbed in for me :D[/quote']

oh sweet, i get whittaker 11 points phew save my week by a bit

I'm pretty sure the name of the league Newman created is SM League. From where does this SM Official come from?

This league is called SM League I'm sure, I think Official SM was the leagues for the past few years, quite a few forumers in that one as well.