Sign in to follow this  
Cam Lucas

5 most under/overrated players (89+) on sm

Re: 5 most under/overrated players (89+) on sm

I assume the same barometer that you have used when claiming Bale has had "1 top season" has been applied here!

Bale already got a 93 for that good season.Not mentionating that his 92 was quite undeserved.De Gea didn't got his rise for that good 'half of season'.

Bale already got a 93 for that good season.Not mentionating that his 92 was quite undeserved.De Gea didn't got his rise for that good 'half of season'.

I have never said if I feel Bale deserves his rating of 93 or not, I am merely pointing out that he has had more than 1 good season as you strangely keep claiming.

The last time the EPL ratings were done De Gea's position as Man U No: 1 was far from secure, I am sure his plus 1 will come soon enough!

I have never said if I feel Bale deserves his rating of 93 or not' date=' I am merely pointing out that he has had more than 1 good season as you strangely keep claiming.

The last time the EPL ratings were done De Gea's position as Man U No: 1 was far from secure, I am sure his plus 1 will come soon enough![/quote']

He had 1 top season.In rest he's been decent and nothing more.

EPL ratings?You mean random review.

He had 1 top season.In rest he's been decent and nothing more.

EPL ratings?You mean random review.

I agree with the random review part, but it will happen sooner or later.

1 top season, it seems rather pointless to keep highlighting that you are clearly wrong, I could again list his accolades and awards giving to him for his performances over a number of seasons that support this but sadly what would be the point - I have done this before to be accused of being brainwashed by the British media by you!

God..Can I ask you something?You watched Schmelzer or you base your opinion on what you hear around?Schmelzer is one of the best LBs around.He's not on same level with his team-mates but he's definetly better then most of the LBs.He's solid in defence' date='decent in attack.He's a good little player have,very smart and deserve to be a starter for Borussia.[/quote']

I have not watched him all the time but enough to make a pretty good opinion, watched him versus Bayern in the league x2, champions league 6-8 times and german NT a few and in those 10-15 games he has not been rubbish, but he just isnt amazing. solid, and 91 is good for him, he may improve down the track in sm terms if dortmund win more or has a very stat filled season.

also, i am not a big Bale fan trust me (gooner for starts, infact i despise him) But all due credit to say the man has had 1 good season and you want to ask me if i watch schmelzer. He had obviously not been a top 5 world player in previous seasons which he arguably was 2012/13 season (sadly for Arsenal) but he had certainly over time with impressive performances for spurs earned his 92.

De gea has not been that good for me, but his record with united this season does not lie and should get a +1 on sm hands down.

my opinion on Boateng is he ABSOLUTELY deserves a +1 probs should have been in my list, he just isnt spectacular for me, still a very good player, and whoever said the schmelzer on munich, congratulations on being perfect cause that is nailed on. he will get a +1 i think atm, and see how he goes next season (i have a feeling martinez-dante is going to be a formidable BM defence)

I have not watched him all the time but enough to make a pretty good opinion' date=' watched him versus Bayern in the league x2, champions league 6-8 times and german NT a few and in those 10-15 games he has not been rubbish, but he just isnt amazing. solid, and 91 is good for him, he may improve down the track in sm terms if dortmund win more or has a very stat filled season.

also, i am not a big Bale fan trust me (gooner for starts, infact i despise him) But all due credit to say the man has had 1 good season and you want to ask me if i watch schmelzer. He had obviously not been a top 5 world player in previous seasons which he arguably was 2012/13 season (sadly for Arsenal) but he had certainly over time with impressive performances for spurs earned his 92.

De gea has not been that good for me, but his record with united this season does not lie and should get a +1 on sm hands down.

my opinion on Boateng is he ABSOLUTELY deserves a +1 probs should have been in my list, he just isnt spectacular for me, still a very good player, and whoever said the schmelzer on munich, congratulations on being perfect cause that is nailed on. he will get a +1 i think atm, and see how he goes next season (i have a feeling martinez-dante is going to be a formidable BM defence)[/quote']

Never said that Schmelzer is spectacular but he's really underrated around(especially because of Mia San Mia).He doesn't get the recognition he deserves actually.He's a smart player enough anyway.

Never said that Schmelzer is spectacular but he's really underrated around(especially because of Mia San Mia).He doesn't get the recognition he deserves actually.He's a smart player enough anyway.

Boateng is decent' date='good form but not spectacular.Munich must buy a new CB[/quote']

i dont think they will, my guess is Martinez will get pushed back in def.

I do agree MSM doesnt do his rep any good, i half agree with his opinion though, but he does bash him a fair bit

i dont think they will' date=' my guess is Martinez will get pushed back in def.

I do agree MSM doesnt do his rep any good, i half agree with his opinion though, but he does bash him a fair bit[/quote']

We're talking about Schmelzer who scored on Westfalen against Real,aren't we?:D

Overrated: Young

Underated: Britos (SM Rating), Giaccherini ( Not SM rating, but IRL) , Cuadrado (SM Rating) , Muriel (SM Rating) , Giampero Pinzi , Brkic

Oops saw 89 + LOL! But, Pinzi, Brkic, and Britos are underrated IRL.

It seems people think Rooney is over-rated and Mata is under-rated. How?

Rooney had a really poor season according to some, yet got 12 prem goals and 10 assists.

Mata had an "amazing season" scoring 11 and assisting 17 times.

Ok, he contributed more but he also played 700 minutes more. They both played virtually the same role. I would agree that Mata should probably be 94, but Rooney is a 95.

Bale is over-rated, as is Neymar.

Rooney had a really poor season according to some' date=' yet got 12 prem goals and 10 assists.

Ok, he contributed more but he also played 700 minutes more. They both played virtually the same role. I would agree that Mata should probably be 94, but Rooney is a 95.

Bale is over-rated, as is Neymar.[/quote']

rooney is a tad over-rated and the reason people think this is because in previous seasons he has done way better on the goal front if he had scored 20 goals last season no one would be calling him overrated its only because of his bad season,i like Mata alot he should be higher but i like Hazard better than Mata

Rooney had a really poor season according to some' date=' yet got 12 prem goals and 10 assists.

Bale is over-rated, as is Neymar.[/quote']

Rooney is a supposed "world class" striker, at 95 rated, he should be a 20/25 goal a season striker. You think hes 1 point better than Falcao and a massive 3 points better than Lewandowski?

Rooney is a supposed "world class" striker' date=' at 95 rated, he should be a 20/25 goal a season striker. You think hes 1 point better than Falcao and a massive 3 points better than Lewandowski?[/quote']

the proof is not in the numbers... this is what annoys me about ppl who dont watch the game and just look at stats. mata last season did so much more, the team seemed to run with mata. he was a game changer and created many oppertunities. watching man u, rooney seemed like a non factor most of the time and rarely showed up. mata controlled the game, rooney was just a part of it.

Rooney is a supposed "world class" striker' date=' at 95 rated, he should be a 20/25 goal a season striker. You think hes 1 point better than Falcao and a massive 3 points better than Lewandowski?[/quote']

Rooney the world class striker played 8 times in central midfield, 3 times on the right wing and 2 times on the left wing from his 27 appearances last season. When he got his run as a striker in january he got 6 goals in 6 games so suggesting that Rooney had a horrible season is WRONG. He was played out of position for more than half of the games yet he still managed to score 17 goals and 14 assists in all competitions last year.