Sign in to follow this  
Vučina

Mvila sale

Hi guys, what do you think about Mvila right now ? I have got him in a squad with a over 200 players and I don't know should I sale him. I have some 89 replacements for him on bench(he's bench player, doesn't get many games into my team). I also need money and I have really good offer for him. I've heard that he's playing poor at Rubin, so I don't know..

What do you think ? Should I sale him and let him go from my talent team, or I should keep him ?

Re: Mvila sale

Okay' date=' thank you guys.

He was really great player at Rennes, move to Rubin was mostly because of money, I think. :/[/quote']

indeed.

it was a massive shame he moved for the money. I just don't understand the logic in some footballers. here's the situation he was in:

you are pretty much loaded anyway if you are a professional footballer , so money is not a problem and you don't really need more. you get an offer from a crappy mid-table Russian side offering you stupid £££, and you also get an offer from an English champions league Side still offering you good wages. even though you will probably end up earning more in England due to all the publicity and sponsorship deals he'd get, and England is a much much nicer country to live in, you opt to go and live in Russia, one of the worst places you would want to live. no offense if anyone reading this is Russian, but I'm sure you'll agree with me on this, Russia is not the most glamorous of countries.

it makes no sense at all!

Re: Mvila sale

@ matty, you're right. He had a chance to make a name in Arsenal, he was really great player with much potential to become a truly legend. I really don't understand player which choose money rather than makin their names.

Similar thing with Barrada from Getafe, guy decided to chose Arabian money rather than some solid club from EPL(Swansea, Everton, Newcastle). Bloody money is really destroying this beautiful game.

P.S. Just one thing, I don't agree with you about life in Russia. America is making them looking as some awful country. There's many amazing towns in Russia, but there're also some awful ones.. England is definitely better for life, but there're many, many great cities for living in Russia. ;)