Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

| > GC345 < | Official Thread

Re: Gc 345

Aston+Villa.gif

-The Villans appoints new manager-

Elohim (Forum) takes control of Aston Villa.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

Aston Villa were founded in 1874 and play their home games at Villa Park in Birmingham. The club is also known as The Villans.

Been thinking about possibly doing a Villa 'project' in a GC ... and so, here it is! Have already had to deal with 8 different managers terrorizing me for Benteke!

Arsenal was even cheeky enough to offer Bendtner :D

But the fact of the matter is that Tekkers ain't going anywhere! Not for any offer!

And other then that ... I'm looking to deal ... not really interested in parting with alot of my players ... but for the right offer .... ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVuOXt9uSXFCf-6GqYaCIpkGAgdtNeDaF75CwgY1HOTI2pjb7k

Noisy (Forum) takes control of VfB Stuttgart.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

VfB Stuttgart were founded in 1893 and play their home games at Mercedes-Benz Arena in Stuttgart. The club is also known as Die Roten.

Aston+Villa.gif

-The Villans are close to signing a new GK-

After going through the team, the new manager Bishop has decided that his goalkeepers aren't good enough (or young enough) for the long-term of this club!

Thus ... after spending an afternoon inspecting the market, Bishop is close to signing a new GK, we'll keep you updated!

Aston+Villa.png

Aston+Villa.gif

-The Villans draw in their first game under Bishop-

Elohim (Forum) earned a draw with Aston Villa against Ingolstadt.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Aston Villa and Ingolstadt in their Friendly fixture.

Benteke scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

El Ahmadi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

First game of the pre-season for me in charge ... and I'm actually pleased with a 2-2 draw against Ingolstadt! Team hasn't gotten their chemistry together yet ... and my new signings hasn't arrived yet! But come tomorrow, when my new GK and Caceres has arrived ... we'll show Granada how Aston Villa wants this season to play out!

Tekkers with a goal and I'm happy with his first game!

Aston+Villa.png

Re: | > GC345 < | Official Thread

Aston+Villa.gif

-The Villans reveal two new signings-

After quite a hectic first day for new manager Bishop, during wich he has looked over his team and decided who'll stay and who'll be forced to leave and looking at what areas need strengthening ... He has managed to make 2 signings that are looking very strong and that really makes Aston Villa a stronger team ... a team that'll fight ... but not fight for survival as they usualy do ... but fight for a top 10 place! Because this is what our goal is! Semi-Final in one of the cups and top 10 in the leauge!

And this'll be achieved with the two new signings of Balázs Megyeri and Martin Caceres!

We will start out at the very back of the team with the reveal of the new goalkeeper for the Aston Villa 2013/14 season!

250007933.jpg

-Brad GUZAN has completed his move to Olympiacos from Aston Villa in a swap deal for Balázs MEGYERI-

I could not believe my luck when, after being contacted by myself via PM, the Olympiacos manager gladly offered his Megyeri for my Guzan!

:eek: ... clearly this is a person who looks at ratings and ratings only! Wich I'm quite happy with! Perhaps he was also willing to do this as he thought that a GK playing at Aston Villa would be higher rated then one that was playing in the Greek leauge!

He was quite badly mistaken I'm afraid! Because while Brad Guzan is an 87 rated 28 year old (will turn 29 in October) .... He is not even near the level of Hungiarian international Balázs Megyeri! The 23 year old Hungarian NT GK with a rating of 85 will be a massive boost to the Villa defence the coming seasons! And his rating is nothing that puts me off as he has the following stats from the previous 3 seasons at Olympiakos Piraeus!

2010/11: 3 games - 202 minutes

2011/12: 22 games - 1980 minutes

2012/13: 14 games - 1260 minutes

Perhaps not the best of stats, but considering that Roy Carroll at Olympiakos is 35 years old ... it's clear that Megyeri IS the clear choice at Olympiakos! His trophy stats is quite impressive for a 23 year old! 3 straight league titles and 2 consecutive cup titles for this 23 year old! 5 trophies on 3 seasons ... this just proves that Megyeri thrives in Greece! He is a phenomenal GK talent and I'm very happy to have gotten him as cheap as Guzan! Had I been able ... I would've offered way more! But I'm glad that I got him on the cheap! Absolute bargain in my eyes and the best thing is that he isn't very well known either! So usually it's quite easy to get him in exchange for a somewhat higher rated GK!

267829.png

-Martín CÁCERES has completed his move to Aston Villa from Juventus for 9,500,000-

And if I called the Megyeri deal a steal ... what do I even start to call THIS?! ... 9.5 million for a player of Caceres' quality! That's absolutely insane! To start with, the Juve manager said he wanted 15 million but quickly dropped it to 10 wich I then managed to negotiate down to 9.5 million! A fee that I'd happily pay any day of the week! I've always had a soft spot for the Uruguayan defender ... well perhaps not always as it was just a season or two ago that he really caught my eye with his way of playing and his impact on the game. He doesen't have the most impressive of stats but I firmly believe he's good enough to get 90 in an upcoming review. He's certainly good enough to be a starter for Juventus ... tho It'd be quite interesting to see him back at Sevilla now that they're rebuilding after the departure of Negredo!

But either way, he has some nice stats! let's go back to the 2008/09 season and go forward to the present day to see what he has accomplished!

2008/09: 13 games - 773 minutes (Barcelona)

2009/10: 15 games - 1069 minutes (Juventus)

2010/11: 25 games - 2128 minutes (Sevilla)

2011/12: 14 games - 1172 minutes (Sevilla)

2011/12: 11 games - 711 minutes (Juventus)

2012/13: 18 games - 1214 minutes (Juventus)

Yes, he played 14 games for Sevilla in the 11/12 season before leaving for Juventus and playing 11 games for them in the 11/12 season ... so in short, 25 games and 1883 minutes for Caceres in the 11/12 season! He's been scoring 1 goal per season (2 goals in the 11/12 season, 1 for Sevilla and 1 for Juventus) in the leauge whilst scoring 2 last season for Juve in the cup!

Not overly impressive stats, but still some pretty decent stats! Caceres is also quite succesful and has won the following trophies since his days at Barcelona:

2008/09: Champions League & Copa Del Rey & La Liga Title (Barcelona)

2010/11: Spanish Super Cup (Sevilla)

2011: Copa America (Argentina)

2011/12: Serie A & Runner-Up in Coppa Italia (Juventus)

2012/13: Serie A & Italian Super Cup (Juventus)

So yeah ... It's two quite experienced players that've signed for Aston Villa, and for quite a bargain aswell! Two players that I have high hopes for in strengthening my defense and help me guide Aston Villa to a successful season!

Aston+Villa.png

This is hilarious! I bid 1.250 million for Nathan Ake, Chelsea then rejected saying he didn't wanna sell him but would consider a loan offer ... I then called him out on the GC wall saying that if he doesen't wanna sell he should't have him transferlisted! I get a very, very rude PM from the Chelsea manager telling me to shut up (I've excluded a few words) aswell as other things ... then I see he's selling him to you at Monaco for 1 million ... less then what I offered ... hahaha this kid is absolutely insane!

This is hilarious! I bid 1.250 million for Nathan Ake' date=' Chelsea then rejected saying he didn't wanna sell him but would consider a loan offer ... I then called him out on the GC wall saying that if he doesen't wanna sell he should't have him transferlisted! I get a very, very rude PM from the Chelsea manager telling me to shut up (I've excluded a few words) aswell as other things ... then I see he's selling him to you at Monaco for 1 million ... less then what I offered ... hahaha this kid is absolutely insane![/center']

Suits me :D

Aston+Villa.gif

-The Villans reveal their objectives for the upcoming game-

And so, after drawing last night against Ingolstadt (a draw that the new manager was pleased with) Gaffer Bishop has done a few changes to the squad before the game tonight against Granada CF!

3 changes will be made to the squad, not only because Aston Villa has decided to try a new formation but because the new gaffer wants to try out various players to see who works best together!

Martin Caceres will go in and replace Irishman Ciaran Clark at the LB position whilst Balázs Megyeri will replace Shay Given and Barry Bannan will replace Darren Bent!

Bannan for Bent you may ask!?!? ... As I previously stated, a formation change will happen before tonights game, going from a 4-2-2-2 to a 4-3-3 (wingers) ... This formation has worked wonders in the past for Bishop and he's hoping it'll do here aswell! Tho as he himself has said: - "I'm not expecting anything less then a draw or defeat against Granada! It takes a while for a team to get their chemistry together and start to function en massé! But we will give it our best and try and put on a good show for the fans!" - Wether this formation change will work or not remains to be seen!

What can also be reported is that Aston Villa are looking for a new midfielder between 22-25 years old .... with a decent potential that can develop in the team! Villa has a few feelers out but nothing is yet set in stone!

Aston+Villa.png

This is hilarious! I bid 1.250 million for Nathan Ake' date=' Chelsea then rejected saying he didn't wanna sell him but would consider a loan offer ... I then called him out on the GC wall saying that if he doesen't wanna sell he should't have him transferlisted! I get a very, very rude PM from the Chelsea manager telling me to shut up (I've excluded a few words) aswell as other things ... then I see he's selling him to you at Monaco for 1 million ... less then what I offered ... hahaha this kid is absolutely insane![/center']

Don't blame him for hating you :D

Got puyol and cashley cole coming in. No idea why I went for them. Need a keeper though.