Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

| > GC345 < | Official Thread

Re: | > GC345 < | Official Thread

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_dHrFsQgOPfUByAiwvLtXeGBanKF6zHPd3tNtYu943YpwDfnhJg

Stuttgart Announce Two Key Signings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4RVhvwTIZWbW0n37w8nY0tRIB4Wuw949WUwpYJhsEVMRV5pR88w

Chekhiou Kouyate

Cheikhou KOUYATÉ has completed his move to VfB Stuttgart from RSC Anderlecht for £3,701,000 plus Thorsten KIRSCHBAUM and Georg NIEDERMEIER . All other offers were turned down

Delighted to land a player who I rate so highly paid around 11.7m but hes worth every penny.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ88l8AHZ380HpmQMQTWTAPTCwXGanIXHbLx6gTsgCTsVzhlXC

Imoh Ezekiel

Imoh EZEKIEL has completed his move to VfB Stuttgart from Standard Liège for £4,504,000 plus Johan AUDEL and Kevin MÜLLER . All other offers were turned down.

Scored a lot of goals for Liege last season and is only 19.

th?id=H.4839488614565436&pid=15.1

PLAYERS IN AT LEEDS

BASTOS 90, AM

ARSHAVIN 88, AM/F

YANN SOMMER 88, GK

MATIAS SUAREZ 88, AM/F

VIKTOR CLAESSON 84, M/F/AM

TAKASHI USAMI 85, AM

JELLE VAN DAMME 87 LB/LM

YOUTH STAR SAM BYRAM STILL AVAILABLE FOR CASH

The offer for Gianluigi BUFFON of Juventus from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Amazing deal in the short term. Giving 10mil and an 89 for a 94.

That said expecting Higuain, Puyol and Buffon bids to be reversed.

Gives me a backline resembling an old age home

Buffon

Sagna-Puyol-Vermaelen-Cashley

When you agree a deal with a forummer you atleast expect them to stick to the deal or at worst to cancel for a good reason but............

Got told this on chat....

if you pay an extra 500k hes yours ....

So I did

The offer for Sam BYRAM of Leeds United from VfB Stuttgart has been accepted.

then this happens

the deal for Sam BYRAM has been cancelled by Leeds United

then this happens

The deal reported to be worth £7,000,000 involving Sam BYRAM of Leeds United and Cruzeiro has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

that is not how to go about business and as I say from a forummer too :(

Whatever happened to a gentlemans agreement. A Deal is a deal but yet you get a better offer after our deal is accepted and you cancel it.

hope the extra million is worth it, I for one wont be dealing with Leeds in this world.

Hey wait a minute - we never ever agreed a deal mate - never.

I put him on the list for 7mil

You kept bidding 6

I countered 6.5

CRUZEIRO bid 7

YOU accepted my countered bid whilst I was off-line

I went on line and saw CRUZERIOS previous bid

I cancelled the deal YOU'D accpeted

Offered BYRAM to CRUZERIO and YOU for 7mil

CRUZERIO accpeted

Have NEVER spoken to you on chat

No way is it now fair for you to rag me out on here

We never agreed a deal and I made it clear from the start he could go for the best cash offer. And as I'm sure you're aware the asking price was 7mil, and someone other than you met it

The way you are re-telling the tale is bogus

Excuse me for my ignorance but is Willian Borges seriously injured in real life or something?

Cause I'm surprised few people seem to be interested.

I'm willing to let him go for a decent defender and some cash or a replacement lower rated AM(RLC) or forward.

It's just that I prefer to have some more power in defense, so willing to give up a quality AM(RLC).

Hey wait a minute - we never ever agreed a deal mate - never.

I put him on the list for 7mil

You kept bidding 6

I countered 6.5

CRUZEIRO bid 7

YOU accepted my countered bid whilst I was off-line

I went on line and saw CRUZERIOS previous bid

I cancelled the deal YOU'D accpeted

Offered BYRAM to CRUZERIO and YOU for 7mil

CRUZERIO accpeted

Have NEVER spoken to you on chat

No way is it now fair for you to rag me out on here

We never agreed a deal and I made it clear from the start he could go for the best cash offer. And as I'm sure you're aware the asking price was 7mil' date=' and someone other than you met it

The way you are re-telling the tale is bogus[/quote']

You wrote on the in game wall if you offer another 500k to 6m you'd accept and hes mine?

So I did and the bid was accepted, then you cancelled the deal and accepted a bid of 7m ........... Cruzerio couldn't have bid 7m after the deal was accepted because once a deal is accepted you cant bid for a player.

So you cancelled the deal and got Cruzerio to bid 7m.

Either way its not the best way to conduct your business but either way its in the past and I really cant be bothered to carry on with it.

Ill move on to other targets, But I would accept better from forum users its almost like the unwritten rule.

I've taken control of Plymouth Argyle looking for a long term project and hoping on promotion first up. Lost 0-4 in a friendly to a computer side full of mid 80's compared to mine full of mid 70's :(

Excuse me for my ignorance but is Willian Borges seriously injured in real life or something?

Cause I'm surprised few people seem to be interested.

I'm willing to let him go for a decent defender and some cash or a replacement lower rated AM(RLC) or forward.

It's just that I prefer to have some more power in defense' date=' so willing to give up a quality AM(RLC).[/quote']

No but he moved to Anzhi last season wich made his value fall as a fat priest iceskating ...

:P

Aston+Villa.gif

-A lookback at the last 2 games-

And so, a few more friendlies have come and gone, one against spaniards Granada CF, another against Dutch featherweights SC Cambuur-Leeuwaarden!

We went into the Granada game hoping for a draw at best but were realistically expecting a defeat!

And truth be told, we didn't stand a chance against Granada .. a team that has newly acquired a manager and this, this was something I wasn't aware of wich in turn was what made us lose!

Elohim (Forum) was unable to prevent a Aston Villa defeat to Granada CF.

Aston Villa slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Granada CF in their Friendly fixture.

Benteke was on the scoresheet for his side.

A game wich I might've wrongly said was dominated by Granada .... the possession % was equal at 50% each whilst shots on goal was in slight favour for my own Aston Villa with my 6 shots against Granada's 4. Yeah, you read it right, Granada had 4 shots on goal ... 4 shots that they all, clinically, put in the back of the net!

Clearly the 4-3-3 (wingers) formation does not work for this team, atleast not against managed teams .... wich leaves me in a bit of a mess as I need to find a suitable, working formation before the first game against Sunderland this Saturday!

But yeah ... continuing with the Granada game ... an absolutely horrible defensive display by our D-line combined with a terrible midfield (Bannan'll take the blame for that). We had alot of pressure tho wich is shown by the amount of corners we had (7), and this is a sign of a positive thing that I hope'll continue in the future!

The brightest part about the entire game tho was the fantastic performances by newly acquired left-back Martin Caceres and star striker Christian Benteke!

Caceres was absolutely perfect in his first game for The Villans as he pushed forward several times and added alot of option and skill to an already talented attack! This, together with Benteke's tank-like appearance and bulldozering way of play ... is a great beacon of light and hope for the Aston Villa supporters! Because if I can only get the left wing of the team work as one component and link up well with Benteke ... then we're all set for the season!

We can now continue on with our friendly against SC Cambuur-Leeuwaarden!

Elohim (Forum) steered Aston Villa to victory against SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden.

Aston Villa beat SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden 4 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Benteke was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Agbonlahor was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Now then! If we continue on with this game, we can clearly see that the same tactic that failed miserably against Granada worked like an absolute charm against SCL! Thus, we now know that this 4-3-3 (wingers) works like a bloody charm against unmanaged pathetic sides

:P

But, if we instead focus on the positive aspects of this game and it's result, we can see similarities from the Granada game in Benteke being a beast and Caceres linking up exceptionally well with the attack from his LB position!

What's more positive is that Benteke scored 3 and assisted to the 4th ... so all in all, this was without a doubt Tekkers game!

And with a massive 58% in positive possession stats and 8 shots on goal (50% of the shots went in!) We also continue on with a great pressure-play with 13 corners ... all this put together and Aston Villa is on the march for their greatest season in years!!

Football+-+Premier+League+1-1.jpg

-Benteke celebrating one of his 3 goals against SCL-

And if we look ahead to tonights game against Estudiantes, we see that Bacuna and Albrighton will be slotted into the team and get some much needed pre-season gametime! Together with benching Okore and N'zogbia ... Benteke will be joined on the pitch by his fellow belgian, Massimo Bruno! It'll be awesome watching the two belgian wonderkids perform together! And I'm hoping for a 3-goal win!

Aston+Villa.png

PAFC1.png

Plymouth Latest News

3 loan deals were completed already to strengthen the depth and overall squad in the last 24 hours with Hodzic and Yesil two international forward centres looking to bring in many goals this season from Liverpool.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQENXk-gldddToyj6X5akPx7Jl7DmLA_fxut-xv_5ZhfB4LN6hO

fe898ca7d6b6d77d5a581c59b3f0c531.jpg?itok=lLsUd7Bg

The other was the Gk Bajza from Parma thought to boost the teams strength between the sticks.

Pavol+Bajza+Parma+FC+Preseason+Training+Camp+NkDKpKk4F-Wx.jpg

Plymouth weren't afraid to splash abit of cash also signing two free agents the first being the French Kashi who plays in central midfield will be a nice addition to the squad at just 24 years of age is in for a long career with Plymouth as is the other free agent Chumacero another central midfielder, both costing between 1-2m some nice cheap additions.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPhJYx0tSXnoaLoHMlLJ1T1N981GSG6WOv2669O44AxyERwZAv

401599_gd.jpg

When asked about the transfers and possible future transfers the Plymouth manager had this to say

It's fairly obvious we want this club to go in the right direction and bringing in some loaned players who can develop themselves while helping us is a big step forward its a win-win really. As for the free agents we signed it was fairly obvious we lacked in midfield so that area is now one of our strengths and opposition clubs should be abit more wary of what we can produce this season.

As for the future transfers i've been in talks with a few clubs about some possible defenders. But nothing is set in stone yet so we'll wait and see.

Friendly 23/7 - East Fife vs Plymouth Argyle

It was an absolute beautiful night at the Bayview arena in Methil, Scotland as just a tick over 500 people showed up to watch Fife play host to Plymouth in a pre-season friendly, the two captains shook hands before heading to their respective sides.

Plymouth went straight onto the front foot in the game by the 3rd minute new loan recruit Yezil from Liverpool peeled off his marker and played the ball to Lecointe who then flicked it back to Yezil from the by-line and with a simple flick over the keeper the score was 1-0 after 3 minutes!

Although it was a friendly Hodzic another player on loan from Liverpool was quite upset with one of the referees decisions and after a few less than savoury words got himself a booking on the 9th minute.

Soon after Hodzic made up for his brain fade and combined with Boco where Boco played in a magnificient ball to the penalty area and it looked like Hodzic scuffed his shot but it was too low and wide for the keeper straight into the bottom corner 2-0 after 26 minutes and the game was getting away from Fife.

Just 1 minute later things would get worse as Boco gathered the ball sent in a long through ball to Feeney from battled past his defender and powered it just inside the near post, the crowd was in dismay 3-0 down after just 27 minutes.

Not alot happened for a while but in the 54th minute after half time Blizzard sent a ball straight to Boco who controlled it exceptionally well and left his defender for dead, struck the ball low and hard 4-0 Argyle

A minute later Fife finally got a chance when Samuel played a nice ball to Barr who manages to get a shot away which just beats the keeper 4-1

In the 74th minute Timar tries a solid tackle but gives away a free kick Barr took his chance from the direct free kick well 4-2!

A few minutes later Hodzic gets out wide and sends in a nice cross to his Liverpool mate Yesil who tried his luck with a looping header... Straight over the keeper off the underside of the crossbar and in 5-2 after 80 minutes and it looking like the match was as good as buried once again

A minute later Fife looked to threaten again when Smith player a ball into Wardlaw who converted with the luckiest of goals, the keeper was off balance and the ball just trickles in... Full time soon followed as Plymouth celebrated but they wouldn't be happy having conceded 3 goals, although after being 4-0 up the match was never really in doubt.

Below Captain Nelson ordering his troops around

curtis-nelson-1786-759641_478x359.jpg

As the statistics show they dominated all areas

59% possession

+7 shots

+7 corners

Also 3 yellow cards to Plymouth going to Hodzic, Boco and Feeney whom all got on the score sheet anyway so all was forgiven.

Goals -

Yezil - 3', 80'

Hodzic - 26'

Feeney - 27'

Boco - 54'

Assists -

Boco - 2

Lecointe, Hodzic, Blizzard all with 1 a piece

MOTM went to new loan boy Hodzic with a rating of 9 a goal and an assist. Interestingly enough Boco who scored a goal and came up with 2 assists finished with a rating of just 6!

When the manager of Plymouth was asked for his thoughts on the game this is what he had to say -

Obviously it was nice to get the win, we managed to smash past goals but playing the 3-3-4 was always going to result in a high scoring game going both ways. I will say we'll definitely be looking to find a good LB before the real season gets underway. Against better opponents we;ll get ripped to shreds playing that style of football.

Harry Redknapp steered Southampton to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

Southampton beat Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Cabella scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lallana and Ramírez were also amongst the goalscorers.

First game done what a win against a real tittle contender as well so happy days.