When the street be broad an narrow

Follow we will Follow we will

We will follow on the footsteps.......

Guest the plummer

Re: UEFA CUP 07/08

OF OUR TEAM GOD BLESS THEM FOLLOW FOLLOW ETC ETC

Greig are you going to the match ?

mate my dad would pay upto a thousand pounds for a ticket mate

a really would love tickets but thers others who deserve them more than me:)

If your team had gotten as far or near as far then a would say you where in a posistion to slaggg the Teddy Bears:p

We have won the Uefa cup before!!! Granted its not been for a LOOOOOOONG while...:rolleyes::(

And gone quite far over the last 7-8 years.....;)

I am in a position to SLLLAAAGGG anything I want!! Because I can and will..:)

I HATE DEFENSIVE football....No matter who does it...I said the same about the scum the other night.I will continue to say what I want about it!! ;)

Guest the plummer

We have won the Uefa cup before!!! Granted its not been for a LOOOOOOONG while...:rolleyes::(

And gone quite far over the last 7-8 years.....;)

I am in a position to SLLLAAAGGG anything I want!! Because I can and will..:)

I HATE DEFENSIVE football....No matter who does it...I said the same about the scum the other night.I will continue to say what I want about it!! ;)

We Are The People

btw am sure cally will be having numerous ******* just now

Guest the plummer

Numerous stars? Cool!!

You are the people!!! :rolleyes:

O R G A S M S

Spelling is off a think:D

thats it my spam is stopping now:p

I do fear Zenit but they're at their most formidable at home. Tonights game was not good but I honestly couldn't care less, we're in the final and that's all that matters. Felt like a Celtic fan for half an hour when I started getting paranoid about the referee being bought by Fiorentina after a few poor decisions. I'd like to invite everyone to suggest we will get beat, it's been happening all season, every game the Celtic fans I know on other forums give it "YOUS WILL GET PUMPED" Never happens, so please, predict a harsh beating by Zenit and continue the good luck.

Vieri is the biggest idiot in the world and I saw a few time ago that Mutu was ready to fight with Vieri but they were cooled by the coach , anyway , I hope that tonight Mutu will kick Vieri's a.....(I'm not saying the word again because I had some problems with this kind of words:D )

Yeah, but Cousin being missing isn't good for us, Darcheville cannot last a full game and we have no other similar forwards that can play the 1 forward role.

Curious how Advocaat will approach this one, can't see him doing any sort of goading of Rangers as he had a good time at Rangers and left on good terms. ANy suggestion that Ricksen might play? I know he's had a few games this season but he definitely doesn't appear to be a first pick.

Guest melbguy1

To say that people at SM don't go to football matches (live)' date=' watch matches on TV etc :rolleyes: . However, if some Rangers fan could not get a ticket but has money to burn that could change what I do with my ticket ;) .[/quote']

I say it :D