A Everton vs Zenit

B København vs Atlético

B Panathinaikos vs Lokomotiv Moskva

C Mladá Boleslav vs AEK

C Villarreal vs Elfsborg

D Dinamo Zagreb vs Hamburg

D Basel vs Brann

hope the best for AZ, they lost the last Eredivisie match 1-2 against twente

but need to consentraid on the match of tomorrow.

AZ 2-0 Nürnberg

Re: UEFA CUP 07/08

A Nürnberg vs AZ

A Everton vs Zenit

B København vs Atlético

B Panathinaikos vs Lokomotiv Moskva

C Mladá Boleslav vs AEK

C Villarreal vs Elfsborg

D Dinamo Zagreb vs Hamburg

D Basel vs Brann

hope the best for AZ' date=' they lost the last Eredivisie match 1-2 against twente

but need to consentraid on the match of tomorrow.

AZ 2-0 Nürnberg[/quote']

Dinamo must win today against HSV if they want to qualify for later stages of the competition. It will be a very interesting game.

Dinamo must win today against HSV if they want to qualify for later stages of the competition. It will be a very interesting game.

yea it will be interesting because HSV hasend lost any game yet and Dinamo has end won any yet hope the best for them after all they where the ones who knocked Ajax out of UEFA Cup.

• 3 weeks later...

OK this is the schedule for UEFA CUP 32 knockout round

Wednesday, 13 February 2008

AEK Athens v Getafe, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Aberdeen v Bayern Munich, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Anderlecht v Bordeaux, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Benfica v Nuremburg, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Bolton v Atletico Madrid, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

FC Zurich v Hamburg, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Galatasaray v Bayer Leverkusen, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Marseille v Spartak Moscow, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

PSV v Helsingborgs IF, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Rangers v Panathinaikos, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Rosenborg v Fiorentina, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

SK Brann v Everton, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Slavia Prague v Tottenham, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Sporting v Basle, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Werder Bremen v Braga, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Zenit St Petersburg v Villarreal, Round of 32, L1, 20:00

Thursday, 21 February 2008

Atletico Madrid v Bolton, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Basle v Sporting, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Bayer Leverkusen v Galatasaray, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Bayern Munich v Aberdeen, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Bordeaux v Anderlecht, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Braga v Werder Bremen, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Everton v SK Brann, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Fiorentina v Rosenborg, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Getafe v AEK Athens, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Hamburg v FC Zurich, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Helsingborgs IF v PSV, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Nuremburg v Benfica, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Panathinaikos v Rangers, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Spartak Moscow v Marseille, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Tottenham v Slavia Prague, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

Villarreal v Zenit St Petersburg, Round of 32, L2, 20:00

I really can't wait until the Aberdeen V Bayern Munich match Luca Toni is by far going to be the top goal scorer in the Uefa Cup the Dons defence won't no what to do with him and he will put a few past them in both legs I think.

My prediction for the game over two legs 8-0 hopefully nothing like that though.

• 1 month later...

Although Bayern are overwhelming favourites to win the competition, I have a feeling they will come unstuck along the way somewhere. They've also stilll have a lot to play for domestically and their priority will be to get back into the Champions league for next year (where they belong). It would be good to see a team from one of the unfancied countries win.

I have a horrible gut feeling that all of the Scottish teams in this year's UEFA Cup will be knocked out by Germans :(

I want Rangers to lose to Panathanaikos, but if they win Werder Bremen will beat them, I think, and Aberdeen will be mutilated by Bayern.

I'd like Aberdeen to win, or Tottenham, but Bayern are by far the best bet.

i would like to see PSV in the finals but the tree English teams are the most to fear, but if i gonna think of that they wound make it so have faith in your team mate. after all i have faith in psv because they have a new coach and they look good in the Eredivisie league.

:) PSV Strike well in his first UEFA Cup Game

here are the results

AEK Athens 1-1 Getafe

Anderlecht 2-1 Bordeaux

Galatasaray 0-0 Bayer Leverkusen

Marseille 3-0 Spartak Moscow

PSV 2-0 Helsingborgs IF

Rangers 0-0 Panathinaikos

SK Brann 0-2 Everton

Sporting 2-0 Basle

Werder Bremen 3-0 Braga

Zenit St Petersburg 1-0 Villarreal

i am Cool PSV is in:) next will be Tottenham Spurs.there are some shocking results:eek:

Atletico Madrid 0-0 Bolton (agg 0-1)

Bayer Leverkusen 5-1 Galatasaray (agg 5-1)

Bayern Munich 5-1 Aberdeen (agg 7-3)

Bordeaux 1-1 Anderlecht (agg 2-3)

Everton 6-1 SK Brann (agg 8-1)

Fiorentina 2-1 Rosenborg (agg 3-1)

Getafe 3-0 AEK Athens (agg 4-1)

Hamburg 0-0 FC Zurich (agg 3-1)

Helsingborgs IF 1-2 PSV (agg 1-4)

Panathinaikos 1-1 Rangers (agg 1-1) (Rangers win on Away Goals Rule)

Spartak Moscow 2-0 Marseille (agg 2-3)

Tottenham 1-1 Slavia Prague (agg 3-2)

Villarreal 2-1 Zenit St Petersburg (agg 2-2) (Zenit St Petersburg win on Away Goals Rule)

Spurs are going to struggle against PSV big time if they do not up their game. They were appalling tonight, sorry any Spurs fans I don't mean any offence to you at all. It seemed that as Berbatov and Keane were not together they had no idea. Along with Darren Bent being the worst player in England I think that selling Defoe was a massive mistake. Anyway, back to tonights game, Slavia Prague never ever looked like a team that would lose 7-0 to anyone. They really did impress me although Tottenham did add to their own downfall with how many times they gave the ball away and how they could not make a defensive clearance, I know that some Spurs fans will say that they rested players but that is not true. Keane played 45, Berbatov played 45. Every other player on the pitch is a regular really, whether as a sub or starting.....

Its looking like a tough tie against PSV at the mo.....

Spurs are going to struggle against PSV big time if they do not up their game. They were appalling tonight' date=' sorry any Spurs fans I don't mean any offence to you at all. It seemed that as Berbatov and Keane were not together they had no idea. Along with Darren Bent being the worst player in England I think that selling Defoe was a massive mistake. Anyway, back to tonights game, Slavia Prague never ever looked like a team that would lose 7-0 to anyone. They really did impress me although Tottenham did add to their own downfall with how many times they gave the ball away and how they could not make a defensive clearance, I know that some Spurs fans will say that they rested players but that is not true. Keane played 45, Berbatov played 45. Every other player on the pitch is a regular really, whether as a sub or starting.....

Its looking like a tough tie against PSV at the mo.....[/quote']

I Agree and the greatest game will be PSV Eindhoven vs Tottenham Hot spurs.

As some ppl may know i am from germany and i really like german team and i want one of the german team to succed this yr in uefa cup.

I was watching nuremburg vs benfica and nuremburg lost 1-0 in lisbon and had to score 1 goal to get extra time and 2 to go through.

the match started good for the lisbons and the 1st half was not that exciting but then in the 2nd half nurembug scored a goal thanks to angelos charsteas and then few mintues after buremburg scored the 2nd which meant if the scoreline stays the same they would go through.

in the 89th minute benfica's subsuitued player cardozo scored an half volley just from outside the box and it was 2-1 which meant buremburg had to score 1 more goal to win and they all nealry went to attack and then they lost the ball and then it was 3 vs 2 and yeah ANGEL DI MARIA went past goalkeeper and scored 2-2 how sad for nurembug :( :( :( :( :(

Ranger once more progress despite being outplayed, which annoys me, but tonight's close shave shows that they can't keep getting away with murder...especially since next month there's three OF games.

Werder Bremen will rip them a new one, and that's a honest prediction. 2-1 to Bremen at Ibrox and a Bremen win by upwards of two goals in Germany.

Benfica played really badly.. they started the game thinking that 0-0 was enough to go to next round but when they saw that Nurenberg was winning by 2 goals they start playing and draw 2-2.. Nurenberg is very weak.. In the last games is better the Benfica's results than the exibitions.. i think if they continue playing like this Getafe will win in next round..