UEFA CUP 07/08

Re: UEFA CUP 07/08

Sorry' date=' but in a team play 11 players....not only one....and today it was a "team game"... I praud what I am a fun of Zenit St. Petersburg. Bayern have a good players but not a "team game"... What's why we bit them....and beside that we have no optimal squard , as there are too many injured players..

LOL ........Gorshkov ..at the age of 39-40 played in not his possition ( left Def) played better than most part of Bayern players....[/quote']

Yes certainly Zenit played as a team and excelled as a team today :) . I think Welshman was just making the point that Pogrebnyak is possibly under-rated on SM. My own feeling is that he is perhaps not the only one and a few players in the Zenit team could be rated better on SM. Fayzulin looks to be a great talent.

It would be interesting to ask you how many of the Zenit squad will go to the European championships with Russia. I feel that Arshavin, Pogrebnyak, Anyukov and Malfeev definitely will. But what are the chances of Fayzullin, Shirokov and Denisov? Also are there any others from the Zenit squad who should be in the Euro 2008 squad?

zenit st petersberg 14 shots

rangers 0 shots

Come on you rangers :D we can still nick this game

(the amount of shots for zenit st petersberg is probably rong now as it took me atleast 30 seconds to write this message :))

The Zenit game finished a couple hours ago mate...:rolleyes:

Will be a travesty if Rangers go through here....

Fiorentina have completely outplayed them!!!

Final ball is disappointing and may cost them though....

Glad to see the back of Darcheville..All hes done is run around like a headless chicken!!

Guest melbguy1

15 minutes to go :D

i think its stupid about the away goal rule carrying on into extra time' date=' but maybe cud helps rangers tonight if we are lucky[/quote']

fully fully fully agree with you on that.. it's not fair.

. I feel that Arshavin, Pogrebnyak, Anyukov and Malfeev definitely will.

You are absolutely right...

But Arshavin is disqualification for 2 matches.. and that's a pity.

But what are the chances of Fayzullin, Shirokov and Denisov?

Of course they have a rather good chances as they played very well....I think Guss Hiddink attentively look for them....

Also are there any others from the Zenit squad who should be in the Euro 2008 squad?

I think no.

Cousin = FOOL!!!

Nah nah' date=' nah nah nah nah, oh hell yeah, good bye!!!

Cuellar has been impressive...Surely he cant stay with Rangers..[/quote']

I would give Cousin a boll*cking if i was Walter Smith.

And yes, Cuellar, very good game for him, it's preformance's like this that i want to buy people on SM :P

The commentators on ITV4 are really getting on my tits!!!

"Oh, it would be heart break to concede now" :- HOW?? They have been Completely dominated!! One player has played well for Rangers so they don't deserve to even be in extra time!!

Current Stats' date=' Fiorentina are listed 1st, look at the shots they have had comapred to Rangers!!!!!

It's all set up for a Rangers win!

Possession

54% 46%

Shots on target

8 6

Shots off target

17 0

Corners

11 3

[b']

Fouls[/b]

11 30