UEFA CUP 07/08

Guest the plummer

Re: UEFA CUP 07/08

To say that people at SM don't go to football matches (live)' date=' watch matches on TV etc :rolleyes: . However, if some Rangers fan could not get a ticket but has money to burn that could change what I do with my ticket ;) .[/quote']

how much would you serously consider mate?

serously btw:)

Well done Rangers for securing silver medal in the UEFA Cup. Even with this many players unavailable Zenit will tear their defensive style apart. Can't wait till the final. Are Rangers always so anti-football? Messi said they were :rolleyes: But congratulations to them anyway.

Guest the plummer

Well done Rangers for securing silver medal in the UEFA Cup. Even with this many players unavailable Zenit will tear their defensive style apart. Can't wait till the final. Are Rangers always so anti-football? Messi said they were :rolleyes: But congratulations to them anyway.

mate i could commit suicide as the amount of boring games rangers have played this year BUT it works

Cis cup winners

Uefa Cup Finilists

Scottish Cup Finilist

League Winners/runners up

not bad one must add

yer but we cant trust what messi says... he tried to do the hand of god lol

rangers play good football and have beaten so many other good teams this season, why not one more :D

What? :confused:

Rangers have the most spirit I have seen this season' date=' imo that will win it for them anyway...[/quote']

Danny mate, I think your getting spirit mixed up with Luck and general boringness!!!

Zenit have a unique style of play, I feel they might do it...

If boring football works and people are happy to win using it I think football is going the wrong way....

yer but we cant trust what messi says... he tried to do the hand of god lol

rangers play good football and have beaten so many other good teams this season' date=' why not one more :D[/quote']

Pfft!! ROFL!!!

Good joke!!!

Guest the plummer

Pfft!! ROFL!!!

Good joke!!!

If your team had gotten as far or near as far then a would say you where in a posistion to slaggg the Teddy Bears:p