Forum League Gold Championship 350

Re: Forum League Gold Championship 350

Looks like Manchester United's taking most of the attention away from Chelsea at the moment. At least he's got Ronaldo!

I'm very much used to people placing more value in age rather than rating' date=' but never quite seen anything like this:

An 88-rated CB aged 24 and an 87-rated CF aged 27 (neither player likely to rise anytime soon) is apparently an incredible deal for Huntelaar because they're younger! Are 2 and 5 years really enough to justify that excuse?

To think I'm only selling him to try to complete a deal with Leverkusen!

Ball is in Lyon's court over Matip and Farfan, but sources close to the players indicate they would prefer to stick together ;)[/quote']

It's Monchengladbach you should be worried about

lyon have secured their first two signings, bringing in two defenders.

the first, will be mahamadou sakho of PSG, who arrives at the expense of wonderkid Samuel umitti, experienced midfield player gael damic, and a few million pounds.

the next signing is none other than AZ CB Jeffery gouweleeuw, who is expected to fill the boots of now absent Samuel umitti as the clubs most promising CB.

talks are on-going with schalke over the duo of matip and farfan, and talks seemed to have stalled between us and Leverkusen over midfield iron man, lars bender however things could change.

sources also suggest lyon have placed a bid for wigan starlet, james McCarthy after the wigan coach stated that he is for sale. a number of other clubs appear to be interested in the young midfielder however lyon remain hopeful that it will be them to grab the signature of the definite future star

Corchia joins for 12m + change from Sochaux but we missed out on Lukaku because of the weird chairman valuations.

Chris Smalling is set to join in the morning for Castan + Viviani. Viviani has moved to Pescara i believe, so not fussed about him, and although Castan seems half decent, Smalling is definitely the better option imo.

Wish id chanced my arm with the same bid for Rafael, but oh well :D

Still selling Benatia, Osvaldo, Pjanic, Strootman etc if anyone is interested. Midfield looks pretty good, but will prob have to do some deals to strengthen other areas.

Fire in a bid or get in touch if interested.

Cheers.

knew not many teams usually get taken in ukraine but was hoping to atleast have a quarter of the league full so it wasn't just pure bot city but

after it was evident that wasn't going to happen and coupled with the fact i checked shakhtar's attendances in one of my earlier game worlds just to make sure they get a full house on home games(found out they get an average of 15/16k) decided to have a look around and germany's pretty full, plus hertha have the 3rd highest average attendance in the league behind bayern/dortmund

so decided to take these over, already lost two players but nothing too major and got a decent transfer kitty and with the league not kicking off til the weekend should have enough time to bring in a few players to mould the team a bit more to my liking.

Manchester United manager is a right cheat. Look at the transfers he did with Toulouse before the Toulouse manager mysteriously left the GC.

Not quite sure I'd call him a cheat over that deal, the ex-Toulouse manager now at Werder Bremen is ripping him off for Rafael, but funnily enough...

I might have more to say over his deals with Cruzeiro, Corinthians and Stoke, looking at the transfers between the same managers in EC9495, the Toulouse/Bremen manager included, maybe Dynamo Moskva but they don't fit the same pattern.

Begs the question, if he is cheating, why? Some of his deals with those managers, namely Corinthians & Bremen, are atrocious :confused:

United were desperate to get a GK ... Toulouse just happened to want to sell their best GK (their 2nd GK is 83/84) for a mediocre winger and then one of the most promising fullbacks in Ligue 1 for bloody scraps ...

United manager is a complete cheat ... and I'll make sure he's removed ...

No spectacular transfers for Eintracht Frankfurt.

Our most valueable new players are Viergever from AZ and Odjidja from Brugge.

The rest are players for our second team.

Aiming for a top 3 spot.

Maybe that sounds a bit unrealistic but we have the advantage not having to play SMFA Cup or Shield.

So we totally focus on the league. The domnestic shield and cup are trophies we don't care much about.

Frenchman Kaboul is set to join Roma for a cash fee from English outfit Spurs. Along with young Danish CB Sorensen from fellow Italians, Bologna.

Much needed cover for Benatia and Smalling at CB so happy enough with those deals.

Sao Paulo, are you still interested in Totti mate? As i had someone counter me with Totti in the deal. Let me know, cheers.

Frenchman Kaboul is set to join Roma for a cash fee from English outfit Spurs. Along with young Danish CB Sorensen from fellow Italians' date=' Bologna.

Much needed cover for Benatia and Smalling at CB so happy enough with those deals.

Sao Paulo, are you still interested in Totti mate? As i had someone counter me with Totti in the deal. Let me know, cheers.[/quote']

I am still very much interested in Totti for the agreed price, but I'm just waiting on the external bids to come in before I can sign him like I said.

I am still very much interested in Totti for the agreed price' date=' but I'm just waiting on the external bids to come in before I can sign him like I said.[/quote']

No worries, just wanted to make sure.

Ive offered him to you anyway.