Forum League Gold Championship 350

Re: Forum League Gold Championship 350

So I bid 3 million for Nathan Ake ... A perfectly reasonable price for such a player this early in the GC ... Cash could always come in handy etc. And the moronic muppet that've been giving his players away counters with Toprak for Ake ... I'm nearly at a loss for words ... The hell?!

in other news, lost out on 2/3 transfer targets with only Lucas Barrios arriving to partner Kiessling for the season!

So I bid 3 million for Nathan Ake ... A perfectly reasonable price for such a player this early in the GC ... Cash could always come in handy etc. And the moronic muppet that've been giving his players away counters with Toprak for Ake ... I'm nearly at a loss for words ... The hell?!

in other news' date=' lost out on 2/3 transfer targets with only Lucas Barrios arriving to partner Kiessling for the season![/quote']

So he countered you for Ake but he will sell Torres for 20.1 Million ? I'm lost for words aswell :confused:

epl-tottenham-logo.png

spursedit1.png

New Boys Pato and Bonucci Pictured in New Spurs Shirt

Spurs Capture Two big names

"Tottenham Hotspurs since allowing Gallas to leave on a free, and due to injury prone Center backs. It was clear that it was a position Justice would need to add to his squad's roster and so he dove into the Transfer Market and today we understand they have agreed a fee with Italian Serie A side Juventus for Italian national Center-back Leonardo Bonucci the 26 year old has flown to London today we understand to undergo a medical at the North London club as well as he is need of agreeing personal terms, as he looks set to agree a long term deal with the Premier League side. The deal is to be a part exchange deal rather than having money involved which could see Belgium's Dembele and defender Caulker head to Italian champions Juventus." from Earlier in the week and now Italian center-back Bonucci has completed his Tottenham Transfer on a 5 year deal from Italian Champions Juventus. But in other bid news a much needed striker was brought to White Hart Lane in the form of Brazilian International forward Alexandre Pato, the 24 year old who moved to Corinthians from Milan was heavily linked with a switch back into European football, and today he completed his life long dream of playing in the Barclays Premier League, and looks set to make his debut in a pre-season friendly against Valez Sarsfield. Justice who was in the market for a forward and after deals with Giuseppe Rossi and Huntelaar broke down Justice knew he needed to jump right back into the market. Justice who had along side him at a press conference today his two new players, had this to say: " We have done well to bring in two such talented players that will help benefit our first team. I'm delighted to strengthen both my defence and attack. It was much needed here as we hope to push for a top 4 spot in the Premier League this season."

bayer-leverkusen.png

-Bayer Leverkusen reveals 3 new signings-

Bayer Leverkusen haven't been the most active club in this transfermarket, mainly due to the fact that 2 of there main targets were snapped up by other clubs (wich caused Gaffer Bishop to go Voldemort on his staff and there's even rumours that the Leverkusen chairman has gone missing).

But back on topic, 3 signings have been done ... only Barrios have arrived with Caceres and Nwofor completing their medicals earlier this morning! 3 players, of wich 2 will walk straight into the starting XI and Nwofor is one for the future ... obviously I'm glad to have signed a player that've been dubbed ... 'The next Benteke' .... ;)

Lucas-Barrios-101127-Celebrates-R-300.jpg

-Lucas BARRIOS has completed his move to Leverkusen from Guangzhou Evergrande in a swap deal for Emir SPAHIĆ and Roberto HILBERT.-

-All other offers were turned down.-

I don't really remember but I think it was Mr.Justice I was discussing the potential signing of Barrios ... he was a tad against it but the more I think of it the happier I am and the more I think that I've made a good move.

Barrios is still not too old and he's still one hell of a striker in my opinion!

I picked him over 4 others that I had the chance to buy simply because I think he can bag atleast 10 goals this season ... and I think he'll be a fantastic partner to Mr.Kiessling upfront! ... So at the end of the day ... 10 goals and 7 assists would be ideal for Barrios this season!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3LIz93HP-A4F8fYbuq8WBQdE3dzsD8QMJBzR6xuH0TQ4gG2LP

-The offer for Martín CÁCERES of Juventus from Leverkusen has been accepted.-

-The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.-

This is imo the most important signing for me this season, and it doesent matter what other players I sign ... filling that gaping hole in the LB spot was vital and I finally feel more confident and certain I can claim a top 5 spot this season!

Having been a fantastic player during his entire career and winning title after title after title with his various clubs, he brings exactly the kind of experience that's needed for us to go far in this GC!

Uche-Nwofor-110424-Runns-BPP300.jpg

-The offer for Uche NWOFOR of VVV-Venlo from Leverkusen has been accepted.-

-The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.-

NWOFOR!! The Next Benteke!! Don't ask me why but he's seriously been dubbed the next Benteke

:P And he's closely linked with Tottenham,Arsenal and Newcastle .. I'm hoping that this gamble pays off and that he rises nice and high! :D

bayer_leverkusen.gif

Toon sign Zlatan

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLRCi6wncRRT7VlzDGHfrhvAnDXnCO1DTTeK9cB9zCbJwkMnpM1w

Once he heard about Newcastle's wild nightlife he was over here in a flash. Expect to see Zlatan out on the tyne in the very new future.

(I expect it to be reversed)

Lestienne joins from Brugge

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5r7jdiiOfooFmNtwy_XMx5G-xXLDjwf_aihJIwQeuodEbLgkr

Very talented young Belgian who I expect to be moving on in real life in the next 12 months.

Missed out on Bruno and Malanda :(

Capoue jets in from France

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-LuQJKTCdUn39dB9g7EhfAOqOKbInGH1_RKo43YpfiUncBnVy