Forum League Gold Championship 350

Re: Forum League Gold Championship 350

Alvarado ESTEBAN has completed his move to River Plate from AZ for 6,320,000.

Gohi Bi CYRIAC has completed his move to River Plate from RSC Anderlecht in a swap deal for Carlos SÁNCHEZ and Martín AGUIRRE . All other offers were turned down.

Two new players at River Plate needed a striker to fill the gap Funes Mori left so Cyriac will do :D

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed Bertrand traore. Usually try to avoid signing these types of players for too much unless I'm a bigger club but was having no luck with other deals with man united or Barca seemingly bidding on anyone I bid on so just went for it. Still hoping to get a FC before start of season but if not got plenty to work with, may send back a loanee and look for FC for loan

done a few deals now with hertha, basically had to buy an entire new mid as they really don't start with many apart from a few dc's that also hold the dmc position

so lads i bought in are as follows

sammir(87) from zagreb

basanta(87) from monterrey

hetemaj(87) from chievo

elm(87) from az

sanchez(88) from valenciennes

iborra(88) from levante

Honest to God ... I'm laughing lite a little girl on christmas when reading the United managers comment : I need GK it is urgent !!! .... His best GK is now Amos ... moron

And PSG have gone out and asked people to report the Ibra deal so he can have ibra back...pathetic.

Alright guys?

I've just signed up to GC for the first time - thought I'd give this one a bash due to the Forum and the fact it's relatively new.

Have taken a big challenge at AZ, but have a reasonably big budget so am looking for a good few signings.

Here's hoping for some good fun and good craic :D

Honest to God ... I'm laughing lite a little girl on christmas when reading the United managers comment : I need GK it is urgent !!! .... His best GK is now Amos ... moron

And PSG have gone out and asked people to report the Ibra deal so he can have ibra back...pathetic.

He's just offered me Wellbeck and 4 mil for my gk, wish I'd have bought Ochoa now :P

He's going round bidding for goalies at unmanaged I've offered them teams out so he fails lol

bayer-leverkusen.png

-Heung-Min Son moves to Gelsenkirchen-

This might come as a surprise to quite a few managers in GC350 ... but I'm actually quite pleased with this deal as it gave me what I've been after since I bought Barrios and used Emir Spahic as part of that deal.

I've been lacking quite a bit of depth in the CB department, only really have Ömer Toprak and Phillip Wollschied to play there and occasionally Stefan Reinartz (might become a more permanent solution if another DM could be persuaded to join Löwen!).

The offer for Heung-Min SON of Leverkusen from Schalke has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer MessageSchalke have made an offer to Leverkusen to swap Ádám SZALAI and Felipe SANTANA for Heung-Min SON .

Now, you might say that this isn't a deal that you'd accept for Heung-Min Son ... however, I've been interested in Szalai since the start of this GC and whilst Santana has his flaws he's still a decent and solid CB that'll stay at 88 (might even rise seeing what he was part of at Dortmund and the fact I reckon he'll have a great spell at Schalke!)

45279.jpg

-The elusive Son, soon to be a S04 player-

But as already mentioned, I've been very interested in Szalai because lets face it, he's a talented striker that had a terrific last season with 13 goals on 26 starts for 13th placed Mainz! A Mainz team that scored a total of 42 goals (not really alot but still) last season in Bundesliga ... Szalai thus scoring 13/42 goals. This is quite an achievment for a player that hasn't really been given any attention earlier ... but Schalke realized what a talent he actually possessed and swooped in and bought him for a fee of €8 million! And looking at the strikers that currently are at Schalke, I think we can all see that Szalai have been brought in as 2nd choice behind/next to Huntelaar ... and I can easily see Szalai bang in more goals next season then the 13 he scored for Mainz! Either way, I reckon Szalai will sit on an 89 rating next season, and perhaps a 90 rating if he performs OTT!

9ChT886u_5I

For the time being however, he's going to be 3rd choice behind Stefan Kiessling and Lucas Barrios, perhaps even our starting choice in the cup games ... time will tell but I think that it's clear that unless Barrios actually returns to the European stage ASAP ... his position'll be in danger!

But for now, Szalai will partner Arkadiusz Milik in the 2nd string.

szalai-adam.jpg

-Szalai, the new Leverkusen striker-

The other new signing for Löwen is Felipe Santana! The 27 year old Brazil centreback that recently signed for Schalke 04 from Borussia Dortmund for a reported fee of €1 million! (I actually had to double check this as I thought it was an insanely low amount for Santana! Still in shock!)

Santana have been an important yet laid back part of the Borussia Dortmund defence since the 08/09 season and have amassed a total of 64ish games and over 6000 minutes for Dortmund in the league during that time.

Have now moved on to other challenges at Schalke and I can see him being used more here then at Dortmund, especially if the rumours for Kyriakos are true!

He has a special kind of winner mentality after quite a few successful seasons at Borussia Dortmund and whilst I doubt Schalke will go on to win trophies in the coming season(s) I still think that with enough games under his belt next season, Santana could easily rise to 89.

With the signing of Santana, I'm slowly starting to fill up on my absolutely weakest position of them all .... CB ... Santana will be the only 3rd natural CB for Löwen so far, with Toprak and Wollschied being the other two!

This is ofcourse one of the reasons why the Leverkusen manager was adamant that Santana needed to be part of a deal for Heung-Min Son!

And at the end of the day, it was also the addition of Santana that sealed the deal to let Schalke get their target! For the time being, Santana will be a backup, used when my other players are injured,NMF and/or suspended ... and ofcourse in the Cup(s)!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOyPXYGBdnn6dz15AJFXeAYmpQvnrQtohBEJrru4jVCcv0DXaeFg

-Batma....I mean Santana during his time at Dortmund-

These two signings take me one step closer to completing the transfer business during the pre-season ... I'm very happy to have signed Santana but I'm absolutely delighted to have signed Ádám Szalai! I think that he'll eventually turn into the teams leading goalscorer, even better then Kiessling!

I'm still looking to add a tad of depth, a CB or two is still needed and maybe another midfielder ... depends entirely on what kind of bids come in from unmanaged once the season has kicked off!

bayer_leverkusen.gif

Aw fluffy.. wish you would've come to Real Sociedad for some fringe players. I would've loved Son :( ;s

"Fringe" ? ... Szalai bagged 13 goals last season and will get regular gametime at Schalke...

I'm very happy with this deal.

Fair enough meant reserves' date=' apperently fringe is even worse lol

Yeah they'll probably get their fair share of minutes.[/quote']

I reckon that Szalai could bag 10-15 goals next season ... atleast ... maybe even more ... overall I'm very pleased with the deal!

So did someone really insult the man united managers family?

Unless I'm actually shown screenshots of it I don't believe a bloody word ... Man U manager is one of the biggest cheaters and liers I've ever come across on this game ...

Unless I'm actually shown screenshots of it I don't believe a bloody word ... Man U manager is one of the biggest cheaters and liers I've ever come across on this game ...

So our talks for RVP for Louis Saha for my Lazio aren't going to happen like he said they would? :(:rolleyes:

cheers Fluff. much appreciated

My pleasure mate! He was quite Good for their B team last season if I'm not mistaken!

_________

Uche Nwofor (The Next Benteke) gets an expected rise today! +3 to 82 and is now wort nearly 4 million!