Forum League Gold Championship 350

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forum League Gold Championship 350

Join Germany

I'll probably keep a spot for the next forum gc that will no doubt come a long lol

It'll hopefully not be as spread out as this and 222 was.

Lucio (-2) and Luis Fabiano (-1) both drop before the season even starts :o

Wow that was harsh.. I'm not going to claim I watch the Brazilian league, but I was under the impression that Lucio was doing fairly well..

I'll probably keep a spot for the next forum gc that will no doubt come a long lol

It'll hopefully not be as spread out as this and 222 was.

Wow that was harsh.. I'm not going to claim I watch the Brazilian league' date=' but I was under the impression that Lucio was doing fairly well..[/quote']

Considering that the last forum GC was 333 ... I think you're slowly getting a bad memory mate

:P

I think we should stop making forum GC's so frequent and stick to one for a bit. I mean 175, 222, 300 and 325 all died out pretty quick. 333 has suffered badly because most people have left, and people are already leaving this one. Why don't we all wait till 400 or 444 before we do another one and keep this one alive.

Guest drseanfitz

Oh and a 4th manager has now been removed from this GC

:P

Glad it made someone smile. Cost me my first choice keeper

I think we should stop making forum GC's so frequent and stick to one for a bit. I mean 175' date=' 222, 300 and 325 all died out pretty quick. 333 has suffered badly because most people have left, and people are already leaving this one. Why don't we all wait till 400 or 444 before we do another one and keep this one alive.[/quote']

Holland is still as strong as ever in 333.

So, quick update on AZ on this league GC :D

When I took over yesterday, the following players had already been sold:

Viktor Elm - 87 - £7.3M

Nemanja Gudelj - 85 - £9M

Alvarado Esteban - 83 - £6.3M

Jeffrey Gouweleewu - 86 - £7.3M

Markus Henriksen - 86 - £10.7M

Nick Vergeer - 87 - £7.5M

Meant, I had a budget of somewhere around £55M, and I've already made a sizeable dent in that in trying to improve the team - have overpaid probably on a couple of these, but decided to go with some immediate quality as the squad was so small (17/18 players). Have so far brought in:

Gianluca Curci - 88 - £8M

Tim Hoogland - 86 - £5M

Tom Huddlestone - 88 - £10M

Fabio Quagiarella - 90 - £8.5M

Am now eyeing up a Central Defender, Full Back and Winger to give me a First XI I'll at least feel reasonably content with for now. Kurt Zouma (85) and Ciro Immobile (86) have also arrived on loan :)

So all good so far. Seems like there has been some drama in the league though!

bayer-leverkusen.png

-Bishop welcomes you all to The FreakShow-

9kfdHGKuC30

Christian 'Fluffy' Bishop (Forum) steered Leverkusen to victory against Oxford United.

Leverkusen outclassed Oxford United and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Kiessling scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bender and Bellarabi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Granted ... 'twas against Oxford ... but I'm still quite pleased ... Bellarabi got a 10 rating in his first game and the perfect Kiessling/Barrios companionship is working absolutely PERFECTLY! ... 2 goals from Kiessling! Both assisted by Barrios who actually got 4 assists in the game!

Really loving how the team is working together and how all the players are linking up! YAYYY!

bayer_leverkusen.gif

wish I could say the same for my lyon side.

they have managed to string together some rather un-convincing wins, against teams like Huddersfield, coming away with a 1-0 victory, so I will be looking to make some last minute changes.

I am really desperately looking for more deals, as talks with schalke have broken down completely.

I have now removed the unavailable tags from lacazette and grenier, everyone can now go for the right deal!

please, pm me offers for ANY of my players.

talks with schalke have broken down completely.

Let's be fair, you were insisting on offering certain droppers. I've got no regrets on missing out on someone who's moving to Qatar and an average CB for my 2nd best player. Maybe if you removed those precious unavailable tags a day earlier...

Would expect this to be the squad I'm starting the season with now, didn't do too much to the first team and filled all of the holes in the 2nd team with decently-rated young players and Timmy Simons for experienced defensive cover until Doria's rating goes up. A lot of the recent signings, especially Son from Leverkusen, were only possible with selling a few players for cash. Still got a couple of positions to target, maybe a goalkeeper and a long-term replacement for Simons, but no plans on making any signings unless the right player is available.

Since my last post, I just thought I'd update by saying that I've added a few more signings at AZ! :)

Even though he's retiring, I've taken on David Albelda (87), as well as bringing in ex-AC Milan defender Francesco Acerbi (87) from Sassuolo. My favourite signing however, including all those listed above is Robbie Kruse (86) for just £6M - he's going to have a massive season at Leverkusen I feel, and is a definite riser.

With a deal for a LB accepted, we will have a complete line-up looking something like this, and it'll be more than a solid foundation on which to continue to build.

Curci (88)

Hoogland (86) - Acerbi (87) - Marcellis (86) - New LB

Huddlestone (88) - Albelda (87)

Beerens (87) - Maartens (88) - Kruse (86)

Quagiarella (90)

From here, signing a replacement CM for Albelda, another CB and a Winger will be our priorities. :)

Leicester Sign another Young Anderlecht midfielder, this time Youri Tielemans for a fee of 600k and Midfielder Conor Clifford. Clifford was only at Leicester on a contract for the Development squad and now is at Southend so not a loss. Tielemans, only 16, taken part in both of Anderlechts league games.

My 0 rated player is now rated 74, so at least got a profit from it:p

lyon are still hoping to make a few additions to their squad before the season gets into full flow, so if anyone here wants to table a bid for any of my players, feel free.

im now in talks with Marseille winger andre ayew, hopefully ill be able to pull that signing off.

so far, my only new faces are still sakho and gouweleeuw, who have both considerably strengthened my defence, so im happy with them.

im hoping to add one more midfielder and one more striker before the season gets into full flow.

I preferably need a winger as my mid player as I want to replace bastos, who departed to west brom the day before he dropped for a fee of 8.4 million! im chuffed I managed to off load him in time!

Guest drseanfitz

Greenock set for ugly start

derek-gaston-890293328_zps02854348.jpg

Despite being told he could leave the club, Scotland's ugliest goalie will start tomorrow night at Cappielow Park for the mighty Morton.

Derek Gaston was the first player Sir Sean decided was surplus to requirement at the club, but a serous of unfortunate events has meant the 26 year old may feature heaily early season.

Firstly young Newcastle keeper Jak Alnwick was offered to the club, but the Geordie board stepped in when they realised they nly had 2 keepers on the book.

Sean moved next for promising Spaniard Jon Ander Serantes arrived for £800k, only for Athletic Club to be found guilty of financial irregularities and all transfers reversed.

Finally a bid for young Molde keeper Orjan Hyland, only to be outbid by Notts County.

So Gaston will play tomorrow against Dundee, and a good performance may secure him the number one slot for a while..

Disclaimer: Derek Gaston is not really Scotland's ugliest goallie, that title was for a fictional story only. In reality Derek is the most beautiful man I've ever known, and I'd happily have his children any day.

Final Preseason game ended in a draw Vs Torino. Only 2 defeats, 1 vs spurs, and one where i tried a different formation. And that 1 draw rest wins. Playing Sheffield Wednesday, who have signed some decent players, in the first game of the season. Missed out on Vydra loan so still searching for a 85+ FC to loan but Nugent and Wood will start the game tomorrow.

And AZ's new Left Back arrives :D

The man recently called up to Brazil's International Squad by Luiz Filipe Scolari, Maxwell (31/89) arrives for a fee of £6.5M. B)

Meanwhile, the club are said to be looking to sell some players for cash, with the likes of Wille Overtoom, Dirk Marcellis and Erik Falkenburg all possibly on the moove.

9k=9k=

LYON UNVIEL NEW SIGNING!

the latest news coming out of the lyon camp is that they have agreed a fee for Aston villa playmaker, barry bannan. bannan (23) was told by villa earlier today that he could leave the club, and lyon made a bid believed to be around 5.5 million for the Scottish first teamer.

it is believed that bannan was signed to act as the replacement for 28 year old defensive midfielder, Arnold mvuemba, who was later today told by the Lyon board he will be leaving to Russia, for zenit St. Petersburg for around 7 million.

in a press conference held earlier today, this is what the lyon manager had to say regarding their latest transfer activity:

"this is a great signing for us and I believe it is a step in the right direction for what we are trying to achieve here. we are trying to bring in young players who we believe to have great potential, and we think barry has that, and now we want to help him fulfil that potential, and expect him to help lyon to fulfil theirs in return.

in terms of our squad, I think we are very nearly there in terms of getting it ready for the new season. there's just a couple more players I hope to off-load and in return, bring in a couple of new faces. then I plan to finish most of our dealings for the season (there may be a few exceptions) and leave it at that."