Forum League Gold Championship 350

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Forum League Gold Championship 350

Declan MCDAID has completed his move to Greenock Morton from Partick Thistle for £10,000

promising youngster returns home

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all,

iv just returned from my two days away, and im ready to begin trying to bring in some new faces now.

my top players such as lisandro, gomis etc. are all available for p/e. no need to contact me really, just throw in a bid and we can take it from there.

the only players who are not available however are:

lacazette

grenier

umitti

Guest drseanfitz

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Greenock Morton for Sam HUTCHINSON of £2,000,000.

if I put down my thoughts here. I'll have to issue myself with an infraction

Schalke_zps4c1fa418.png

Two promising additions, but no big names for Schalke

Schalke-21-Doria_zpscc5ae00c.pngSchalke-18-Maupay_zpsd999c71a.png

Squad taking shape, but top players may still leave

Matheus Doria and Neal Maupay have both inked deals to become Schalke's first signings of the new season. Neither players are expected to have a great impact on the first team, but much is expected from the pair in the future and will see opportunities to impress as cover and in cup games. It was widely expected that César Azpilicueta would be unveiled as Schalke's first signing, with Marco Höger and 5m heading to Chelsea, but it is understood that the deal has hit an undisclosed snag. It is most likely that Schalke have yet been able to secure international clearance for the deal, but other sources are suggesting that Azpilicueta is insisting his new team-mates learn how to pronounce his name instead of calling him 'Dave' before he agrees to a switch. (He is at Schalke, but half-expecting it to be reversed with a few of Chelsea's other deals. We've planned for both.)

These signings aren't understood to have gone down as well with the fans as expected. In light of the increasing competition in the Bundesliga, they would prefer to see their club targeting players who can bring success to the club now, and then look to secure prospects for the future. In light of this, Schalke have informed Joel Matip that he is free to leave if the club can secure a central midfielder for the player. "Joel is a quality player, one we don't really want to see go, but he understands the situation that we're in. With Höwedes and 'Papa' there's a lot of competition at centre back, so if we can use him to improve another position in the team, he's willing to do that. We are willing to give up Matip and more for the right player, but he is only 21 and already a proven Champions League player so any negotiations will need to reflect that."

One player who isn't going to be joining Schalke is Cristian Molinaro, or anyone else from Stuttgart after they made public their displeasure over negotiations for Julian Draxler, who was reportedly valued at 50m plus Serdar Tasci and Konstantin Rausch. "Did we ask for that for Draxler? Of course we did! We had originally approached Stuttgart over the transfer of their left back on the transfer list, Molinaro, but we didn't hear anything back from them. For a player on the transfer list, we were quite surprised by that. We were even more surprised when an offer arrived from them for Draxler of Molinaro and Ibrahima Traoré. We haven't exactly kept it a secret that he can only leave if we receive an offer that is truly un-rejectable, even very shortly before that offer came in. If Stuttgart call that un-rejectabe and can't be bothered to reply to negotiations for their transfer-listed players, I don't think they can realistically expect anything different from us."

missed out on so many players' date=' getting more frustrated in this GC Alain Traore by 300k stupid levy you ducking frick :([/quote']

Why the hell are you whining? You're the only one with a damn bid in hahaha

When bids are accepted' date=' are they always accepted in order of value. By that i mean the last team on the list wins the player, when its not clear as otherp layers are offered in P/E?[/quote']

Whoever has the highest valued bid according to the selling clubs chairman then they are the winner.

Whoever has the highest valued bid according to the selling clubs chairman then they are the winner.

Yeah, i just wondered if when the bids are accepted they are listed in order of selling clubs value.

Its kind of weird as every bid i make with every team, my chairman inflates my players price. And i have bids on some players, for pure cash that should win at face value, but it looks like they value some players from other teams higher than they valued mine when i tried to offer lol.

Just trying to figure out how it works lol.

Cheers.

Yeah' date=' i just wondered if when the bids are accepted they are listed in order of selling clubs value.

Its kind of weird as every bid i make with every team, my chairman inflates my players price. And i have bids on some players, for pure cash that should win at face value, but it looks like they value some players from other teams higher than they valued mine when i tried to offer lol.

Just trying to figure out how it works lol.

Cheers.[/quote']

SM are trying to reduce the amount of p/e deals done, particularly those on the smaller players, that's why their is a such a big increase of value from the other teams chairman's evaluation and your own chairman's evaluation. don't think they are listed in any order except in what order the bids were made.

Well Roma finally manage to get some deals done at long last lol.

In comes young talents Thiago Alcantara and Xherdan Shaqiri + some cash for the Italian Daniele De Rossi.

Young Norwegian Henriksen, and the French born Tunisian Khazri both join for cash fees.

Missed out on a couple because of ridiculous chairman valuations, and that looks set to continue with Jordan Lukaku. Although we do look set to beat Sunderland to the signing of young French RB, Corchia.

Hopefully manage to bring in a decent CB and a striker before the season starts.

after getting priced out of a deal for santana from schalke decided to look elsewhere to see if i could come up with a more suitable replacement considering the amount of cash i had left over, and thankfully managed to bring in jardel from benfica for 9mil, sold one of my reserve keepers to dundee and have galatasary chasing the signature of eduardo although not to certain on how that deals going to pan out

still in the market for a couple more dc's as my current backup aren't exactly showstoppers at the moment so only real area i see that i need to work on before the start of the season

He is a complete tool lol

Yeah ... But he,PSG and Chelsea seem to all be in the nincompoop club! Lol

in other news, Swedish wonder Sam Larsson joins from IFK Gothenburg! A longer report on this Will soon follow!

Looks like Manchester United's taking most of the attention away from Chelsea at the moment. At least he's got Ronaldo!

I'm very much used to people placing more value in age rather than rating, but never quite seen anything like this:

An 88-rated CB aged 24 and an 87-rated CF aged 27 (neither player likely to rise anytime soon) is apparently an incredible deal for Huntelaar because they're younger! Are 2 and 5 years really enough to justify that excuse?

To think I'm only selling him to try to complete a deal with Leverkusen!

Ball is in Lyon's court over Matip and Farfan, but sources close to the players indicate they would prefer to stick together ;)

Looks like Manchester United's taking most of the attention away from Chelsea at the moment. At least he's got Ronaldo!

I'm very much used to people placing more value in age rather than rating' date=' but never quite seen anything like this:

An 88-rated CB aged 24 and an 87-rated CF aged 27 (neither player likely to rise anytime soon) is apparently an incredible deal for Huntelaar because they're younger! Are 2 and 5 years really enough to justify that excuse?

To think I'm only selling him to try to complete a deal with Leverkusen!

Ball is in Lyon's court over Matip and Farfan, but sources close to the players indicate they would prefer to stick together ;)[/quote']

Hey hey hey ... I'd give you the player you want in exchange for Huntelaar

;):D