Forum League Gold Championship 350

Re: Forum League Gold Championship 350

Yeah ... he wanted to "keep his youth" ... Jeesch .... I hate these bloody age fetischists ...

EDIT: 6 forumers in Germany!

Agreed, I was on the end of being told 26 was too old yesterday.

I'm building a team of ageing players internally without much hassle because no body seems to want them,

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed' date=' I was on the end of being told 26 was too old yesterday.

I'm building a team of ageing players internally without much hassle because no body seems to want them,[/quote']

I've even bloody gone out and bid for Barrios myself

:P

But to a sensible person, this age hype isn't all bad ... because that means you're able to build an awesome side with already established 25+ yo players ... wich is quite a good wee thing :P

Agreed to sign Francesco Totti for £10.5 million, he's going to my star.

The guy's a legend and it looks like he will get a new contract beyond his current 2014 deal, so he's got a few seasons left in for him and I'm hoping he can be the difference in my winning some silverware.

He'll join when external bids come in, and should be my final big money signing.

That's the fifth internal deal agreed for me so far, has any managed to get any more than that done?

Agreed to sign Francesco Totti for £10.5 million' date=' he's going to my star.

The guy's a legend and it looks like he will get a new contract beyond his current 2014 deal, so he's got a few seasons left in for him and I'm hoping he can be the difference in my winning some silverware.

He'll join when external bids come in, and should be my final big money signing.

That's the fifth internal deal agreed for me so far, has any managed to get any more than that done?[/quote']

Ive managed one....selling Totti to yourself lol.

Which team are you btw? Just incase of the unlikely scenario where someone else bids 10.5m :D

Got two accepted bids on two Belgian talents -

The offer for Siebe SCHRIJVERS of KRC Genk from River Plate has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ben YAGAN of OH Leuven from River Plate has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

That's the fifth internal deal agreed for me so far, has any managed to get any more than that done?[/quote']

Bought in bent and Jallet for cash and also got de Bruyne in too

Guest drseanfitz

got 3 accepted bids with internals, 1 more arranged, but hoping to get a few more cheap signings from other managers (maybe the Roma manager will accept my bid for nego)

and Totti is a legend. big price, but I know, like me, you like to sign some players for WHO they are.

Love the Chelsea manager he's just messages me offering lukaku for de Jong :o I accepted and quite like the state of the team for the season ahead

Dont get ahead of yourself tho! Cant see many of Chelseas deals stickIng!

Dont get ahead of yourself tho! Cant see many of Chelseas deals stickIng!
i am going to literally cry

why when i agree 2 pre-deals with Chelsea ...nothing

and now just everyone else is robbing him :(

I'm just laughing as when they get reversed I get my good players back so I don't lose out :P

completed the signing of a new left back, only deal i've done so far as in regards to signing players

in comes another brazilian guilherme siqueira from granada, put in a pretty high bid as i figured someone might try and snipe and i was right villa tried a sneaky bid but thankfully they'd gone just slightly over c/v so i clearly had him

in out goings long time serving rb darijo srna is moving to zenit for cash

it did look like he'd be off to italy to join genoa but at the last minute zenit came in and trumped their bid

YES!!!! :D

Cheikhou KOUYATÉ has completed his move to River Plate from RSC Anderlecht for 10,000,000 plus Jonathan BOTTINELLI and Cristian LEDESMA . All other offers were turned down.

Also signed some other Belgian talents :

Ben YAGAN has completed his move to River Plate from OH Leuven in a swap deal for Maximiliano CORONEL

Siebe SCHRIJVERS has completed his move to River Plate from KRC Genk for 430,000

Junior MALANDA has completed his move to River Plate from Zulte Waregem for 3,000,000 plus Gustavo BOU and Wálter ACEVEDO . All other offers were turned down