World club cup 2013

taylor8

Re: Riferimento: World club cup 2013

Name on SM:Salvatore Ergoli

Nickname:Salvatore10

Clubs:Gremio

Only the above to be sent out his club request, I sent out a friend request yesterday, but he has not been online, so I have no issues quiet happy to wait until midday uk time tomorrow if no further forward I will offer club to next manager on list, all going well transfer market will open 7pm uk time tomorrow.

Few mangers yet to accept there clubs also, but again they have not been online.

Riferimento: Re: World club cup 2013

Give Gremio to someone in the Waiting liste

noddy

RockyRocastle

AVFC

Please have a little patience. I don't know him but we cannot replace him for some other manager. It'd be unfair. It's better to wait till tomorrow evening or Monday morning' date=' because maybe he went to the beach on the weekend.[/b']:D

Re: Riferimento: Re: World club cup 2013

Please have a little patience. I don't know him but we cannot replace him for some other manager. It'd be unfair. It's better to wait till tomorrow evening or Monday morning' date=' because maybe he went to the beach on the weekend.[/b']:D

After Monday I will only be available in the evening for a few hours so will not be on regular I'd hope he might be on tonight

Riferimento: World club cup 2013

I am very sorry' date=' but I have to leave because of some commitments that I will have this week and I had forgotten. I'm really sorry to leave before the world begins ...[/quote']

We regret that you cannot join us. I hope you'll participate in the world.:D

So what happens now? Niall who is the next in the waiting list?:)

+ Zabaleta' date=' Zanetti and Baptistao Leo.:D

I hope he read that he has to withdraw his offers. Could you please say that again to him? Be polite :)

[/b']

I've messaged him. He said he has work today so wants to bid now, and hasn't replied to me since then

:rolleyes:

I've messaged him. He said he has work today so wants to bid now' date=' and hasn't replied to me since then
:rolleyes:[/center']

The gameworld is now open. As I said before there is always 1!! Aslong as taylor8 lets us all bid today sometime it wont b a problem

The gameworld is now open. As I said before there is always 1!! Aslong as taylor8 lets us all bid today sometime it wont b a problem

Just two more to get in' date=' hopefully we can bid (legally) by this evening. Just hope he withdraws his to keep it fair

:o[/center']

Just two more to get in' date=' hopefully we can bid (legally) by this evening. Just hope he withdraws his to keep it fair
:o[/center']

He is withdrawing all bids and i have asked him to quit!:mad:

Not impressed especially with a guy i let take over my last GW Tribute to WC10000, now i know i made a huge mistake with that also!

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: World club cup 2013

Not impressed especially with a guy i let take over my last GW Tribute to WC10000' date=' now i know i made a huge mistake with that also![/b']

Yeah, that's also a huge problem ...:(

ps: Thanks to convince him to leave ^^

Not impressed especially with a guy i let take over my last GW Tribute to WC10000' date=' now i know i made a huge mistake with that also![/quote']

He has resigned. Well done mate for sticking to your guns :)