World club cup 2013

taylor8

Riferimento: World club cup 2013

Manager of Independiente resigned after spending 207M for 14 players (Neymar and Reus among them' date=' who have been paid 94M and 49M respectively):([/quote']

I'd rather not get into that. I'm very disappointed by his behaviour.:mad: Now it'll be also difficult to find a new manager for that squad.:mad:

Re: Riferimento: World club cup 2013

Manager of Independiente resigned after spending 207M for 14 players (Neymar and Reus among them' date=' who have been paid 94M and 49M respectively):([/quote']

what a numpty, was telling me to shhhhhh when i questioned why he is paying stupid prices for these players and ruining his team.

there is always 1 in the gameworld, and im guessing he is it!

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: World club cup 2013

what a numpty' date=' was telling me to shhhhhh when i questioned why he is paying stupid prices for these players and ruining his team.

there is always 1 in the gameworld, and im guessing he is it![/quote']

So what are we going to do now?:(

We can only hope someone better will take his place and accept the challenge.:)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: World club cup 2013

I'd rather not get into that. I'm very disappointed by his behaviour.:mad: Now it'll be also difficult to find a new manager for that squad.:mad:

what a numpty' date=' was telling me to shhhhhh when i questioned why he is paying stupid prices for these players and ruining his team.

there is always 1 in the gameworld, and im guessing he is it![/quote']

So what are we going to do now?:(

We can only hope someone better will take his place and accept the challenge.:)

It's ok, I might Have anther manger and also h might find it a bit hard to join any gameworlds when I'm finished;)

It's ok' date=' I might Have anther manger and also h might find it a bit hard to join any gameworlds when I'm finished;)[/quote']

Go get him !! :mad:

Santos have managed to sign yet another player. Another midfielder, Tonny Vilhena.

59043_404998129569841_794685059_n.jpg

Woke up this morning and he was already transfered, would've canceled the deal because now we aren't able to buy a highrated goalie.

But anyway still pretty happy with fanfavourite Vilhena

Respuesta: World club cup 2013

I left the team by mistake. had 3 in a row with red dress, made ​​a mistake leaving my Independiente. I have sent private messages through the forum and the creator of the game, explaining the situation and asking me to send the team back, but did not respond. I never wanted to leave the team, I go ahead with it for long. I do not know if any of you know, but I'm from Argentina, do not speak English, only use a translator to communicate here, and usually I do not get to translate everything they write.

Go get him !! :mad:

Santos have managed to sign yet another player. Another midfielder' date=' Tonny Vilhena. [/b']

59043_404998129569841_794685059_n.jpg

Woke up this morning and he was already transfered, would've canceled the deal because now we aren't able to buy a highrated goalie.

But anyway still pretty happy with fanfavourite Vilhena

you out bid me :mad::mad: i thought he would be joining forest.......

Riferimento: Respuesta: World club cup 2013

I left the team by mistake. had 3 in a row with red dress' date=' made ​​a mistake leaving my Independiente. I have sent private messages through the forum and the creator of the game, explaining the situation and asking me to send the team back, but did not respond. I never wanted to leave the team, I go ahead with it for long. I do not know if any of you know, but I'm from Argentina, do not speak English, only use a translator to communicate here, and usually I do not get to translate everything they write.[/quote']

there is no need to apologize. if this is the case, you should be reintegrated. i'll speak with niall. ;)

Re: World club cup 2013

Benfica is almost complete!

Here is the official list:

GOALKEEPERS: Rui Patricio (90), Francesco Bardi (85);

DEFENDERS: Joao Pereira (90), Azevedo Silvio (88); Branislav Ivanovic (92), Jorge Rolando (89), Bruno Alves (91), Juan Jesus (86); Fabio Coentrao (91), Raphael Guerreiro (84);

MIDFIELDERS: Mikel Arteta (91), Javi Garcia (89), Joao Moutinho (92), Wesley Sneijder (92), Lewis Holtby (89);

FORWARDS: Jakub Blaszczykowski (91), Silvestre Varela (89), Luis Nani (92), Miguel Danny (90), Diego Milito (92), Mauro Icardi (85).

Just one midfielder to complete the team!

Then the future purchases will be above all young players.

I'm satisfied! :D

Benfica is almost complete!

Here is the official list:

GOALKEEPERS: Rui Patricio (90)' date=' Francesco Bardi (85);

DEFENDERS: Joao Pereira (90), Azevedo Silvio (88); Branislav Ivanovic (92), Jorge Rolando (89), Bruno Alves (91), Juan Jesus (86); Fabio Coentrao (91), Raphael Guerreiro (84);

MIDFIELDERS: Mikel Arteta (91), Javi Garcia (89), Joao Moutinho (92), Wesley Sneijder (92), Lewis Holtby (89);

FORWARDS: Jakub Blaszczykowski (91), Silvestre Varela (89), Luis Nani (92), Miguel Danny (90), Diego Milito (92), Mauro Icardi (85).

Just one midfielder to complete the team!

Then the future purchases will be above all young players.

I'm satisfied! :D[/quote']

Wow, you did really well. Wish I could say the same...

Nottingham Forest Squad

almost complete. another 4 signings up my sleeve yet :)

GK's : Muslera(90), Mignolet(89)

Defenders - Sakho(90), Bonucci(91), Badstuber(91), Indi Martins(88), Ranocchia(90), Umtiti(86) Gimenez(75)

Midfielders - Marchisio(92) (captain), Carrick(92), Nocerino(90), Valbuena(90), Kondogbia(87), Theo Walcott(91)

Attack - Michu(89 my star player ;)) Robinho(91), Dzeko(92), Quagliarella(90)

AJAX'S SQUAD PRESENTATION (PART 1)

7jf0.jpg

#1 Joe Hart 92 (23.5M)

Goalkeeper is a key position, so Ajax looked for the best! A top addition, he was probably the best goalkeeper available, considering his quality, his rating and his team. He will bring confidence to our team.

b26h.png

#2 Rafael 90 (18.8M)

One of the best Right Backs in the world. He can also play as RM wich is important, and he will rise soon for sure.

#3 Subotic 91 (23.3M)

An extremely solid CB, he will boss Ajax’s defense. He also deserves to rise due to his performances and Dortmund campaign in Champions League.

#4 Howedes 90 (15.7M)

A great CB who can also play as RB. He has potential to play in a bigger team than Schalke and to achieve a higher rating in future.

THE TRADING SEASON IS OVER!

That's what the manager of Red Devils, Drafo Youtouchmytralalà, claimed tonight.

We can now count on a great and well balanced team, teeming with young and talented players, that can surely give pleasure and satisfaction to our supporters!

Here's the team that will face the next season:

GK: Tim Krul, a solid, experienced and skilled goalkeeper;

RL: Lucas Digne, one of the best young players for his role, we're sure that he will grow up a lot;

CB: Toby Alderweireld, a great defender who needed to prove his high skills in a top club. Welcome to Red Devils Toby, here's your shot, show us what you can do;

CB: Chris Smalling, another young good player we already owned, we just decided to take him back and give him a chance;

RM: Martin Montoya, a great product of Barça's cantera, who joined us for be a regular and become a top player;

CMF: Adem Ljajic, one of my favourite players, he has an amazing skill-baggage, and he will show he's ready to become a football star;

CMF: Ivan Rakitic, another experienced player who's returning from a brilliant season with Sevilla. He will lead our midfield with order and tactical discipline;

CMF: Kevin Strootman, despite his age he's the captain of Oranges alreay, and he mixes sturdiness and great technique;

LW: Danny Welbeck, another player of Manchester United that we decided to confirm, we expect him to shine during the next season;

CF: Stevan Jovetic, a wonderful player extorted from the ranks of Citizens, he will be our star. We are sure he will live up to our expectation, the red part of Manchester is waiting for him to become one of the best strikers in the world!;

RW: Iker Muniain, the child prodigy of Athetic Bilbao is now among us! We're excited his magic feet are now at the service of Red Devils.

Sub:

GK: Nicola Leali;

LW: Emre Can;

CB: Steven Caulker;

CM: Pedro Obiang;

CM: Moritz Leitner;

LW/RW: Heung-Min Son;

CF: Luis Muriel;

Others: Dennis Praet, Felipe Anderson, Domenico Berardi (on loan), Richmond Boakye, Raheem Sterling.

Come on, Red Devils!

AJAX'S SQUAD PRESENTATION (PART 2)

z3n4.png

#5 Capoué 90 (16.6M)

A strong defensive minded midfield, Capoué can also play as CB. He will be very useful for the team. There’s some rumors about an Arsenal move, which would be good for him and for the team.

#6 Fellaini 91 (19.1M)

He’s a beast, he can dominate the midfield. He’s a very complete midfielder and he can score. His header will be a strong weapon for us. If he joins Manchester United irl it will be awesome.

#7 Cuadrado 88 (6.6M)

Cuadrado is a huge asset for any team in the world. He runs the entire game, defending and attacking very well. His pace and his skills are a constant threat for the opposition. He can make all the right wing. He will most certainly rise to 90 soon.

03lx.jpg

#8 Verratti 88 (17.7M)

The new Pirlo! Verratti just plays beautiful. I really like him, so I made an effort to bring him to the Ajax Arena. He has awesome technic, the ball always comes alive from his foot. He can pick awesome passes, he can do a beautiful skill… Also, this guy can tackle! He has everything. He will be a 90 soon, and he will not stop there.

e3ok.jpg

#9 Leandro Damião 90 (18.8M)

The classic striker we needed! Damião has what it takes to be a success in Europe, it is just a matter of time until he moves to a top team and do great things. He’s a natural goalscorer, good header and he has great technic too. His lambrettas are just awesome :D

acwo.jpg

#10 Jack Wilshere 90 (17.1M)

Wilshere is one of my favourites players, so I’m delighet to get him. He will be our main attacking creator. His vision and passing ability are just awesome. His technic is very good. He’s a very combative player also, so he never gives up and he is always bringing the team forward. He has potential to be much more than a 90 in future, he’s clearly the best English player imo. I hope injuries won’t trouble him again. Wilshere, Verratti and Fellaini together will make a world class midfielder. It can’t get much better than this.

nhhw.jpg

#11 Adrian 89 (7.9M)

We bring Adrian in because i believe he can have a good season this year at Atletico, he certainly has quality to do it. He will be an important player for us, playing as a striker or as a winger.

SQUAD PRESENTATION

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWaIm1OMLx_Py7PVdG8PyddNrIPNujeHyureHeUXh3ykfBsV_R8Q

Goalkeepers:

Thibaut-Courtois-e1340825290544-600x411.jpg

1° Thibaut Courtois = Thibaut Nicolas Marc Courtois (born 11 May 1992) is a Belgian footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Atlético Madrid on loan from Chelsea, and for the Belgium national team.

Sergio%20Romero.jpg.ashx

2°Sergio Romero = Sergio Germán Romero (born 22 February 1987) is an Argentine footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Serie A club Sampdoria and the Argentina national team. Romero made his debut with Racing Club de Avellaneda in the Argentine Primera División in 2007 and then transferred to Dutch club AZ Alkmaar at the end of the season. In 2011, he joined his current club, U.C. Sampdoria. Romero has represented Argentina at the 2007 South American Youth Championship, 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup, 2010 FIFA World Cup, and the 2008 Summer Olympics when Argentina won the gold medal.

n_lanus_esteban_andrada-2690390.jpg

3°Esteban Andrada=Maximiliano Esteban Andrada (Mendoza, 26 January 1991) is an Argentine footballer, goalkeeper Lanús and the national football team of Argentina Under-20.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfO7EDy7GOH3nAQsaNNahLP8dgyWN611lAHEReSdX28e1P1HULVg

4° Mathías Cubero=Mathias Cubero is a goalkeeper very powerful and explosive. It 's already quite high but with room for growth very interesting. And 'muscularly strong and agile with a good sense of place. It has a good time out and definitely the personality required to command a high level of defense. Needs to improve your concentration and ability to remain constant throughout the game but for a goalkeeper is necessary patience as it is a role in which the liability of any other position multiply. The idol of Cubero is Iker Casillas although physically more like Julio Cesar.

runar_alex.jpg

5°Rúnar Alex Rúnarsson