Desperate for help

I am asking for help here in a last ditch desperate attempt.

I am a participant in a GW along with many of my close friends. I have been in this GW for quite a few years now and it is also a big aspect of my social group.

Recently in the last 5-6 months a manager has been cheating their way to the best players in the game. He will take over clubs with a different brand new account and take the best players from that club. Some deals have been reveresd by the SMFA but the majority are not and he will keep on making deals until he finaly gets the player he wants. I have tried all the report functions such as illegal transfer and multiple accounts. I have posted on the forum and in the answer center. I don't really know what else to do.

The transfers that have been done are:-

Ferreira Pepe - £3 million + Douglas Costa + Park Ji Sung

Philipp Lahm - £12 million + Luis Anderson + Yoann Gourcuff

Juan Mata - £2 million + Paulo Ganso + Ivan Rakitic

Wayne Rooney - £28 million + Jordan Ayew + Wojciech Szczesny

Mesut Ozil - £29 million + Jose Callejon + Rasmus Elm

This is not about him getting these players instead of me. I was not bidding on these players when the deals were completed. It is about making the game pointless if cheats can just get away with doing deals like this and getting the best players without either having to pay huge sums of money or giving very good players in return, like the rest of us have too.

In the case of the Ozil deal there were two other bids for him that were made public. They were:-

Mesut Ozil - £2 million + Cesc Fabregas + Mbaye Niang

Mesut Ozil - Jordi Alba + Angel Di Maria

Now surely those two bids are much better than the one that has been accepted.

Anyone any idea of how to tackle cheats in any other ways?

Re: Desperate for help

Unfortunately there is an element of people in SM who are either unwilling or unable to play the game within the confines of the rules.

Despite the measures SM have taken to counter this; multiple account reporting, illegal deal reporting, chairman valuations, etc, it seems some managers will persist in cheating.

It may sound hard but the best advice I can give you is to quit your current set-up & join one of the popular GWs that are filled with active managers. (There are several around and almost all the initial championships are nearly full still). This way you can be assured that cheating is not so common simply because there are not enough available teams for anyone to do so.

Failing that you could opt to try out a Gold Championship. I am not saying that cheating doesn't go on in Gold leagues but it is less likely that people will pay money to 'cheat' and if they do,, well at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that they must be pretty tactically inept and incompetent if they have to pay to cheat!!

Other than that I guess you could just stick it out in your existing GW and hope that once he has all the players he wants that he will get bored & quit.

Unfortunately there is an element of people in SM who are either unwilling or unable to play the game within the confines of the rules.

Despite the measures SM have taken to counter this; multiple account reporting' date=' illegal deal reporting, chairman valuations, etc, it seems some managers will persist in cheating.

It may sound hard but the best advice I can give you is to quit your current set-up & join one of the popular GWs that are filled with active managers. (There are several around and almost all the initial championships are nearly full still). This way you can be assured that cheating is not so common simply because there are not enough available teams for anyone to do so.

Failing that you could opt to try out a Gold Championship. I am not saying that cheating doesn't go on in Gold leagues but it is less likely that people will pay money to 'cheat' and if they do,, well at least you have the satisfaction of knowing that they must be pretty tactically inept and incompetent if they have to pay to cheat!!

Other than that I guess you could just stick it out in your existing GW and hope that once he has all the players he wants that he will get bored & quit.[/quote']

After reading lots of other threads on cheating it seems you are correct in that there doesn't seem to be any other way of reporting this guy in my GW.

Unfortunately quitting it just isn't an option, i've worked very hard to get players that i like and want and also in building a very good youth team that is just starting to come to fruition. It is also full of my friends so is a big part of our social circle.

I am hoping that in the end he will just get bored and quit, he is actualy doing very badly in the league so hopefully he gets relegated and quits.

Thanks very much for your imput, much appreciated :)

Add dean randall to that list' date=' he has been caught twice in the same world but sm will not ban him:mad:[/quote']

Its unbelievable how easy it is to cheat and not even have to hide it, it just makes it pointless in playing the game for everyone else that abides by the rules.

So frustrating that SM don't give a toss and are quite willing to allow the game to go down hill!

I hope it's just a bug

My situation isn't a bug, i thought it must off been as nothing was done about it so i created a bug ticket. Came back with the usual reply of nothing was found and there is no bug.

Its just terrible management of the game by who ever or what ever controls SMFA.

the same problem in one of my gameworlds now. A whole host of brazilain accounts all buying/selling so that one club ends up with all the best players.

These cheats are: (name - username)

Matheus Nascimento - mnascimento7360361

Bruno Santos - bsantos7391955

Leticia Regina Vieira - lvieira7298652

João Carlos Manoel - jmanoel6128727

Jonas Faro - jfaro10

Guilherme Henrique Z... - gzanotti1

Fabio Junior Marciano - fmarciano10

Kleo Jordan - kjordan7298519

Zilda Carreiro - zcarreiro1

Mario Jose Almeida - malmeida7630709

Mayara Jacunda - mjacunda2

Thiago Silveira - tsilveira7630673

Kaio Henrique Silva - ksilva7630719

other than reporting the transfers and reporting them for duplicate accounts, not sure what else to do.

the same problem in one of my gameworlds now. A whole host of brazilain accounts all buying/selling so that one club ends up with all the best players.

Jonas Faro - jfaro10

other than reporting the transfers and reporting them for duplicate accounts' date=' not sure what else to do.[/quote']

Hi SKOS, there is nothing we can do. I have tried everything and SM are not bothered as long as they earn money from there advertisers and gold members.

I have reported these idiots on numerous occasions and still nothing.

Jonas Faro - jfaro10

other than reporting the transfers and reporting them for duplicate accounts' date=' not sure what else to do.[/quote']

Hi somekindofstranger.

As ninoovkov has stated, SM just don't care. After starting this thread i have read lots of similar posts to do with cheating. It seems to be a huge problem that is just ignored. Not too sure why ir is because in the end it will be the downfall of the game and people just won't play it any longer. It will just be the cheaters and hardcore forum users left.

• 4 months later...

English Championship 29601

Guy called Alberto from Brazil with various surnames seems to have taken it upon himself to make multiple accounts and think nobody would notice. Would avoid where you can.

I gave this game up two months ago because its just not worth it anymore. Cheating is rife and if you say anything to the cheaters they look your family up on facebook and abuse them. I was a gold member for a number of years and the cheater was a freebie and still sm blanked it. I feel like i was ripped of by sm after spending so much money over the years. I will never pay or play again!

• 2 months later...

Hey guys.

After 12 problem-free seasons in my GW, a guy just arrived and he started cheating right away. He doesn't even try to cover anything, he registered into one team as Tiago Gonçalves - tiaaago, and keeps registering into other teams, trades the best players into his first, leaves and goes into another team to do the same, and he's doing this as Tiago Gonçalves - tgonçalves8645892.

There's also another freshly registered one that might be related, but so far has not made any transfer.

I've read this topic, read the one that linked to this one, but either I'm blind or I'm not finding where I can report this guy. Could someone tell me step by step where it is, please?

Even if nothing happens, at least I want to know that I tried to make a difference.

Cheers

EDIT: Actually he has more accounts: Tiago Gonçalves - tgonçalves8645962

Anyway, I found where I can report him. Lets hope it works.

Well the cheat is still in my game world and yesterday took part in a bit of match fixing for himself.

His second team has players like Iniesta, Ribery, Benzema and Ibrahimovic yet he didn't field any of them and instead put out all his weakest players. Such as 70 rated Filippo mancini and 70 rated Safiou Saibou!

His first team won the match 5-1.

If the two accounts don't get some sort of punishment it'll make a complete mockery of the game. What's the point in trying to play the game properly if you can cheat your way through it!

Hey guys.

After 12 problem-free seasons in my GW' date=' a guy just arrived and he started cheating right away. He doesn't even try to cover anything, he registered into one team as Tiago Gonçalves - tiaaago, and keeps registering into other teams, trades the best players into his first, leaves and goes into another team to do the same, and he's doing this as Tiago Gonçalves - tgonçalves8645892.

There's also another freshly registered one that might be related, but so far has not made any transfer.

I've read this topic, read the one that linked to this one, but either I'm blind or I'm not finding where I can report this guy. Could someone tell me step by step where it is, please?

Even if nothing happens, at least I want to know that I tried to make a difference.

Cheers

Anyway, I found where I can report him. Lets hope it works.[/quote']

Hope you have more luck than the majority of us that have to suffer with blatant cheats!

Hey guys.

After 12 problem-free seasons in my GW' date=' a guy just arrived and he started cheating right away. He doesn't even try to cover anything, he registered into one team as Tiago Gonçalves - tiaaago, and keeps registering into other teams, trades the best players into his first, leaves and goes into another team to do the same, and he's doing this as Tiago Gonçalves - tgonçalves8645892.

Cheers

Anyway, I found where I can report him. Lets hope it works.[/quote']

Well mate, why don't you send a PM to SM Dev (Steven)?

He's pretty helpful, so he might look into your case.

This is becoming ridiculous now, the two managers involved in all the dodgy transfers in my game world are now able to get away with match fixing when they play each other. My bug ticket came back with insufficient against both teams to take action!

This is the Tottenham team in question:-

cheat2.png

In case you can't see, here is a list of his best players:-

Andres INIESTA - 97

Frenck RIBÉRY - 96

Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC - 96

Xabi ALONSO - 95

Karim BENZEMA - 93

Joao MOUTINHO - 92

Samir NASRI - 92

Diego MILITO - 91

Bruno ALVES - 91

Julio CESAR - 91

Bacary SAGNA - 91

Glen JOHNSON - 91

Esteban CAMBIASSO - 91

Eric ABIDAL - 90

Martin CÁCERES - 89

Taye TAIWO - 88

Emiliano INSÚA - 88

Silveira JUAN - 87

Luis FABIANO - 87

Joe COLE - 87

Ferreira LÚCIO - 86

This is the team he played against the Leicester team:-

Cheat1.png

1 G VLASZÁK - 75

2 B TOZER - 73

3 Y BERCHICHE - 83

4 B SAGNA - 91

5 T KADÁR - 82

6 A GUERCI - 75

7 F MANCINI - 70

8 S SAIBOU - 70

9 T DIXON - 71

10 R ASPRILLA - 72

11 K MINTIKKIS - 76

None of his best players were injured or suspended, nor were they lacking in match fitness. Yesterday they were all at 100% fitness. In fact he had Zlatan, Cambiasso, Cole, Juan and Lucio all on the bench.

To me that says that there is no other reason to field such a weak team other than to cheat and make sure his second team Leicester won.

How has nothing been done about it!!!!

The SMFA system needs a serious re working as quite clearly it can't do a proper job and people might as well just cheat there way through the game!

Just had a look at the code of conduct for SM and it states playing a weakened team can be classed as match fixing.

4. Match Results

There are numerous ways in which you could be classed as breaking the rules in relation to match results:

Joining a Game World you are currently a manager in or a friend is a manager in to fix results by playing a weakened team (linked to point 2);

Joining a Game World you are currently a manager in or a friend is a manager in to fix results by playing players out of position (linked to point 2).

If Soccer Manager believe that you have broken the rules in relation to the match results, it may, in its sole and absolute discretion, take the appropriate action against and/or suspend your account.

Can someone, preferably a DEV, please explain to me how the above does not apply to the Leicester Tottenham match in my game world?!

Getting sick and tired of these double standards that keep affecting the game for the people that stick to the rules and try to play the game how it is meant to be played!

Just had a look at the code of conduct for SM and it states playing a weakened team can be classed as match fixing.

4. Match Results

There are numerous ways in which you could be classed as breaking the rules in relation to match results:

Joining a Game World you are currently a manager in or a friend is a manager in to fix results by playing a weakened team (linked to point 2);

Joining a Game World you are currently a manager in or a friend is a manager in to fix results by playing players out of position (linked to point 2).

If Soccer Manager believe that you have broken the rules in relation to the match results' date=' it may, in its sole and absolute discretion, take the appropriate action against and/or suspend your account.[/i']

Can someone, preferably a DEV, please explain to me how the above does not apply to the Leicester Tottenham match in my game world?!

Getting sick and tired of these double standards that keep affecting the game for the people that stick to the rules and try to play the game how it is meant to be played!

I feel your pain, mate.

I once made a completely legit deal with another manager and it got reversed.

It was a fair deal for both sides and it took a long negotiation process, for it, to be made.

Probably, a couple of bitter losers, with nothing better to do, thought it would be nice to report the deal. After it got reversed, I immediately abandoned the team, as a sign of protest, due to the ridiculousness of the situation.

I really love SM and you're right: it shouldn't be too hard to distinguish the dirty managers from the fair ones.

Good luck with your issue, mate!

Well praise the lord, those two managers have finally been removed from their clubs by the SMFA!!!

I never thought i would see the day!

I hope this is a turning point and more people have success with SMFA and cheating managers.

Not sure if anyone on here had anything to do with it but if you did,

THANK YOU!

Just when i thought that we had gotten rid of the cheats from our game world it seems that the old Tottenham/Leicester manager has taken back over the Tottenham team with a different account.

It's never ending :(

Watch out for these names in your game world, they are either then same person or a bunch of very close friends that enjoy cheating together.

acenk nawawi

gilang ramadhan

Orang Indonesia