Desperate for help

Re: Desperate for help

Have a serious problem with transfer reversing in ec51. Been happening for a couple of years now. Legitimate transfers are getting reversed all the time. I'm pretty sure who the culprits are as they've admitted it on the news feed. I even had a deal reversed recently which was 400k for a 350k player. How was that overturned? Thew was a genuine cheat deal which was 30m for Meireles that many people reported but it was allowed.

I also got accused of having multiple accounts in the past, but again, I only have 1 account. I was then locked out from doing deals with the other person who was "me".

The problem with reversing is it stops you from doing deals with the person you had a reversed deal with and many people can't do deals with anyone because they have all had deals reported together.

I suggest that you allow a long standing game member to moderate all reversed deals in the gw. Maybe 2 or 3 separate people and once they've all responded whether or not they believe it's legitimate then action can be taken. I have an idea who would be good moderators for the game world.

Please look into this as it's killing what is otherwise a good, active game world.

Just when i thought that we had gotten rid of the cheats from our game world it seems that the old Tottenham/Leicester manager has taken back over the Tottenham team with a different account.

It's never ending :(

Watch out for these names in your game world' date=' they are either then same person or a bunch of very close friends that enjoy cheating together.

acenk nawawi

gilang ramadhan

Orang Indonesia[/quote']

They should have a way of blocking the ip. Also looking into the ip addresses of managers who are supposed to be the same person. SMFA found me guilty of being the "same person" from an account in Canada when I live in the UK. It's obviously just a random process.

Have a serious problem with transfer reversing in ec51. Been happening for a couple of years now. Legitimate transfers are getting reversed all the time. I'm pretty sure who the culprits are as they've admitted it on the news feed. I even had a deal reversed recently which was 400k for a 350k player. How was that overturned? Thew was a genuine cheat deal which was 30m for Meireles that many people reported but it was allowed.

I also got accused of having multiple accounts in the past' date=' but again, I only have 1 account. I was then locked out from doing deals with the other person who was "me".

The problem with reversing is it stops you from doing deals with the person you had a reversed deal with and many people can't do deals with anyone because they have all had deals reported together.

[b']I suggest that you allow a long standing game member to moderate all reversed deals in the gw. Maybe 2 or 3 separate people and once they've all responded whether or not they believe it's legitimate then action can be taken. I have an idea who would be good moderators for the game world.[/b]

Please look into this as it's killing what is otherwise a good, active game world.

That is a very good idea.

That is a very good idea.

And it isn't rocket science. I understand sm can't moderate all activity in thousands of game worlds so let people moderate who have been in a gw for a few years and have hardly reported any deals themselves. Makes sense to do that than someone who has been there 4 months and reported 25 deals already!

• 4 weeks later...