bid for david silva

T.T

I am the manager of barcelona and I have been sending pm's to the manager of valencia asking about silva. He said that he would not sell him for anything less than 10M + Deco. Can I please have some opinions on this deal and whether I should do it or not please???

Re: bid for david silva

I agree with Stevieb2006. Even though I'm a Valencia follower and I love Spanish players and stuff; I wouldn't do it. Deco is rated what? 95? 96? That's great. Silva is young, talented, and a great player, but he is 92. Giving a 94+ player + 10mill for a 92 would be too much. And I believe that if you accept or something it wouldn't go through.

Re: bid for david silva

I think it will go through as it will be equivalent to something like £17.5m (Just predicting)

Remember, Deco has recently decreased to 95, which is still good but it shows that he isn't as capable to be a 96 anymore.

You're Barca and to replace him you have the likes of Messi & Ronaldinho.

I'd personally either make the countering manager bid 10m + Silva for Deco:D Or talk him round to a lower price or player.

Try your luck in negotiating and see if the guy has any sense.:rolleyes:

David Silva is a mega talented youngster who I think may rise in the near future, the deal is alright as you will be getting another AM in return but his favored position is in the wing....

If ya sell a AM then buy a AM (Thats what I say):D