Sign in to follow this  
matty3098

xavi drop? you're having a laugh!

Re: xavi drop? you're having a laugh!

as if SM dropped xavi to 96.

now we know for sure that SM hate old players' date=' because, in my opinion xavi definitely didn't deserve a drop.

what are your opinions?[/quote']

tough call, im thinking iniesta may drop too, as both players really haven't played to the level they have so in the past, nothing like 2-3years ago.

I wouldn't say they hate 'old' players, sm are fair and why do older plays drop faster is obvious, they start to play less and quality majority of the times start to drop. with exceptional cases like pirlo, which proves sm is fair and does not harshly just drop 'old' players.

96 is still very decent rating imo, and both xavi and iniesta are around playing around the 96/97 mark atm, so to say he didn't deserve to drop is not wrong but also not right.

but I do believe if xavi drops then so should iniesta...

Should drop IMO. He isnt nowhere near as good as he used to be.

Iniesta on the other hand, still looks as good to me as he did 3-4 years ago! But Ive always rated Iniesta better :)

Iniesta on the other hand' date=' still looks as good to me as he did 3-4 years ago! But Ive always rated Iniesta better :)[/quote']

I think you're right, but they kinda play hand in hand, as a partnership in the midfield. so when one falters it does have a knock on effect on the other. but yeah as individual players iniesta probably is slightly better overall and more effective/influence in the team than xavi

Iniesta on the other hand' date=' still looks as good to me as he did 3-4 years ago! But Ive always rated Iniesta better :)[/quote']

I'm personally feels Xavi deserved Ballon d'Or a few years ago, but largely I agree with you that lately Iniesta is better, Confed alone proving that Iniesta still deserved his rating as of right now.

My opinion is that Xavi's drop was totally appropriate. An absolutely fantastic player but last season did not play to the standards he previously set, 96 is still a very good rating - don't think it was anything to do with age - simply performance.

Iniesta wont drop, he played to a higher level than Xavi last season both for club and country and should be solid as a rock at 97!

tough call' date=' im thinking iniesta may drop too, as both players really haven't played to the level they have so in the past, nothing like 2-3years ago.

I wouldn't say they hate 'old' players, sm are fair and why do older plays drop faster is obvious, they start to play less and quality majority of the times start to drop. with exceptional cases like pirlo, which proves sm is fair and does not harshly just drop 'old' players.

96 is still very decent rating imo, and both xavi and iniesta are around playing around the 96/97 mark atm, so to say he didn't deserve to drop is not wrong but also not right.

but I do believe if xavi drops then so should iniesta...[/quote']

ejem, ejem....

u saw how many time during vidic with his 96???(tell me what he won and why he was during two years with his 96)

then i'm going to put some players that need to drop:

Ibrahimovic is a 95 player.

rooney 95?? not with his bad national team.(england is not between the three best national teams neither top5)

ribery:the last season he did a nice season below muller and the before season he didn't do anything.(94)

vidic:now is 94 but why he is a 94 player,(tell me how many titles he won at the past and now)

buffon: eternally 94gk?? and i always saw people disagree with casillas, well and buffon??? is it seriously? 92

ferdinand: well other player who lost his place and keep his ratting, is it true??

ferdinand never will play with his national team, so why is a 93? he must be a 90

lampard:i don't say he is bad player but he lost his place and the same with national team.

cole: other player from england's national team.

sneijder:92 is good to turkeys league (only to the best players at this league)but he is not at his best level.

van der vart:92?? is it a joke??? i'm only going to say his club.HAMBURG!!!

etoo: he is not the same than the past and he play at rusia so, he will down to 90 very soon.

carrick:he is a 92 because he play at manU and national team, but do u think really that he is a 92 player??? no.

Kaka: he was a wonderfull player but now??? no. real madrid dont want him.90 and give thanks to god.

rossi:very bad injured but two years within make a score...89/90 he lost his place at national team.(now there are better options like balotelli and el shaarawy)

NOW inter's players(inter will not play neither champions league either uefa):

Cambiasso: sorry dude but if the team couldn't end between the top5 in his league,it means that the players did a very poor season. so he must be a 91

zanneti. from the old school, in my opinion he must be a 90+ players because there arent players like him, but now he has a bad injury plus bad season and not national team.90

milito: is he playing???????89/90

samuel:91 player....do u think it? if juan jesus is a 86 player(89 in my opinion), samuel must be below juan jesus.

sorry if i forget some players and for my english too.

but somebody must talk about a player who stay their ratings since 2011 or 2012, but we are at 2013 and soon 14 . if there are managers who manipulate some rating from soccer wiki, they must include all these players to down.

and of course i remember that spanish player has the best ratting because they WON the last cups, so anybody can't talk about his level. and i'm going to remember u other thing. France did the same with a world cup and euro cup and everyone could see how evra stay his ratting because plays at top club and won at the past,Henry down because he moved at the past to a bad bad league. but he were a good ratting.why everyone want that spanish players down and down???.

sorry if it hurts but spain is the last winner, so a bit of respect, ok??

ejem' date=' ejem....

u saw how many time during vidic with his 96???(tell me what he won and why he was during two years with his 96)

Ibrahimovic is a 95 player.

rooney 95?? not with his bad national team.(england is not between the three best national teams neither top5)

ribery:the last season he did a nice season below muller and the before season he didn't do anything.(94)

vidic:now is 94 but why he is a 94 player,(tell me how many titles he won at the past and now)

buffon: eternally 94gk?? and i always saw people disagree with casillas, well and buffon??? is it seriously? 92

ferdinand: well other player who lost his place and keep his ratting, is it true??

ferdinand never will play with his national team, so why is a 93? he must be a 90

lampard:i don't say he is bad player but he lost his place and the same with national team.

cole: other player from england's national team.

sneijder:92 is good to turkeys league (only to the best players at this league)but he is not at his best level.

van der vart:92?? is it a joke??? i'm only going to say his club.HAMBURG!!!

etoo: he is not the same than the past and he play at rusia so, he will down to 90 very soon.

carrick:he is a 92 because he play at manU and national team, but do u think really that he is a 92 player??? no.

Kaka: he was a wonderfull player but now??? no. real madrid dont want him.90 and give thanks to god.

rossi:very bad injured but two years within make a score...89/90 he lost his place at national team.(now there are better options like balotelli and el shaarawy)

Cambiasso: sorry dude but if the team couldn't end between the top5 in his league,it means that the players did a very poor season. so he must be a 91

zanneti. from the old school, in my opinion he must be a 90+ players because there arent players like him, but now he has a bad injury plus bad season and not national team.90

milito: is he playing???????89/90

samuel:91 player....do u think it? if juan jesus is a 86 player(89 in my opinion), samuel must be below juan jesus.

sorry if i forget some players and for my english too.

but somebody must talk about a player who stay their ratings since 2011 or 2012, but we are at 2013 and soon 14 . if there are managers who manipulate some rating from soccer wiki, they must include all these players to down.

and of course i remember that spanish player has the best ratting because they WON the las cups, so anybody can't talk about his level. and i'm going to remember u other thing. France did the same with a world cup and euro cup and everyone could see how evra stay his ratting because plays at top club and won at the past,Henry down because he moved at the past to a bad bad league. but he were a good ratting.why everyone want that spanish players down and down???.

sorry if it hurts but spain is the last winner, so a bit of respect, ok??[/quote']

I don't understand what your point is?:confused:

ejem' date=' ejem....

Ibrahimovic is a 95 player. [b']Zlatan was top scorer in france last season, defo deserves his rating[/b]

rooney 95?? not with his bad national team.(england is not between the three best national teams neither top5) He's been a top quality striker for club and country, he still managed 17 goals whilst being played out of position for most of the season

ribery:the last season he did a nice season below muller and the before season he didn't do anything.(94) RIBERY DROPPING??!!! are you out of your mind, he's a potential Ballon d'or winner this year, he's way more likely to get a 96 than a 94

buffon: eternally 94gk?? and i always saw people disagree with casillas, well and buffon??? is it seriously? 92 You clearly dont watch Seria A then, Buffon was the leagues best keeper Bar Samir Handanovic, defo deserves his 94 rating

ferdinand never will play with his national team, so why is a 93? he must be a 90 Ok here my sugar levels rose and I suffered a mini heart attack, RIO FERDINAND DROP? AFTER HAVING THE BEST SEASON IN HIS CAREER? He's got more of a chance to rise than to drop, he quit the national team, england are dying to have him back :)

lampard:i don't say he is bad player but he lost his place and the same with national team. lamps deserves to retain his rating, he was the best english scorer in the league, if anything, IF SM ARE BEING SUPER HARSH CUZ OF AGE, then -1 may be in line

cole: other player from england's national team. 2nd best lb in the league, still a top quality player

sneijder:92 is good to turkeys league (only to the best players at this league)but he is not at his best level. agreed

van der vart:92?? is it a joke??? i'm only going to say his club.HAMBURG!!! only down to poor form tbh

etoo: he is not the same than the past and he play at rusia so, he will down to 90 very soon.will drop but defo not to 90

carrick:he is a 92 because he play at manU and national team, but do u think really that he is a 92 player??? no. mate it's man united, man utd or manchester united, not MANU it's disrespectful. Michael Carrick deserves a 93, he was one the main reasons why united won the league last year

Kaka: he was a wonderfull player but now??? no. real madrid dont want him.90 and give thanks to god. true

rossi:very bad injured but two years within make a score...89/90 he lost his place at national team.(now there are better options like balotelli and el shaarawy) Rossi's gonna be quality this year, SM take long injuries into regards, he wont drop

Cambiasso: sorry dude but if the team couldn't end between the top5 in his league,it means that the players did a very poor season. so he must be a 91 agreed

zanneti. from the old school, in my opinion he must be a 90+ players because there arent players like him, but now he has a bad injury plus bad season and not national team.90 Go home bro you're drunk, he was inter's mister consistency in a torrid season full of injuries, probably a stay/-1

milito: is he playing???????89/90 Milito was Seria A's top scorer till november before his injury, I dont think he'll drop, he doesnt deserve it, MAYBE a -1

samuel:91 player....do u think it? if juan jesus is a 86 player(89 in my opinion), samuel must be below juan jesus. a -1, not more

my thoughts on what you said above, hope you see sense now :)

my thoughts on what you said above' date=' hope you see sense now :)[/quote']

it's my opinion about years without touch players and of course u talk about all the players.

remember it, because all these players will down with the time.TIME TO TIME

it's my opinion about years without touch players and of course u talk about all the players.

remember it' date=' because all these players will down with the time.TIME TO TIME[/quote']

I still don't understand what the point you are trying to bring across??:confused:

what are you saying precisely?

sm don't favour players getting old???:confused:

100% Bang on :)

Interested to know who you think is better than Cole though? Baines?

100% Bang on :)

Interested to know who you think is better than Cole though? Baines?

imo cole is one of the best left back if not the best! In the premiership, and rightly deserves being one of the highest rated left back in the premiership. hence baines is not as high rated as him.

imo cole is one of the best left back if not the best! In the premiership' date=' and rightly deserves being one of the highest rated left back in the premiership. hence baines is not as high rated as him.[/quote']

Yeah sure thing, its just you said "2nd best lb in the league, still a top quality player"

Just wondered who you thought was the better...

Yeah sure thing' date=' its just you said "2nd best lb in the league, still a top quality player"

Just wondered who you thought was the better...[/quote']

I never said cole was second best....

I never said cole was second best....

So who wrote this then? :rolleyes:

2nd best lb in the league' date=' still a top quality player[/color']

Because its in your post...

forget it, I agree with the other chap now :D

Kids, you all need to seriously read what is posted up by who and the actual meaning if people's posts.

If you don't understand posts then just ask like me, then fight you case if you disagree. There's no right or wrong. Everyone sees thing differently and so not have to agree with you. That's called acceptance and you get to move on!

ike i said tiempo al tiempo.

in 1-2years a lot of players of my list will be 90 ratting(not all players)

bro what happen with rooney??? or like u said with zanetti,

u said "go home bro, u're drunk", and now i tell u "down to earth, maybe u lost yourself at the sky"