European Elite Match Reports/Transfers...ECT

Gazza MUFC

well seein as its an all forum setup i thought id make a thread..ill start it off

3363.jpg

New Inter Milan Manager Named

Inter Milan have named World Class manager Gazza Thomas as thier new manager.

In his first interview he said "I am pleased to be at a massive club like this and had several other job offers from the likes of real madrid,But the fans and the stadium lured me to a club like this, also the world class players.. i cannot wait to work with these players.. i am looking at one player and that player is C.Ronaldo..lets just see if i can negotiate a deal for the young winger"

sp2.jpg

The fans are hoping the New manager can bring this kind of succses back to their team

Re: European Elite Match Reports/Transfers...ECT

Setup owner Jacko has declared a transfer ban on unmanaged players until we have at least 12 managers out of 16.

"I want every manager to have a decent chance of getting the top unmanaged players not just the ones who get in there first"

Any transfers from unmanaged sides until we have 12 people will be reversed.

Nice work Gazza, if you could make every manager aware of this thread I may just rep you for it :D

Nice work Gazza' date=' if you could make every manager aware of this thread I may just rep you for it :D[/b']

i will p.m the people in the setup now :D

EDIT:: this is the message ...theires a match report thread on the european elite setup now made on the forum.. take a look and make sure u write a post and get involved :)

barcelona2.jpg

News From Camp Nou

Barcelona have announced that Havoc is the teams manager.And the manager is wasting no time by announcing that the following players are going to be transfer listed or listed as available

GUDJOHNSEN, Eiður

HENRY, Thierry.......Appears to be headed to Chelsea

DECO, Anderson

EDMILSON, Jose

MILITO, Gabriel.......Liverpool or Milan bound

ABIDAL, Eric

THURAM, Lilian

ZAMBROTTA, Gianluca

Along with several others

A few of the teams youngster have Been Loan Listed

BOJAN,Krkic Pérez

GIOVANI, dos Santos

The team will be targeting a select few of players and will be sending out offers shortly

Notes, feel free to pm me threw SM not the forums in regards to a player if you are interested in and i shall return a pm back to you with a player i am interested in

valencia.jpg

Today Valencia convinced Manager Gavin Metz to lead the team after his previous talks with Liverpool. Gavin Metz was quoted earlier today as being "Ecstatic and happy to have such a great opportunity to coach players of this calaber." He went on to say how he has high hopes for this team, but some changes do and inevitably will need to be made.

Manager Gavin Metz has already gotten his hands dirty as he has began to talk with some of the players about their crucial role on the team, such as David Villa and David Albelda. He has also sent some people's names to the Transfer list such as Vicente Romero and Antonio Gavilan. The club is in search of some midfielders and possibly a defender or two...

images%5Cpictures%5Cplayers%5Cdavid-villa.jpg

AS Roma has tried a new approach of appointing their manager. They pulled a name out of a hat. The lucky guy is leokeren, a rookie manager.

Leokeren has stated that a striker is his top priority, with both players able to play in that position is needed elsewhere in his team. He is a big fan of Messi, so if barca manager Havoc is willing to do a deal, please let me know :)

Two Big Players On Thier Way To Giuseppe Meazza...??

Manager Gazza Thomas has issued a statment sayin "i have made two very good bids to valencia and manchester united for david villa and cristiano ronaldo wich could see three players leaving the club. i think thses two players could take our team to the next level and all the guys in the back are excited of the prospect they could be working with these players." Gazza also issued he is wanting to win the league and possibly a cup;)

Man Utd manager Mondi has said that he is not letting Ronaldo leave' date=' he is 99 % sure of that.

The only offers for him he would accept would be involving Kaka or any other very good offer

On a different story he says he is still on the search for a good CF.[/quote']

after hearing cristiano ronaldo is NOT for sale... he moves on to another player named....

Even though he has bought no players - Mondi is happy with his team.

Even though he is still looking for players, he says he can manage without buying anyone.

But MUTV has state that Man Utd might be on the search for Graig Gordon of Sunderland, Mondi has not commented on it however he has not dismissed it either We wait and see.

His main targets - he has stated - are Ruud Van Nistelrooy of Real Madrid, Alberto Gilardino of Milan, Fred of Lyon, (but I cant bid until they are managed :mad: ) Pepe of Real Madird and finally De Rossi ;)

He has also stated EVERYONE is for sale (except those who I have made unavailable)

Manager Gavin Metz has already made a statement in regards to several bids on his players. He has stated that he is "looking to make changes, but a little time may be needed to see what adjustments need to be made."

With that said, the offers for great players such as David Villa, will most likely be put on hold until after a few matches have been played. Otherwise, it would take a tremendous bid for him to be shipped away. Manager Metz has also stated that he is still interested in adding more depth to the defense and midfield, as he is sure that rested players will play a huge role as the season rolls along, and tournament time begins. Rumor has it that players such as Carlos Tevez, Francesco Fabregas, Carlos Puyol, Olano Xabi Alonso and Jose Fernando Torres are all possible prospects. No official word has been recorded about these claims however, but it does seem that these players would all be a welcomed addition to any team in the league.

Steven Barnes says that he is happy with his Real Madrid team but could do with a CM to strengthen his midfield , if he was to sign a new world class midfielder Diarra would be dropped to the sub's bench leaving Sneijder and The new midfielder in the CM positions, apart from that Steven is very happy with his team with an average age of 26 and believes he has a very strong squad and is ready for the challenge against Porto coming up soon!